Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Can someone tell me where do I go to get Vanni's intro scene ( when u first meet her/ her mugging you)
You need to have watched 3 news reports in the tv room in the mansion. (That's specifically 3 new reports. Not just watching the tv 3 times)
Then you need to be on West Pendleton between 11pm to 1am.

Reactions: datdarnotaku

HarleySir

Jan 10, 2019
When will the dogs and horses be ready to breed and can/will the slaves also be able to interact / participate?

upsnosegothe

Aug 5, 2020
Seems to me that the files are .png, but the .html file uses .gif for extensions.
EDIT:
And the path is case sensitive for me, so /bedrooms/Red and /bedrooms/red is not the same folder.
Tested on Windows and it works there since windows is not case sensitive but linux/BSD/mac is. The extension switching from .png to .gif is a mistery still.

Last edited:

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
How do I meet more of the girls? Like man I am reading you all mention all sort of names but I haven't been able to get past meeting three girls. Pretty sure I have read almost every journal, visited every location in town day and night, still nothing.

Who is this Bruce dude? How do I meet him? Like please lol I am starting to get tilted

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
How do I meet more of the girls? Like man I am reading you all mention all sort of names but I haven't been able to get past meeting three girls. Pretty sure I have read almost every journal, visited every location in town day and night, still nothing.

Who is this Bruce dude? How do I meet him? Like please lol I am starting to get tilted
I recommend you to read the wiki, you will find tips to get encounters.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I recommend you to read the wiki, you will find tips to get encounters.
I did check it before but... The wiki says I should find the uncle's phone book in the study, thing is, it ain't there. So I can't meet Bruce, so I can't recruit a lot of girls.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did check it before but... The wiki says I should find the uncle's phone book in the study, thing is, it ain't there. So I can't meet Bruce, so I can't recruit a lot of girls.
It will show up in time, you need to work on the girls you know at home and work to make money before you even try to call Bruce.
You will need to have 5k on hand before you call Bruce the first time or you may lose out on one of the girls.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
This game seriously needs a HUGE wiki update or some kind of guide or some actual ingame dialog with hints.

Its insanely annoying to wander around almost absolutely clueless as to what the game has to offer. How to activate things, where to go to see content. And when searching you find out there is hidden stats you cant see or are told about, but actually triggers things.
The unintuitive ways things are put into the game, needs its seperate guide. An example is the computer (how to install it, that it does absolutely nothing for the game, and costs 10.000). The unintuitive way you meet many of the people, need to see random tv to trigger someone. you meet a girl at bar at hours you would normally in this type of game need to sleep. Or the this girl can only be met on rainy/stormy days from the hours of 5pm to 8pm by driving to town, when intuitively, thats the time you go the other way (this should have been an all day event, or at least morning)
The way the game teaches you there is only two effective timezones. When ppl sleep or when theres something to do... and then throws in random events that are time sensitive to the hour. When you work, doesnt matter. When you sleep, doesnt matter. Do you need to eat, nah. Nothing is restricted to time... and then BAM way into the game, events gets time triggered.

The experience thus far, grind on grind with no clue how to play it. Then you find something, and grind for ages for it... and it cant trigger cause hidden stats/events etc. So you go back to grind ... and then some more grind to see if that has any effect.
And just to be clear.. the GRIND is real. most things you can do has a 1 point effect. And the stats are from 0 to 1000.... for all of them. Yes some start in the middle... but thats still 500 things to do PER slave, not to forget, you can also get negative returns.. The sheer stupidity of having to do 500ish (even though most start at 200 points or close to) repetitions per slave is just mindbogling. And dont forget, every single one of those increases are random events... entirely random. So you might get the chance to increase it 1 point that day, simply because it doesnt appear.....
There NEEDS to be a way for the player to trigger these, instead of this randomness.

Or the, you get $20 for working (promotion didnt increase this), and still things costs... 5000 - 10000- 15000....

Read somewhere by someone random, just go to every room with every slave at random times to see if something new happens... thats 10 slaves with almost 50 localities(only counting mansion) with 24 trigger hours ..... yeah.. that really does sound feasible and not grindy as fuck?

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is the wiki abandoned ? It hasn't been updated for a long while now.
It's not abandoned but it is user driven. So it's up to us to fill in the gaps. I for example am currently working on figuring out the statistics of farming so that I can write an article on how to best make money off the greenhouse.

@Buddawg
I am not disagreeing with you because I can absolutely see how you could have this sort of experience. But I want to offer some advice as someone who has been playing this for a very long time and had to learn this the hard way. If you treat the known (in wiki) events as objectives to hit and grind toward them you'll basically have the frustrating experience you have.

If you want to enjoy this game you have to treat it more like a sandbox open world game where you make your own goals and just generally explore around and those events are a bonus when they happen.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Anyone interested in helping out with the wiki is welcome to do so. Feel free to drop me a private message, or ask about it over on our discord, we'll get you what you need to do the job. The wiki has always been a volunteer project. People who help out receive access to the supporter build and team chats on discord.

I'll poke at the wiki on occasion when I have the extra time, but mostly I focus on the game's development, and I don't think we have anyone actively working on the wiki at present.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
It's not abandoned but it is user driven. So it's up to us to fill in the gaps. I for example am currently working on figuring out the statistics of farming so that I can write an article on how to best make money off the greenhouse.

@Buddawg
I am not disagreeing with you because I can absolutely see how you could have this sort of experience. But I want to offer some advice as someone who has been playing this for a very long time and had to learn this the hard way. If you treat the known (in wiki) events as objectives to hit and grind toward them you'll basically have the frustrating experience you have.

If you want to enjoy this game you have to treat it more like a sandbox open world game where you make your own goals and just generally explore around and those events are a bonus when they happen.
I played it sandbox with no clue, as clearly stated. Thats not a "good" gameplay. There is no introductions to towns, to farming, to breeding, to interactions with slaves. Then when you get absolutely droningly bored with the gameplay because nothing happens for hours of playtime, you start readin up on it, and then you learn all the rest of the bad designs.

late edit after rereading it.
Dont get me wrong, i still played this game 4-6 hours or something so its got something. Its not all downs and bads. I just pointed at some glaring ones.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes