Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
For me, I'd like to see the following things added to the game, (Call it a wish list!):
-Threesomes & Gangbangs - Including the PC and just with NPCs.
-Variation in Dialogue depending on Sub/Dom level. If the character isn't dominant, the NPC could make suggestions which the player must choose, yes or no, during sex. If they click no but the PC fails a stat role, the NPC does it anyway. I'm trying to make a submissive character but it's annoying when she has to ask the NPC to do stuff. If the NPC is dom, they should be directing the PC (sub character)
- More clothing options.
-More Job options

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
So glad I've found this game, it has the potential to be a improved version of LifePlay. Once relationships get deeper & we have more little events like LP this is gonna be golden. For now I'm anticipating marriage (hopefully w/ name change option) & pregnancy the most, with more family interactions. Not straight up incest though it would be nice but maybe catching a relative having sex or finding out they're dating your friend or boss, etc.

Only thing I struggled with is the active vs passive trait thing & dialog options that can be hard to understand, but otherwise it is quite fun to play even at such a early stage of development.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Reminds me of EraTohoTW.

By the way, is everyone else having a really hard time asking the NPCs to be sex friends? One of the characters I'm romancing has a cheating fetish and their spouse is a literal cuck. I'm like 90% on favor/love and even have an apartment key, but they won't agree to be sex friends. Then there's another one that's single, with 70% favor/love, that also doesn't want to be sex friends even though they fuck if you ask.

also, what's the favor/love cap dependent on? It seems like good sex can raise it, but it seems to have a cap.

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
Reminds me of EraTohoTW.

By the way, is everyone else having a really hard time asking the NPCs to be sex friends? One of the characters I'm romancing has a cheating fetish and their spouse is a literal cuck. I'm like 90% on favor/love and even have an apartment key, but they won't agree to be sex friends. Then there's another one that's single, with 70% favor/love, that also doesn't want to be sex friends even though they fuck if you ask.

also, what's the favor/love cap dependent on? It seems like good sex can raise it, but it seems to have a cap.
Use cheats and lower their sexual/social need .Then they'll agree to anything. My current interpretation without going through the code (now that it's not in an .rpa) is that their sexual disposition (demure or easily horny) must be towards easily horny to accept being sex-friends. Weirdest part is they'll agree to be have a relationship which blew my mind but i'll need to have a look.

EraTW but without timestop r--. It's slowly getting there.

Reactions: Ferghus

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
they need to focus on more netorare because your girlfriend or boyfriend act more like other npc. they said the same thing.
1) give your gf or bf more personality. make them unique after they move in with you.
2) they need to add dating like taking you or him or her to dinner.
3) your gf or bf sneak pill to drug you or trick you into taking them. while your gf or bf having sex in front of you
4) pregnancy for female and futa
5) gf or bf lock you out on your own home. gf or bf have threesome at your home.
6) you caught him or her having sex with someone Elsa. if they saw you they will keep going or stop and that npc will kick you out of your own room or house depending on where they are having sex.
7) your gf or bf leaves you with somebody elsa if you caught him or her cheating.
8) we need more dialogue for gf or bf
9) gf or bf erotic talk with somebody right in back of you.
10) npc will try to steal or making moves on your gf or bf right in front of you or back of you depends how big they. like how big breast are or dick or both if they are futa.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The worldgen weights don't make sense. I set certain hairstyles and bodypart options to 0 and still see people running around with them. Also, for some reasons, bosses are heavily weighted in favor of men. Even with a 25:75 M:F spread, I can easily roll 5/5 men, and pretty much never roll 4/5 women, let alone 5/5.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
The worldgen weights don't make sense. I set certain hairstyles and bodypart options to 0 and still see people running around with them. Also, for some reasons, bosses are heavily weighted in favor of men. Even with a 25:75 M:F spread, I can easily roll 5/5 men, and pretty much never roll 4/5 women, let alone 5/5.
same here. i remove ugly hairstyles but still those hairstyles appears

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
same here. i remove ugly hairstyles but still those hairstyles appears
Have you removed this hair style for both genders? I have only removed the "ugly" traits in my opinion for women. In this case, if you have couples with children, the children of those couples may inherit the "ugly" traits from their fathers. In my case, reducing the number of couples with children worked, and I ended up with a population of women close to the desired characteristics.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Have you removed this hair style for both genders? I have only removed the "ugly" traits in my opinion for women. In this case, if you have couples with children, the children of those couples may inherit the "ugly" traits from their fathers. In my case, reducing the number of couples with children worked, and I ended up with a population of women close to the desired characteristics.
i did before playing. i remove male in the world and replace them with trans. anyway i remove all male hairstyle and female to 0. but it still there.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
PLease let me know what you think about my idea to add condoms to the game and the possibility to influence people to allow raw sex. I've read in this thred, that you plan to impement pregnancy some time. So you could prevent pregnancy by using condoms or impregnate girls intentional by convincing them that sex with condom is bad. Excuse my bad english, it's not my primary language.
Yeah, with pregnancy, the "condom gameplay" is a must, so yes! :)

Will NPC's Have autonomy/psyche where they take actions that influence our Character itself rather than we influencing them alone? (Basically Adding AI to npc to make the city more lively.) Also could you please upload a modding guide?
About the autonomy, I'm working on it to make everything looks more alive. And about the modding, yes! I want to upload a video on youtube showing how to create and add mods!

Are you planning on adding a function to allow dominate NPC to make decisions on there own when having sex with player character?
Yes!!!!!! :D

I keep getting this error

Code:
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.05s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.03s
Loading error handling took 0.03s
game/script.rpy:5037: SyntaxWarning: name 'charsl' is used prior to global declaration
  global charsl
Loading script took 1.36s
I just downloaded
Are you using joiplay? joiplay return this kind of error. It's about the version of joiplay, if I'm not wrong...

when is the next update

hey, just a heads up but for some reason, couples just disappeared from my game. I tried playing with the settings, even went so far as to set singles and single parents to 0 and still nothing. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say it's a bug. if the creator of the game would take a look at this. that would be great. thank you.
I'll take a look, but it's hard to reproduce.

Reminds me of EraTohoTW.

To become fuckboddies, the NPC must have a certain level of natural need for sex. This is one of the conditions.

The hairstyle had a problem that was causing the wrong hair generations when some stats are 0. I just fixed it in v0.1.14! :D

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I'll certainly give a commendation for good work. But, in the spirit of constructive critique (I hope):
Having looked at the plan, I had some hesitation about the tags/percentage thing, and correct me if I'm misinterpreting, but...
For example: setting prostitution (presumably globally) to 77%. My guess is that people that want prostitution content, want everything tagged as such, perhaps with individual probabilities/triggers that make sense for the specific event. Thinking selfishly, I don't "love" prostitution content, but I probably wouldn't disable it unless I didn't like most of the events. Selfishly again, there would probably be some characters which I wouldn't care if they had prostitution content, and others that I'd want just exclusivity (and maybe a small percentage of NPCs that I'd want to rescue from prostitution and make them exclusive... would be a nice storyline).
Eh... I don't have a good summary/recommendation, but hopefully one of these sentences was useful.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
So let me clarify it!
Now you're able to add events in game which will be started by the NPCs conditions. Any kind of event. From a good morning to a complex story with sequel. I added a tab in Phone for events with sequence.

000_boss.png

You can enable and disable tags you like or dislike.

Eg: I don't want any event happening while I'm working. I can just disable the work tag.

The chances are used for each event individually. This way you can prevent an event from being spammed or even happening.

Eg: I like the events at work, but I don't like to have my boss calling me if I'm not wearing uniform. You can set the chance of this specific event to 0.

000_lbc.png
This is how the game sees it:
LABEL CONDITIONS.png
The events are rpy files that can be dropped in game folder, not needing to edit anything in game to make it work. Mod friendly! And works for Android too.

SOOOO, finally, Let's say you want to keep a character from prostitution. You just need to make sure that this character does not meet the conditions for this.

Clear??? :)

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
Thank you so much Golden Crow for a great game! Can you please answer, if there are plans to add the ability to watch the interaction (conversation, kissing, etc) of nps with each other in the foreseeable future? Or to not overload the system, at least the interactions of a MCs couple with NPCs.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Thank you so much Golden Crow for a great game! Can you please answer, if there are plans to add the ability to watch the interaction (conversation, kissing, etc) of nps with each other in the foreseeable future? Or to not overload the system, at least the interactions of a MCs couple with NPCs.
Yes! I want to add this as soon as possible. With the new label events it's already possible. I have a list of events to add, but I didn't want to take any longer to release this update. In the upcoming ones it will be added for sure! With the feedback of this update I'll have a good idea of what players want most as interactions!

Would love to have the ability to kick NPC's out of my house when they show up due to a person they are interested in having the key to your house.
Done! Thank you for this. I almost forgot!

what no shooting option for the home invaders??
what in liberal city shit is this..
lol

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes