Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
There are some bugs in the latest update.
*A character who lives with me in a house when I evict her in another place outside my house, the option to evict me from a house disappears, and also the option to invite someone to live with me in a house disappears.
* There is also a phone, although I delete a person from the phone list, but my phone calls me through an unknown call, and this is annoying and it was not in the old updates.
* And there is also when I call a person who says that he is in house 404, and this house is not located in a city.
And I hope you to draw a scene of a kiss and slapping ass .
And thank you, your game is really wonderful and fun, and good luck

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
when you pass time and one of the people having interaction with someone there is a chance time doesn't pass for them (the remaining time of their talking/having_sex stays the same), what's the idea behind it or is it a bug

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
when you pass time and one of the people having interaction with someone there is a chance time doesn't pass for them (the remaining time of their talking/having_sex stays the same), what's the idea behind it or is it a bug
I will check it, but there are some posisbilities. Maybe you passed enough time for the action to pass the hole time and start again. Maybe it's a minor bug. I'll need more info. Eg: The action between the 2 chars, the remaining time for the action, the amount of time you passed, If you were speaking with any char...
But it's interesting.

Reactions: Artiour

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
I will check it, but there are some posisbilities. Maybe you passed enough time for the action to pass the hole time and start again. Maybe it's a minor bug. I'll need more info. Eg: The action between the 2 chars, the remaining time for the action, the amount of time you passed, If you were speaking with any char...
But it's interesting.
it doesn't matter what kind of time pass you do, whether doing some action or talking or having a bath or simply pass 1 min or 1 hour.
the proof is when I have two people living with me interacting with other people (and I don't mean talking to eachother), I pass one minute and find the remaining time for one of them decreases and for the other one it doesn't, some times it doesn't decrease for both of them, and the chance for this to happen is quite high.

Wankelracer

Jul 18, 2017
PLease let me know what you think about my idea to add condoms to the game and the possibility to influence people to allow raw sex. I've read in this thred, that you plan to impement pregnancy some time. So you could prevent pregnancy by using condoms or impregnate girls intentional by convincing them that sex with condom is bad. Excuse my bad english, it's not my primary language.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
this game need very netorare. I noticed this game lack on netorare, dialog and scene. oh my character is trans.

1) if you have a partner living with you. they can bring someone into your bedroom and have sex, while you sleep and other option. you pretending to sleep, while they have sex.

2) if your partner (depending on the gender) having sex with somebody and if you have the key. you walk in like normal and be mad at her. depending on your partner moods. your partner continue having sex in front of you and depend on the size of there dick. your partner said (depending on the gender) couldn't help it. she to tighter then you or (depending on your size dick) there dick is twice as big then you. ( pregnancy plz)

3) depending on npc and your partner moods. npc walk toward you if you didn't meet. invite you to depending on the location, like school, gym, beach and so on. to hangout with them. once you reach that location. they having sex and (depend on your partner gender) if your partner is a female. she will said this is a break up call. this my new partner or my new spouse.

4) pregnancy is a must

it just a idea

casd11

Jun 18, 2022
Will NPC's Have autonomy/psyche where they take actions that influence our Character itself rather than we influencing them alone? (Basically Adding AI to npc to make the city more lively.) Also could you please upload a modding guide?

Reactions: Golden Crow

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Will NPC's Have autonomy/psyche where they take actions that influence our Character itself rather than we influencing them alone? (Basically Adding AI to npc to make the city more lively.) Also could you please upload a modding guide?
the city is already lively it just doesn't tell you, the developer is implementing it for the next update, until then you can use the patch in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/influencing-v0-1-13-1-golden-crow.72819/post-11130671

Jun 26, 2023
This game needs more clothes, visually depicted interactions, ability to view these interactions between 2 npcs, and letting npcs to wear their clothes during sex.

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
Are you planning on adding a function to allow dominate NPC to make decisions on there own when having sex with player character?

Reactions: Luanegla

hewhowalks

Oct 6, 2018
I keep getting this error

Code:
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.05s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.03s
Loading error handling took 0.03s
game/script.rpy:5037: SyntaxWarning: name 'charsl' is used prior to global declaration
  global charsl
Loading script took 1.36s
I just downloaded

wolfox9

Oct 9, 2017
There is a bug related to auto mode. If your character asks to have sex, you will then be prompted to select yes or no. Selecting yes, you will proceed to the sex scene. This will even allow you to have sex with loyal NPCs, who would normally not cheat.

DPRK_

Mar 12, 2019
regarding pregnancy, a little egg fertilization animation/image like in Peasant's Quest / Love & Sex would be kino

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I'm really hyped for this next update, as I've really enjoyed the game so far despite it still being developed.

I did have a few things to suggest though, but I'll keep it quick:

1. Add a menu to adjust Futa/Trans women dick size & other settings. It's unclear whether Trans women have their genitals generated based on the male ranges, or some other statistic.
2. The Gold Digger trait feels really unbalanced. I can't number the number of girls that have said I am: 'Unable to support them financially', it would be nice to have a trait menu in the world generation as well.
3. Adjust the likelihood of people just hanging out at apartments. I've seen 10 people hanging out in front of an apartment, and none of them lived there. It's weird calling someone and them saying they're just standing in front of someone's apartment.
4. Picking Locks should be a minigame or unlockable skill, that way you can enter apartments even when no-one answers the door.

That's all, really like the game so far!! Looking forward to the game getting more and more fleshed out!

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
2. The Gold Digger trait feels really unbalanced.
Lol yeah, and i remember one time i wanted to try and satisfy that "financial support" demand - it actually goes to thousands of dollars, like 60000-100000+. They want a horrifying amount of money, and you'll probably have to work for a year ingame to earn it. It might be because it calculates that number through relationships, so it'll be just unfathomable if you don't want to spend time with them maxing out their opinion on you, but still. I guess it'll be naturally balanced in later versions, with jobs or different starts, and for now you just cheat some money and that's that.

Last edited:

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
you could date them if give them a ring, but the ring is 3000 and you start with 1500, and if you cheat and get the ring you might also want continue the cheat and get it to +100000 so they'd accept to move to your house, but working by then becomes meaningless

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
hey, just a heads up but for some reason, couples just disappeared from my game. I tried playing with the settings, even went so far as to set singles and single parents to 0 and still nothing. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say it's a bug. if the creator of the game would take a look at this. that would be great. thank you.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes