MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
At first I Mah and scroll through this one like other game when saw this year ago. Now, Someone report me to check this one out soo I gonan give this a try. Just reach main menu and start then seeing what idea dev have in mind. I interest, I hope art will change over time. This just my opioin but I dislike current 80-90 whatever they called comic art like this. They match for serious comic more than cute etc. I would suggest try get inspire by game like Cult of Lily or something to make art for character more appealing and colorful. UNLESS that not focus of the game etc.

Reactions: Sworddreamm

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yeeee it just my pref BUT if gameplay stuff good then I ok as it is

Alright, I still not done with character creation but Dang. I didnt know this game trying to be The Sim. Ok, this these character look good with these type

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
something to inspire by does not have to be total clone copycat
just any cartoony art style example Tamer new animation test etc. and pose cuz I think everyone having same pose feel like I am drill sergeant talkin to private soo hope this get improve soon
annyway, I played and it was barebone experience. I dont know how to get them partner to act on something they dont like even I influence them alot to the point they have saxual traits I suppose I need to grind their dom more but I think cuz they got balance sexual stats they not sub or dom and art in these sax stuff hopefully get improved on
After hour of that I went and get job and that it how far I played cuz I have buissness attend to but overall I hope there will be improvement especially art part on sax stuff I might play more later
I hope there will be something need money to spend on alot more to influnce large amount of people or etc.
that the point of da game aint it
power and expliot
pop babies
orgy gang

personality part is not complete yet is it? I ma see how this improve in future
hope to be able to customize all da bosses I have to start generation quite alot to have them look bossy

Last edited:

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
Excuse me, but how do i actuly can get "my partners boss is naughty" event?:rolleyes:
I created a married couple. Got FMC a job in a bar, made sure she was in Horny mode and had high cheat values. With the help of cheats I lowered the boss's sex satisfaction. I play for MMC, but the event never happens. As far as I understand, in this event MMS will be able to see the harassment of his wife’s boss to the FMS, and not just a notification on the phone: “your wife was groped by her boss.” Tell me, what am I doing wrong?

Reactions: Magazif

Technodubber

Jan 17, 2020
For anyone who cant find it, the cheats console is the cog wheel in the bottom right. I'm not sure where and when its able to show up, or what its able to change, but now you know (y)

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
For anyone who cant find it, the cheats console is the cog wheel in the bottom right. I'm not sure where and when its able to show up, or what its able to change, but now you know (y)
The question mark at the top right corner brings up a menu, you activate cheats through that menu. When opening the cheat menu, and not speaking to anyone, you can adjust the selected characters parameters which are self explanatory (add money, adjust fetishes, make everyone love you, etc). When speaking to someone else, another tab appears which allows you to adjust their parameters as well as adjust how they feel about the currently controlled character. There's also an infographic that shows you the best way to increase your friendly/love points beyond the "cap" (which I believe is determined by the "short term" percentage) but it isn't explained well.

To put it simply through using an example: If a character has 20% in "money" that means that they are more receptive to gifts. It makes for some interesting scenarios as you can have characters generated that are married, loyal, shy, and are only receptive through sex but you can't have sex with them because they're loyal but you can't increase your friendship/love high enough to influence them so you kind of have to whittle down their sensibilities slowly over time through flirting, having fun, keeping in touch, and learning more about them.
Excuse me, but how do i actuly can get "my partners boss is naughty" event?:rolleyes:
I created a married couple. Got FMC a job in a bar, made sure she was in Horny mode and had high cheat values. With the help of cheats I lowered the boss's sex satisfaction. I play for MMC, but the event never happens. As far as I understand, in this event MMS will be able to see the harassment of his wife’s boss to the FMS, and not just a notification on the phone: “your wife was groped by her boss.” Tell me, what am I doing wrong?
The only working job in the game currently is the one at the university but you can check the rpy files yourself to see what the exact conditions are, they're located in Influencing>game>subscripts>post_walkroom. Try switching jobs first and see if the scenes activate.

Reactions: visonmade

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
1. Get your GF to work in university
2. Play as her, go get some high numbers with the director in relationships
3. Your MC should have cheating passive high, she should have cheating active high
4. Randomly, at home, she'll tell you that "Oh man! My boss sure wants to fuck me, what do i do my love?"
5. You'll be given 3 options of how to answer. No idea if there's anything after that.

That's about it for how i managed to get it working. Though i'm not sure if all of this is required, that's quite a lot of conditions.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6766, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 6767, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 1544, in time_pass
NameError: global name 'act_update' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6766, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1062, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/script.rpy", line 6767, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 1544, in time_pass
NameError: global name 'act_update' is not defined

```

Tried running the incest mod, dunno if that's the actual cause just yet tho

Edit: fortunately it's not the mod, so either my janky 3 year old phone managed to mess up extraction of the files, I messed up with the download, or there's just a fix I don't know about

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes