visonmade

Nov 7, 2016

Hello my friends! I hope everything is fine with you!

I'm posting today just to announce the next update date.

The next update will be available exclusively for Patrons on Wednesday, November 15th, 2023, and for the public one week later.

I would like to emphasize once again that this specific update will be more modest, due to the work I am doing for the next updates that will include a complete change of the basic sprites to their definitive version.

Good good?!

Once more, Thank you for your support to me and to Influencing. TAKE CARE and have a great rest of week, my friends!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I really hope the next standing sprites will look more varied with different body types to choose from. Right now all the characters look scarily muscular and angular (it's especially noticable for the women). I just wanna play as a plump/curvy MILF and I hope the character art will actually support that kinda roleplaying. This new upcoming update is smaller tho and the actual overhaul is the one after that, right?

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
The dev had a car crash, so the update that was supposed to come out on the 15th probably will take some time. He's in hospital observation
Obvious assassination attempt for being a consistent dev. He was told to release the game slower, or abandon it, but he persisted against all threats... of course, THEY wouldn't have it. They sent a kamikaze driver just to slow Golden Crow down. He's lucky, usually devs get removed permanently, hence why this forum is so full of [Abandoned] tags. But i believe in him, i believe he'll make it out, capable and inspired to push this game into a state where modders will do the rest.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Donjoe81 and Le Red
Sep 14, 2020
So much time waiting, and for nothing?
It's not for nothing, there's a much bigger update coming up after this one in which the character sprites are going to get a significant update and hopefully it's final artwork form. GoldenCrow has explicitly stated that this update is not something to get excited about due to that.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes