Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
According to the dev on discord this isn't the sprite update, and while he hasn't stated directly it looks like the earliest estimation for a possible release for said update would be late January.
Thanks for the warning bro.

Sep 14, 2020
Like I said the dev didn't outright give a date, someone else said something along the lines of "Mid to late January" and the dev gave a thumbs up to said comment but given the nature of the next update I expected it to be March at the earliest.
I guess I should've been more clear on my message, that's the information I got from the developer himself as I'm one of the testers on the project. Just trying to keep the hype down before everyone starts going at him during January about the sprites.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
About the new update. We have 2 versions. v0.1.15.1, which is the stable version and v0.1.15.2, which is the version that uses Renpy 8.1.3. The new renpy uses Python3. It's faster, uses less memory, but I'm still tracking code changes in it from the older Python version. I've been playing and it "looks stable". It solves the problems of players having "sudden closing" when playing in Android 13.

Good good? I made a full post on Patreon with the changes on Patreon. Check it out!

If you have the teaching job at the university, is it possible to interact directly with your boss again after the initial interview?

Edit: Finally found him having a booty call somewhere and rather pathetically waited outside for him to come out and then managed to chat with him a bit to improve my friendship levels. There has to be a better way. :)

Edit: Managed to find his apartment now too so I seduced his wife for good measure. Influenced him to be happy about it first, of course. :devilish:
You can always call your boss. In Job Tab you can click on your boss and it will open the phone.
Captura de tela 2023-12-31 121931.png

I spotted at least one serious offender when it comes to performance that could be pretty easily improved, I believe. The slowdown between each line in sex talk is pretty brutal. The beginning of saying_fix_txt() calculates a lot of substitutions that I do not think change within a given sex scene (at least currently). If they were cached the first time they are needed in a sex scene and then retrieved from the cache rather than regenerated for every line of sex talk, I believe it could help a lot. From my testing the slowdown is in the first half of that function where the substitute text is generated, not the latter half where the actual substitutions are taking place. I haven't delved into the code very deeply so if I'm wrong about this I apologize. I just thought it might be worth investigating if it hadn't been considered before.

Edit: I decided to just put "return txt" at the start of that function to eliminate the substitutions entirely, leaving in the placeholders. Sure it's ugly but oh my gosh does the gameplay improve so much without the constant pauses.
It's the first time I see someone complaining about it. Interesting. ANyways, I did some changes based on it. I hope it runs faster now in your machine.

One thing I do wish was added is Cum Mechanics to NPC + NPC sexual scenes. It's not really worth watching random NPCs do it, as they just keep going until they get tired, and the random position changes feel boring.

Just my opinion, but I think it would spice things up.
Now they will cum in those scenes, thanks to you. I'll make those scenes more conplex and add the possibility to interact with it soon.

Can't wait for the pregnancy update
Me too bro.

Can you tell us when the new update will come
Just Updated the game!

I am dying to play it
Don't die!

Is it possible to ask a girl to have sex with another, or in any case, do you have to wait for her to do it herself?
I'm working on it. To ask your partner to have sex with others and even to make money with it.

This is one of the best sandbox rpg, management kind of adult game out there. I hope you develop it furthermore.
Thank you!

can we remove chars from house after being cheated, or ask a partner to move in with them?
Yes. You have the option to ask chars to move out in Chat > Relationship if I remember it right.

How upgrade house space?
You can't for now. Things for future updates.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DUDES AND DUDETTES!

Apr 2, 2018
Golden Crow
please add qos tattoo and more cuckolding animation, maybe different cuckolding pose? Like 69 when husband lie on bed and wife above him have sex with another men. Well, about cuckolding anim just suggestion, but i hope you add this.

Reactions: slider

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
if this game just updated the body type so it’s less fucking stupid - why does it go from skinny/muscular to obese with no intermediate selection? and added pregnancy/any gameplay/any quest system, it’d be an alright game

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Golden Crow , the mouse wheel used to efficiently scroll the horizontal scroll bars in the Interests and Sexual Interests panes of the Cheats. It no longer does so. I have to say that will be very missed if intentional. Thanks!

Edit: Actually the problem seems more generalized. In the previous version, the mousewheel would operate on any sub-window that had a scrollbar when it was hovering over it. Now it seems to only apply to the top-most window (even if it doesn't even need or have a scrollbar).

Last edited:
Reactions: Golden Crow

itsreallyme

Aug 26, 2019
I wish we had gameplay events, such as having reactions when seeing your partner cheating, or the cuckold path having some realistic reactions.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Am i missing something or beside picking base sex preferences you can't customize starting fetishes/sex traits anymore in the newest version?

Ed Smith

Sep 18, 2017
while it is a great idea and has some issues with the cheat system, unlocking all traits has some issues. you can play all homosexual, bisexual, just not incest.

Reactions: bgrooshin
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes