VN Ren'Py Abandoned InHeat - Visiting Aunt May [v0.1.02] [InHeat]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Walkthrough Please.
I can´t even find it on Patron, so if we not can get it here, why not make a link for it

U

User_10739

InHeat says

Working on the v0.2, i have the road-map going until the v1.0, i guess at the end of the month i will make the v0.2 & v0.3 (ONLY FOR PATREON'S), with additional material.

I will rent some rendering servers / farms to get the things going because i have a shit PC...

If until the version 0.4 i don't have any support (at least 100$ - servers are expensive as FUCK>!<) to continue the work and pay for the servers i will stop doing this.
That hardly inspires us to start sending you are hard earned money.

Quite a number of us have been burned by abandonware, you can't render a few pics, drop a game with no depth, no reward, then expect to do the moneygun thing...

Reactions: botc76

InHeat

THE LUST CREATOR!
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2017
InHeat says

Working on the v0.2, i have the road-map going until the v1.0, i guess at the end of the month i will make the v0.2 & v0.3 (ONLY FOR PATREON'S), with additional material.

I will rent some rendering servers / farms to get the things going because i have a shit PC...

If until the version 0.4 i don't have any support (at least 100$ - servers are expensive as FUCK>!<) to continue the work and pay for the servers i will stop doing this.
That hardly inspires us to start sending you are hard earned money.

Quite a number of us have been burned by abandonware, you can't render a few pics, drop a game with no depth, no reward, then expect to do the moneygun thing...
I will do as i please, i will make this game, but for now it's on hold because i have to pay rent and others... i hope u can live with 17$, from which 10$ don't cash in at the end of the month because some make hit n run and use stolen cc on patreon ... what a fucking idiot...

Reactions: yoyomistro

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

The Next Release Date will be 27 or 30 April and i am very excited about that :) . After that the updates will follow quickly or in terms of time so to say once at 2 weeks a new version will be available with an EXCLUSIVE version for the Patreons. Thank you for the support and see ya!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It seems there's a new version out on svscomics, but I'm not sure if it's 0.2, since nothing has been posted on his patreon.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
It seems there's a new version out on svscomics, but I'm not sure if it's 0.2, since nothing has been posted on his patreon.
Nope it is labeled 0.1.0.2 like this one on our site.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What a dick. Give me all your money from the start, you don't need to see if my game is good.
If you don't pay me I'll stop...

I wonder has an approach like that EVER worked for anybody?

InHeat

THE LUST CREATOR!
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2017
What a dick. Give me all your money from the start, you don't need to see if my game is good.
If you don't pay me I'll stop...

I wonder has an approach like that EVER worked for anybody?
The game is 4 free, if you want u can donate if not nobody really forces you.. :p

Reactions: yoyomistro

InHeat

THE LUST CREATOR!
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2017
back on track for the v0.2 check my ->>

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes