Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Welp..... Looks like Crow removed incest from the game. To be fair I haven't updated since v0.1.12, but you could get family members to have sex with each other and even start a relationship with them. Now the actions for romance, sex, relationships, and any action other than a hug has been removed. I've never been a fan of removing features in a game. Maybe Crow never intended to have incest in the game, but it was, and feels kind of low to remove it. I mean NTR and cheating is fine, but incest is a no no.
I mean, it should be moddable, i'm not even worried. Even if Crow will never add it back, and not just disabled it temporarily until it's implemented well, the modders will enable it back, when the game will be developed enough to grab their attention.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I wasn't even aware GC removed incest. I'm completely against removing ANYTHING. Just give us Options/Choices. Let us have the power to pick and choose when you first have put it in to begin with, don't take it away, whether you wanted to or some other individual or groups got "offended" or whatever.

It is different, if you, as a Creator don't want it in there to begin with. Even more so if others wants it but you, as the Creator do not. Then i'm against putting it in and having the Creator decide what THEY wanted to create and implement to begin with. As long as the Content and such is cohesive with their vision and intent, then all is fine.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
a cheat/mod that tells you what kind of chat your SO is having and the person they're chatting with (only for people who moved into your house)
extract and put the extracted file inside game folder
thank you thats what im talking about

Reactions: Artiour

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Welp..... Looks like Crow removed incest from the game. To be fair I haven't updated since v0.1.12, but you could get family members to have sex with each other and even start a relationship with them. Now the actions for romance, sex, relationships, and any action other than a hug has been removed. I've never been a fan of removing features in a game. Maybe Crow never intended to have incest in the game, but it was, and feels kind of low to remove it. I mean NTR and cheating is fine, but incest is a no no.
I never added it... It was enabled by accident in 1 test leaked version that I fixed pretty quickly after seeing my mistake. But the game is easy to edit and I believe ANY coder can add it easilly. Just not me...

a cheat/mod that tells you what kind of chat your SO is having and the person they're chatting with (only for people who moved into your house)
extract and put the extracted file inside game folder
I'll take a look and if it's good.. I'm stealing this... lol
Edit: Ok. This is using a debug funciton. I'm editing it so it will remove the slash at the end of the text and I'm adding this function to v0.1.14!
1688243981286.png

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I never added it... It was enabled by accident in 1 test leaked version that I fixed pretty quickly after seeing my mistake. But the game is easy to edit and I believe ANY coder can add it easilly. Just not me...

Edit: Ok. This is using a debug funciton. I'm editing it so it will remove the slash at the end of the text and I'm adding this function to v0.1.14!
View attachment 2738164
Ah. Very good. Apologies for the misunderstanding. That means the "Incest" content was just a result of coding issue. Since if "Incest" existed, it would mean they would call by Family Names, like Father or Mother and such. Rather than treating each other just as another random NPC.

Oh! Nice! I'm looking forward to what v0.1.14 will bring! Also, maybe change "What is Doing" to "Current Action" or something like that, since "What is Doing" sounds like broken engrish to me.

I am still waiting for another update to bring bulges (based on Dick & Balls size). We still don't have the ability to change Balls Size, though the minimum size will be based on Dick Size. Also, having Futa/Trans it's own listing for Fetishes, Stats and so on. I think these you'd be adding soonTM? If i recall past convos here and on Discord.

Will you be adding things like Size Queen Fetish and Pregnany Fetish and so on? Just curious.

Wankelracer

Jul 18, 2017
To golden Crow. I' ve read that you planned to include pregnancy to the game, this would be great. I like to ask you to implement condoms in the game too. Some girls won't allow you to fuck them without condom. But you can convince them into raw sex and then impregnate them. Perhaps some girls would only agree to raw sex when you promise to pull out. But you can lie and cum inside instead of pulling out. I would love these gameplay features.
I love this game, you are doing a very good job, thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Golden Crow

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020

View attachment 2738164
can you add finish sex scene because when i watch my partner having sex they don't cum or squirt. they just keep fucking until you leave.

Reactions: Strong1

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
You can turn off the cheat detection feature for living partners with the game character .
Can you add in the next update threesome sex between partners who live in the same house with the main character in the game
Good luck and thanks .

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Hello everybody!
Playing this game, you can see that some characters on the beach are naked, that is, exhibitionists, what parameter affects this? how, when generating the world, to make sure that everyone is like this?
increase passive voyeurism

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
latest update V 0.1.13.1 , There is something new that is very annoying, I don't know if it was a bug in the game or it was added by the developer.
I began to receive calls from unknown people, although I deleted them from the list of contacts, but they continue to call me all the time. 300 people call me on a phone, although I have only two people on a phone.
I hope to fix this if it was a mistake in the game, and return it as it was in the old updates. Once I delete a person's phone number, he will not be able to call my phone .
Thanks.

Le Red

May 9, 2017

View attachment 2738164
That would be VERY cool to have something like a "follow" function (maybe integrated by an in-game item like GPS Tracker ?) to always have the position of an NPC that we want to know where it is.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Oh! Nice! I'm looking forward to what v0.1.14 will bring! Also, maybe change "What is Doing" to "Current Action" or something like that, since "What is Doing" sounds like broken engrish to me.
Originally it was Current Place / Current Action, But I was trying to give an 'informal' tone to it...

I am still waiting for another update to bring bulges (based on Dick & Balls size). We still don't have the ability to change Balls Size, though the minimum size will be based on Dick Size. Also, having Futa/Trans it's own listing for Fetishes, Stats and so on. I think these you'd be adding soonTM? If i recall past convos here and on Discord.
I don't think I'll disassociatedick balls size from dick size, because it makes it really hard to fit in animations...

Will you be adding things like Size Queen Fetish and Pregnany Fetish and so on? Just curious.
Yes!!!

can you add finish sex scene because when i watch my partner having sex they don't cum or squirt. they just keep fucking until you leave.
I will. I didn't care so much about adding it yet, because I'll change the mechanics of sex to have 3some...

You can turn off the cheat detection feature for living partners with the game character .
What?

That would be VERY cool to have something like a "follow" function (maybe integrated by an in-game item like GPS Tracker ?) to always have the position of an NPC that we want to know where it is.
I like this idea. I think about add something like this as a item or a tracker that you can set in chars that you dominate...

this game need a shower room for the school
Added for the next update! Thanks for this. I knew I was missing something :D

question is there a mod for this game because say it in the game
It's possible to add mods in game and have a special menu for this. I just didn't have enough time to create a good tutorial for this...

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes