VN Ren'Py Abandoned InHeat - Visiting Aunt May [v0.1.02] [InHeat]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

InHeat

THE LUST CREATOR!
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2017
x1-fs8.png
A glimpse into the v0.2 , working hard to make the other buildings, that's right you will interact with every building in view and you will have the POWER to do different things that will help your path and empower your decisions.
Check my Patreon Page:
Thanks and see ya' soon!

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Shame, is one of the grindy games, where you have to repeat same scenes to get something new

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
View attachment 115620 Working on it, now i am making the environment, my idea is that after i make v0.3, i want to transform the game and make 2 games, one with RenPy AND one with special thanks for my donors made in Unity with full 3d FPS feel :) , because it's not that hard to convert assets that i have made, the hard part is making them from 0 with and low end PC.
The v0.2 on Renpy will be BETTER in every aspect, a realistic RELEASE date will be on 27 or 30 July.
Thank you for the support !
is this dates for patreon release then?? why so late??

InHeat

THE LUST CREATOR!
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2017
is this dates for patreon release then?? why so late??
Had some real life problems, i don't make money from THIS, this is just for passion. Also i don't have a top PC to render stuff in 1min. For the v0.2 - v.1.0 i remade everything from 0 with custom objects. If i will make at least 2000$ a month after the release of v0.2,0.3,0.4, i will continue to make the releases every month because i will buy a new PC if not it will remain a passion and slow release game until the v1.0. ThankS and seeya!

InHeat

THE LUST CREATOR!
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2017
1-1/2years for second update???
I had my health problems and other stuff, i don't MAKE ANY $$$, so i do it for passion when i have time and also i work on a low end PC. If i make at least 2k from v0.2/0.4 i will deliver every 60 days or even 30 days... buy i don't have hardware to make quality stuff quick and render even quicker.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes