kkai

Dec 21, 2016
If you have the teaching job at the university, is it possible to interact directly with your boss again after the initial interview?

Edit: Finally found him having a booty call somewhere and rather pathetically waited outside for him to come out and then managed to chat with him a bit to improve my friendship levels. There has to be a better way. :)

Edit: Managed to find his apartment now too so I seduced his wife for good measure. Influenced him to be happy about it first, of course. :devilish:

Last edited:

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I spotted at least one serious offender when it comes to performance that could be pretty easily improved, I believe. The slowdown between each line in sex talk is pretty brutal. The beginning of saying_fix_txt() calculates a lot of substitutions that I do not think change within a given sex scene (at least currently). If they were cached the first time they are needed in a sex scene and then retrieved from the cache rather than regenerated for every line of sex talk, I believe it could help a lot. From my testing the slowdown is in the first half of that function where the substitute text is generated, not the latter half where the actual substitutions are taking place. I haven't delved into the code very deeply so if I'm wrong about this I apologize. I just thought it might be worth investigating if it hadn't been considered before.

Edit: I decided to just put "return txt" at the start of that function to eliminate the substitutions entirely, leaving in the placeholders. Sure it's ugly but oh my gosh does the gameplay improve so much without the constant pauses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golden Crow

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
My test save was about 20-25 days in to the first month, the target character that my test character asked to date already had 5+ sexual partners with whom they appeared to have a very high disposition towards as at first they would decline dating with the reason being they had someone else in mind. Keys were exchanged and no more than a day later they're banging other people in my characters house. Asked them to move in, same situation. Voyeurism and cheating was set to minimum and their chance to cheat stat was low but not completely gone but they had the "loyal" trait.
Sounding very much like an "unseen traits at play" situation to me. Though i'll admit to being no expert at all, having played far more of a aimless manwhore striking back on ladies who paid for his services (and then their families), one thing that i did learn in the process is how knowing a NPC's fetishes and stats is not only terribly important but key to playing.

Open-minded and Flexible are the absolute bane of any person dreaming of an unflinchingly loyal waifu/husbando, if you found any characters with those traits avoid commitment with them like the plague, because their interests and loyalties are fluid like quicksand. Meanwhile Demure should be immensely invaluable in tandem with loyal, in that it makes a character less horny/vulnerable to sexual frustration and consequently that harder to affect, corrupt or seduce.

In fact i dare say the most important thing ever if you decide to commit to any one NPC is know their priorities (fetishes) well, because sometimes a fetish the partner is uninterested & unattending to, unaware of even, can become a major obstacle in the path of a conquest, or even more importantly chink to be leveraged into cracking the armor of faithfulness of a NPC.

Seriously, i have seen more than one character that "by the numbers" should have been untouchable for me "lower the bar" and opening themselves to corruption once i learned of those fetishes and tailored my sugestions and actions around them.

"Chat => Know better => What can you tell me about yourself" is probably THE most important question/tool you can use, since that's where a NPC bares open its interests, preferences and so on - not all phrases and buzzwords are obvious in their meaning that said, "i understand that sometimes people around me will fail and i'm ok with it" is code for open-minded, flexible - or both - beware, but everything coming out of them when you ask that directly relates to a trait (sexual or not), fetish, like or dislike. Bluntly put, they are the keys to what traits to unlock and block with "Chat => Suggest" to your heart's content.

Or, if you want to be really thorough to an painstakingly savage degree - suggesting everything in the list at least once, just to check a NPC's reactions and maybe catch some super-hidden mine of a stealth fetish. But hell, no, don't. Thinking of the sheer self-induced painful boredom gives me shivers even though i'm the one who suggested it.

Have no shame of rechecking it (probably one of the reasons it's among the two "Know better" questions that is repeatable) from time to time, since sometimes a previously tight-lipped NPC might open up a little more - or reveal possible changes of values between encounters, i have caught more than one slide from Shy to Shameless or blossoming of a Flexible trait because of that.

Hope my ramblings do not bother too much and you get some use or entertainment out of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golden Crow

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
For now the sprites are most likely placeholders. Atm I'm working on the definitive version of the sprites. And the reason why I don't get an artist is simple... "Money" :ROFLMAO:
But I assure you that the new sprites are much better.
Excited to see the new Sprites! Although I honestly don't mind the current sprites too much, they get the job done for now.

One thing I do wish was added is Cum Mechanics to NPC + NPC sexual scenes. It's not really worth watching random NPCs do it, as they just keep going until they get tired, and the random position changes feel boring.

Just my opinion, but I think it would spice things up.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is it possible to ask a girl to have sex with another, or in any case, do you have to wait for her to do it herself?
Honestly, no idea if it's currently possible or not, but that's an interesting idea indeed, could allow for setting up threesomes among other fun shenanigans.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
can we remove chars from house after being cheated, or ask a partner to move in with them?
Well, you can start relationships fine, so ending them should be doable by messing with the "relationship" options too.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes