May 29, 2023
Not played the game for a while, but ages ago when you used cheats you could fuck anyone you wanted. I can no longer do that, what changed or what do I need to do. Just want to get some sex scenes before jumping into the game properly.

revane

Oct 6, 2020
Some suggestion for family set option, it would be great that the members of the family live directly with you by default in your house.
otherwise its' a interesting update :)

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Upon starting the game with any traits enabled, I get the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I ignore it, I cannot switch characters. I would consider this gamebreaking.

Last edited:

-samael-

Jan 10, 2020
which page?
Bro. 2 posts above yours I posted this >>>
You can find the mod there... But you will need to read to find it...

Some suggestion for family set option, it would be great that the members of the family live directly with you by default in your house.
What do you mean? When you create a family, they live with you in the house.

All those yummy hairy pussies = (y):love:(y)
Sandbox, hand drawn and not Daz, no incest = (n):cry:(n)
Dev says incest is a no for Patreon. But someone created a mod for this!

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Real happy to see they're still making those Meet'n'fuck flash games.
Yeah! A lot of people like this style of games! :D

Personally i'd like to see more customizable body parts. Especially asses, they do come in all shapes and forms after all.
I'm working on something that will make it possible. Ren'py some times is hard in this aspect, but I'm finding my way around it!

Is there cheat menu in new version
Yeah! Top right you will see a "?". It will open a screen witha button "Activate Cheats" in golden color. Once yo click it will show a button on bottom right. Good? :)

what does "you hear noises coming from somewhere" mean?

Trigger for catching someone cheating?
Those noises means someone in an adjacent room is having sex or masturbating!

All those yummy hairy pussies = (y):love:(y)
Sandbox, hand drawn and not Daz, no incest = (n):cry:(n)
To be true, I don't like Daz so much. Everybody uses it. And it's not good for customization, wich is one of the bases of the game. About incest, Patreon have rules against it. I'll not cross this line. But I hope you have fun with my game! :D

Hey how do you go about upgrading your house? or buying a bigger one
For now you can't buy a new house. But It's on my list of "to-do".

I'm curious. You have made a familly and they are not living with you? :unsure:

how do you get the shy trait on your own character? Also what is "rare genetic case" when generating the city?
To be shy, you need to run the game at least once and being able to have a char with minimum "passive voyeur" (This char does not like being watched). It will unlock the option to start shy.
The rare genetic for now is a condition that causes a char to have some rare eye color (Pink, red, purple.).

If I ignore it, I cannot switch characters. I would consider this gamebreaking.
I'm sorry about that. Thank you for reporting. I just updated the game on itch.io and on Patreon to fix some bugs reported on discord. This one is fixed as well!

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
otherwise its' a interesting update :)
I'm also getting this problem, the 2 family members I generated don't have a residence. and when I open the relationship tab to try to move them in, I get an error message and the option to ask them to move in isnt even there.

Other than that though, I love the update.

revane

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah! A lot of people like this style of games! :D

I'm working on something that will make it possible. Ren'py some times is hard in this aspect, but I'm finding my way around it!

Yeah! Top right you will see a "?". It will open a screen witha button "Activate Cheats" in golden color. Once yo click it will show a button on bottom right. Good? :)

Those noises means someone in an adjacent room is having sex or masturbating!

To be true, I don't like Daz so much. Everybody uses it. And it's not good for customization, wich is one of the bases of the game. About incest, Patreon have rules against it. I'll not cross this line. But I hope you have fun with my game! :D

For now you can't buy a new house. But It's on my list of "to-do".

I'm curious. You have made a familly and they are not living with you? :unsure:

To be shy, you need to run the game at least once and being able to have a char with minimum "passive voyeur" (This char does not like being watched). It will unlock the option to start shy.
The rare genetic for now is a condition that causes a char to have some rare eye color (Pink, red, purple.).

I'm sorry about that. Thank you for reporting. I just updated the game on itch.io and on Patreon to fix some bugs reported on discord. This one is fixed as well!
yes i create a family , and when i use the phone it's say that they have no residence :(

Sep 14, 2020
Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
are there any more mods?
There are a few more on the discord, but they are older and tend to break the newer version of the game. There is one to turn all the trannies into futas and one for pee content and a few other ones that change character looks and stuff.

Pregbell

Feb 23, 2020
i have a question, virutotal flags the download as a potential hazard, i think its a false flag because Jiangmin is the only one that flags it (as usual) can anyone confirm this?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes