Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
It's the most fun game I've ever encountered. But I would like to improve the animation a bit. Sometimes the character is a man, but when it's a sexual animation, that male character turns out to be a transvestite and I want to add many careers as well. And thank you for creating this game

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
hm from the ratings and latest comments this seems to be quite good now. I tried some version a few months back and found the interactions fairly repetitive. Could someone maybe enlighten me how that's now?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I played a bit of this game a while back and have been glancing at it now and then. I know there's a system that randomly generates NPCs, and that you can adjust your preferences to make some things more common. But a feature that I really wanted, whether through vanilla or a mod, was to be able to customize one or more NPCs to the same extent that you can customize the MC. Kind of like the Sims I guess where you can also create your dream partner(s) and have them also appear in the world as NPCs. Is that possible right now, or no?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I played a bit of this game a while back and have been glancing at it now and then. I know there's a system that randomly generates NPCs, and that you can adjust your preferences to make some things more common. But a feature that I really wanted, whether through vanilla or a mod, was to be able to customize one or more NPCs to the same extent that you can customize the MC. Kind of like the Sims I guess where you can also create your dream partner(s) and have them also appear in the world as NPCs. Is that possible right now, or no?
Customizing npcs was mentioned as being a patron milestone goal. Right now you can kind of get that by making a household and then kicking all of the npcs out of the house, they'll then move into their own individual apartments.
Exist a NTR routte in this game? :love: The game looks amazing I want try it! :love:
This isn't a linear game so there are no "routes" but it's all pretty much ntr which I'm not a fan of. The problem is that if a save goes on long enough everyone develops relationships that are so high that even if they're loyal and have the lowest "chance to cheat" possible they'll still have sex with their closest friends. What's more, npcs can't catch one another cheating nor can they break up so eventually most games end up being a consequence free cuck off.

Luanegla

Mar 2, 2021
I think the most important is work on art and animations, the game already has a lot of differents features. I will really like different standing pose and attitude for differents npc, maybe based on their personality using the color and of course rework sex animations.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This isn't a linear game so there are no "routes" but it's all pretty much ntr which I'm not a fan of. The problem is that if a save goes on long enough everyone develops relationships that are so high that even if they're loyal and have the lowest "chance to cheat" possible they'll still have sex with their closest friends. What's more, npcs can't catch one another cheating nor can they break up so eventually most games end up being a consequence free cuck off.
Isn't there specifically a worldgen option to make it so that doesn't happen? I don't know how high relationships between NPCs can get, but the last time I played, there seems to be a relationship level cap (at least for the player) depending on the NPC's disposition. You could just set the population to 100% hate cheating if you really plan to play for that many days. I got bored around 3 in-game weeks in. After that, I spent about a game week deliberately trying to walk in on people masturbating in the bushes, bathroom, or whatever.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Thanks you so much for your answer I'll try the game hehe :love: One last question, I can catch a npc having sex with my partner? Or isn't exist that option ingame? I'm fan of the cuck pov :giggle:

GKog

Jan 5, 2019
  • Added Base Couple activity: Sleep together (Can lead to sex)
  • Added Base Couple activity: Shower together (Can lead to sex)
it's either a bug or new "feature" because these 2 options now can lead to incest, as long as they are horny (if you have cheats on just click on sex/social low (needy))

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Isn't there specifically a worldgen option to make it so that doesn't happen? I don't know how high relationships between NPCs can get, but the last time I played, there seems to be a relationship level cap (at least for the player) depending on the NPC's disposition. You could just set the population to 100% hate cheating if you really plan to play for that many days. I got bored around 3 in-game weeks in. After that, I spent about a game week deliberately trying to walk in on people masturbating in the bushes, bathroom, or whatever.
From what I tested even if you place interest in cheating at the absolute minimum at worldgen there will still be some npcs that generate liking it or are neutral to it. That doesn't seem to matter however as even after adjusting all of the stats via cheating to make the partner of my test character as loyal as possible it still resulted in cheating when one of their past sexual partners wanted to have sex. I believe the dominance stat may also impact the chance to cheat as well but that appears to only work early on when other sexual relationships aren't established. Even after the latest update, the particular line "Locked some interactions for loyal chars" piqued my interest but it hasn't changed anything, at least nothing that I could tell.

I read on the discord that saves only last for up to 2 or 3 months and now I see why that's in place, I don't think the developer has the long term game in yet and this may be one of those irregularities.
Thanks you so much for your answer I'll try the game hehe :love: One last question, I can catch a npc having sex with my partner? Or isn't exist that option ingame? I'm fan of the cuck pov :giggle:
Yeah, that's most of the games content, spying on npcs. You can also get caught having sex with other npcs in a relationship and comments are typically made on how well you do e.g. You raise the pleasure bar high and they'll say something like "My boyfriend/girlfriend never made me feel like that!" or make comments on your characters tightness (women) or size (men). There is also a cuck stat that determines how characters react to seeing and also partaking in it. Frankly the game seems more like an ntr simulator than anything else, you'll probably like it but keep in mind that the dialogue and animations get repetitive quick.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes