FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Interesting new post by Golden Crow. I'm just a bit of disappointed that births aren't implemented yet but the pregnancy itself is. I would have thought that these two things go hand in hand and would need to come out at the same time to make sense... But it seems like GC has trouble with implementing births for now so he decided to keep them out as of yet. I gotta be honest, that kinda kills my excitement for the new update a little. But I understand. It's cool tho that we apparently got new locations with the police station and the hospital.

lokotiko

Sep 25, 2022
i just wanna know if in this update it could be possible to give birth, add opption like in cheat mode to undo pregnancy and give a time of pregnancy and growth of children (between 7 and 14 days for each) that would be nice.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
with the police station
Crime will finally be an option, then? Finally, a battle to the death? That's one of the things Artificial Academy and Lifeplay lacked. Though the battle system has to be good. It can be RPG Maker-like(with skills, finally will be a reason to earn money), Lisa the Joyful, Undertale, MG Labyrinth(You have to click button at the right time), or maybe like in E-Girlfriend(Reaction based system)? I wonder which would be better. All of them can make it fun to play with different npcs having faster/slower attacks, higher/lower levels...

Or yeeeeeah, it could be just about stealing stuff from shops. Yes.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Crime will finally be an option, then? Finally, a battle to the death? That's one of the things Artificial Academy and Lifeplay lacked. Though the battle system has to be good. It can be RPG Maker-like(with skills, finally will be a reason to earn money), Lisa the Joyful, Undertale, MG Labyrinth(You have to click button at the right time), or maybe like in E-Girlfriend(Reaction based system)? I wonder which would be better. All of them can make it fun to play with different npcs having faster/slower attacks, higher/lower levels...

Or yeeeeeah, it could be just about stealing stuff from shops. Yes.
Wait, what? :ROFLMAO: Is Influencing actually gonna have a combat system? Or is that just something you'd love to see? Would be kinda funny if a Life Sim had one.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
I think it will be better if this game stays in a nsfw Sims path. With no combat or fantasy stuff...If in game crime happens it should be about sexual harassment or getting in other people's homes without permission (Trying to get in homes after getting kicked out) etc etc.

EDIT: Release date and stuff >>

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Whitehand39

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I think it will be better if this game stays in a nsfw Sims path. With no combat or fantasy stuff...If in game crime happens it should be about sexual harassment or getting in other people's homes without permission (Trying to get in homes after getting kicked out) etc etc.
It probably is going to be like that. It's just that the city has nothing to struggle with, or for. If someone takes your wife you just have to outfuck them, convince her, or let her go, which is not a struggle, doesn't involve any strategy - it's just clicking the same option many times. Maybe it'll get more complex in a peaceful, nsfw sims way, who knows?

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
It probably is going to be like that. It's just that the city has nothing to struggle with, or for. If someone takes your wife you just have to outfuck them, convince her, or let her go, which is not a struggle, doesn't involve any strategy - it's just clicking the same option many times. Maybe it'll get more complex in a peaceful, nsfw sims way, who knows?
I guess that is the plan bro, keeping the game in the same way, in a peaceful relaxing nsfw sims way. Just increasing varieties, amount of texts, dialog options, adding npcs deeper personalities, adding hard traits (the ones cant get changed by 'influencing', i hope we can also see that in time) aaand of course more eye candies for pureblood pervs.

Actually you are right about strategy thing, game may be better with involving strategy but then maybe not and that idea seemed nice to me just because i am a strategy/grand strategy/4X lover. Well we can't know. Adding strategy element or any other big game mechanic tag to the game means changing direction of the game and that is a bit risky.

For now it will be enough for me to see this game progressing its own current direction.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I feel like if we're going to do "Combat", then we need options that aren't limited to actually fighting. I feel like simple would be preferable to novel, since the system's already complex as it is. Trying to implement, balance, and develop a fighting system would just take away time and energy from developing the game's core mechanics. Simple stat checks would probably ideal and would match what we have so far.

lokotiko

Sep 25, 2022
i have an idea for the police station, maybe he can add public sex (more than behide bushes or in toilets) so that you can get caught and be taken to the police station, and maybe add a situation where police npcs suggest you to have sex with to be free.

lokotiko

Sep 25, 2022
i have an idea for the police station, maybe he can add public sex (more than behide bushes or in toilets) so that you can get caught and be taken to the police station, and maybe add a situation where police npcs suggest you to have sex with to be free.
and also get caught for exhibitionism

Brosinhoes

May 10, 2024

EDIT: Release date and stuff >>
Rooting for the dev, honestly this game is like the second best thing after LifePlay died.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes