jjadams2018

Feb 8, 2018
WTF...can't play even a second without error after error......

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6971, in script
$ cac_finish_family(new_familly)
File "game/script.rpy", line 6971, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 6445, in cac_finish_family
start_update(new_ids=new_familly, give_rel=False)
File "game/script.rpy", line 5590, in start_update
rel_convert()
File "game/script.rpy", line 6209, in rel_convert
rel_add((i, charsl['partner'][0]), rel=charsl['partner'][1]+1, who_knows=copy.deepcopy(multi_get(places, set(), were_live(i), 'lv')).union(copy.deepcopy(multi_get(places, set(), were_live(charsl['partner'][0]), 'lv'))))
File "game/script.rpy", line 6225, in rel_add
charsl.update({'rel_r': rel_get(i, question='r')})
File "game/script.rpy", line 6318, in rel_get
result = info_love_target(charid, charid_t_list=list(married))
File "game/script.rpy", line 2762, in info_love_target
if not info_fc(charid, i) and charid != i:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2582, in info_fc
elif persistent.f_check == 2 and charid not in places[were_live(x_00[0])]['ch'] and charid_t in places[were_live(x_00[0])]['ch']:
KeyError: u'ch'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6971, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 6971, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 6445, in cac_finish_family
start_update(new_ids=new_familly, give_rel=False)
File "game/script.rpy", line 5590, in start_update
rel_convert()
File "game/script.rpy", line 6209, in rel_convert
rel_add((i, charsl['partner'][0]), rel=charsl['partner'][1]+1, who_knows=copy.deepcopy(multi_get(places, set(), were_live(i), 'lv')).union(copy.deepcopy(multi_get(places, set(), were_live(charsl['partner'][0]), 'lv'))))
File "game/script.rpy", line 6225, in rel_add
charsl.update({'rel_r': rel_get(i, question='r')})
File "game/script.rpy", line 6318, in rel_get
result = info_love_target(charid, charid_t_list=list(married))
File "game/script.rpy", line 2762, in info_love_target
if not info_fc(charid, i) and charid != i:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2582, in info_fc
elif persistent.f_check == 2 and charid not in places[were_live(x_00[0])]['ch'] and charid_t in places[were_live(x_00[0])]['ch']:
KeyError: u'ch'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Influencing 0.1.14.3
Sat Sep 9 15:14:02 2023

Kablooie

Sep 6, 2017
You're using a mod that change one variable in game that causes this error while creating a new family. Use this same mod to fix this variable problem, or reset your persistent data.
I've deleted the mod, and deleted the persistent data in the saves folder. It doesn't work.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've deleted the mod, and deleted the persistent data in the saves folder. It doesn't work.
There's a backup save and persistent save in you appdata folder. Type into your files address bar %appdata% and tap enter. Then go to Renpy and Influencing.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Kablooie

Sep 6, 2017
There's a backup save and persistent save in you appdata folder. Type into your files address bar %appdata% and tap enter. Then go to Renpy and Influencing.
I deleted the one in Appdata, and I've deleted the game folder and re-extracted it as well.
EDit: Turns out I have to delete both instances of the file before running the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golden Crow

Le Red

May 9, 2017
Hey guys, I'm the maker of the incest mod.
I've just updated it because the previous version on option 2 and 3 made the game crashes.
Sorry about that. I kept only two options now : Enable or disable incest.
If you don't want to have the question asked everytime, just remove the file, it will keep your choice in memory.

Maybe BaasB you can put a link to this message on the upload ?

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
Hey guys, I'm the maker of the incest mod.
I've just updated it because the previous version on option 2 and 3 made the game crashes.
Sorry about that. I kept only two options now : Enable or disable incest.
If you don't want to have the question asked everytime, just remove the file, it will keep your choice in memory.

Maybe BaasB you can put a link to this message on the upload ?
Awesome stuff, but from what I saw the 0.1.14.3 version already has all the incest stuff built in.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I don't know, man... I think the art looked better before the rework. The women look a little too muscular for my taste and too angular. Would be great if multiple body types could be added later down the line.

Reactions: Blueshift

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I don't know, man... I think the art looked better before the rework. The women look a little too muscular for my taste and too angular. Would be great if multiple body types could be added later down the line.
Did you somehow miss an entire customization menu for not just the MC, but for the general population?

Reactions: jamonserrano

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Did you somehow miss an entire customization menu for not just the MC, but for the general population?
It's been a while since I've played the game but I do remember that the art changed at some point to what you can see right now in the preview pics. Are there any other options for character creation now so you can not look like the women in the preview pics (if you choose to play as a female protagonist that is)?

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
There is a Pee and Futa mod by mister m on the Discord server. I attached it to this post and pasted the changelog below.

Update: now compatible with 0.1.14.3

A couple of mods:

1. Allow pee content: The MC and NPC's can now pee in the toilets (and some other places). Right now it's just a variation of the standing nude graphics with a sound effect and some text. The MC can also spy on NPC's peeing, with some exhibitionist NPC allowing the MC to watch. If disabled, the MC will not be able to pee, and cannot spy on NPC's peeing (it will show as Can't see / hear anything)

2. Allow futa content: The trans characters are futas, they have both cocks and pussies. There are some graphics changes in the sex scenes, and more sex options available (highlighted in pink). If disallowed, only existing options/graphics are available.

Both toggles are on the Prefs screen, in Gameplay Config.

extract all files into /game folder

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
You need to use the mod to change the variable back to a value that have no conflict with the family creator. Just delete the mod will not solve the problem. If you decide to delete persistent, keep in mind that it is saved in 2 places. In save folder and in %appdata%. You need to delete both persistent. ok? :)

So how do you actually progress the "my partners boss is naughty" event?
For now progression occurs if you encourage it, until a certain point.

You will love what is comming...

Found a couple of bugs, apologies if they have been already reported.
Hey! Thank you for reporting!
1- It's already fixed on itch.io and Patreon versions. Tipical mistake from my part -.-"
2- This has become a joke. I don't fix this one on purpose. At some point I might. lol
3- I'll fix this one! I'm working into a better way to make pubic hair.
4- I didn't notice this one! Thank you for tell me. I fixed it for the next update. Line 18. Mistake alike 1.
5- I'll check this one.
6- The alley is an experience I'm making for "secret" places around the map that people go to do things... This is just the first one.
7- The lobby-gym connection, I might remove this connection. Hallway 1 already have 9 connections. I might connect to Hallway 2 both ways.

I wish everybody who finds bugs could report like this! My low attention span says Thank you! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's been a while since I've played the game but I do remember that the art changed at some point to what you can see right now in the preview pics. Are there any other options for character creation now so you can not look like the women in the preview pics (if you choose to play as a female protagonist that is)?
Well, there are plenty of body customization. You can even filter out body shapes you hate from the general population.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hey! Thank you for reporting!
Thank you for your reply!
I did a few tests, #5 is more likely to happen on low-specs devices. I guess most players are not affected. (y)
Sorry again, I did not mean to bother you. Kudos, your game is great!

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Why do most characters think you are trying to be their boss if you nickname them princess? That is a term of endearment.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes