VN Ren'Py Abandoned InHeat - Visiting Aunt May [v0.1.02] [InHeat]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

InHeat

THE LUST CREATOR!
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2017
main_menu.png

Overview:
The main character is an part time game developer who got an vacation. But the things will get a different turn when he decides to go to his aunt. Plot twists are here to be discovered...

Updated: 3.12.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.1.01 (QuickEdit)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

BECAUSE PATREON IS BANNING ADULT GAME DEV. HERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO SUPPORT ME. Thanks!!!
BITCOIN AND Others:

Download
Win/Linux:
- -
Mac: - -

main_menu.png s1.7.png s1.15.png s4.0.png s2.21.png s0.2.43.png s0.2.11.png s0.3.1.png

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
points for Rick & Morty The Scream painting but as for the rest it looks quite crap in quality, ill hold for now atleast and hope the guy puts a bit more effort into the cg so it doesent look like it was jerry rigged together haphazardly

Reactions: T-bone_Assassin

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
So I looked at his patreon page.

Says he's rendering with an i3-2100.

That's surely gonna have a happy ending!
You can render with anything just takes longer and all depends on funds and dedication

Reactions: saolo996

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hm...I wonder what those plot twists might entail...hmmmm ;-p

Thanks for sharing!

Now that's a Woodie!
Reminds me more of a sub (the vessel, not the ridiculous sandwich). It is long, it is stiff and it is full of...Seamen.

InHeat

THE LUST CREATOR!
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2017
v0.1.01 quick edit fixed an bug updated the links... i have a low end PC so that's why this shitty quality...

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

InHeat

THE LUST CREATOR!
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2017
Maybe i should me a walk-through guide :), it will have a surprising plot with an crazy twist :D, i will upgrade the quality as i get my hands on better equipment because the render times go beyond 2h on a picture, Daz3D does not work decent at all for me, i make the renderings in Blender ..

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
My initial thought is... "What is supposed to happen?" Played until I died, presumably from alcohol poisoning at the bar in day 2. I feel like the passage of time is not clearly illustrated, and there may be some circular coding choices that don't do anything obvious. I was able to take repetitive showers, each ending in the same hallway with the same choice selections, without progression past day 1. I recommend finding a proofreader to smooth out the dialog options if your plan is to offer the game in English. So far, every post on the Patreon requests support for a new PC and better equipment in order to reduce render times, but this game does not seem to be more than a proof of concept at this stage.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who have figured out how to play this game, I've been running around for about an hour without anything significant happening?!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes