Aug 8, 2019
No problem like I've mentioned I've been a follower of the game for quite some time and it's one of the top games that I keep circling back to (I'm playing it as we "speak")

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is it possible to change the sisters ' attitude to each other ? I would really like to see this content.
At present, not really. However, there are plans to create a sort of rivalry between them if you encourage such a thing.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
That's a cherry picked item, but you are correct that some scenes are harder to trigger than others.
Yes, absolutely. I deliberately picked the worst / most difficult to find examples that one wouldn't run into without knowing about them in advance.

And I did that because it demonstrates both the strengths and weaknesses of this game. Basically, I would compare this game to something like skyrim. If you just follow the main quest line and spend your days in the house living with the girls expecting the plot to happen to you you'll miss 99% of the content. You have to actively go out and explore to discover it.

And that isn't a bad concept. Skyrim made it work so you aren't exactly in bad company. But it does represent a challenge in that you have to make sure the things that are there to discover aren't tucked away too much in places nobody would look and in that you need to telegraph clearly to your players that exploration is expected of them.

And that I personally feel is something you still need to work on. Telegraphing exploration should be easy enough. Like just add some sort of noticeon the main page.

But the other thing is more tricky especially because events are probability based so that you can go through the same very improbable set of conditions many times until they trigger.

Like, would I as a player know to try and drive to town and back when it's raining? Sure, why not. Especially if I am deliberately exploring the game looking for things. Hell it might happen on accident even if I don't. But would I know to do it 10 or 20 times over until I get that specific event? Or would I try it once and newer again?

But like overall don't take my criticism as a sign that I don't like the game in general. It's very good overall and this is just my constructive advice.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
QQP_Purple

Also I wish the wiki would get updated because there are still events you will never find unless you use the wiki and then there are still others if you don't do them in order you will still miss them.

I love the game but it is very easy to miss out on a lot of content just moving from 1 room to another every day because you need to be in a room at the right time to even try to trigger the event.

Someone needs to do a deep dive into this game and do a easy to follow walkthrough.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
To be honest I don't like using the wiki much my self. I don't really enjoy games where you have to use a wiki or walkthrough to play. My general view is that all content should be discoverable when playing on your own without anything other than the game and your self.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To be honest I don't like using the wiki much my self. I don't really enjoy games where you have to use a wiki or walkthrough to play. My general view is that all content should be discoverable when playing on your own without anything other than the game and your self.
I like to play that way also but this game will not allow you to find a lot of events on your own.

I would never have known about driving at night during a rain storm without the wiki then you have to do it many times to get the rng to go off and let the event happen.

It also lets me know of events I have no desire to have happen, IE Futa/Trans content.
Thought I was helping a girl and then bam nope not a girl at all, delete save and start over.

Tags need to be updated for the game with, Gay, Futa/Trans , Lesbian, Masturbation, Prostitution, Sex Toys, Transformation, Drugs and there are more that is needed.

Ulttoanova

Jan 9, 2018
I just want to say I love this game. It is one of the few games I can think of that really leave an emotional impact. It reminds me heavily of Katawa Shoujo in regards to how you managed to deal with a very sensitive subject in a more realistic than not way. I particularly love Eve, Jen, and Rey and hope eventually Jen will have romance content of her own.

That being said I did have a question in regards to Rey. Is her sex scene supposed to become unavailable once you transform her because I've noticed it only appears when her gender is set to male.

Pooptickler

Nov 9, 2017
How in the world do I get Gaia?
The guide says I need to take Anna and Eve on a picnic, but I've only ever been able to take Anna.
What am I doing wrong?

sasori145

Jun 27, 2017
Hello, is there any image pack or mod for this game (current build),
oh and the image pack link from the first page is dead

Jambonpoulet

Aug 24, 2021
I just want to say I love this game. It is one of the few games I can think of that really leave an emotional impact. It reminds me heavily of Katawa Shoujo in regards to how you managed to deal with a very sensitive subject in a more realistic than not way. I particularly love Eve, Jen, and Rey and hope eventually Jen will have romance content of her own.

That being said I did have a question in regards to Rey. Is her sex scene supposed to become unavailable once you transform her because I've noticed it only appears when her gender is set to male.
From what i'd read, there are almost no content for female Rey, only his counterpart. We'll have to wait for updates.

How in the world do I get Gaia?
The guide says I need to take Anna and Eve on a picnic, but I've only ever been able to take Anna.
What am I doing wrong?
There is a specific event around 10am in the kitchen where you can invite both of them to a picnic. Don't choose to have a picnic with Anna only, it is a random event.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is live! Anna's Wedding is here!

Links:
A65 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A65 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A64 Public Build: (Free):

herngst.

Oct 26, 2017
how to trigger the mitsuko futa tranformation?
i did cheat good alchemy skills and mitsuko relation but i still can#t get it, but i did get misaki's and rey's tranformation
if there are other requirement it would be wonderfull if someone could say these

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
how to trigger the mitsuko futa tranformation?
i did cheat good alchemy skills and mitsuko relation but i still can#t get it, but i did get misaki's and rey's tranformation
if there are other requirement it would be wonderfull if someone could say these

When "learning" in the lab:
$player.alchemy gte 75 and $mitsuko.hasFlag("owned") and $mitsuko.penis is setup.Character.Penis.None and ($clock.hour gte 6 and $clock.hour lt 20)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
2 quick questions - are we able to trigger the doggy style with Vanni in the office in this version and if so, how do we trigger it?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes