Yezom

Jan 13, 2019
I tried searching for answer but didn't find it - I bought the shimasen but it doesn't show up in the inventory. Same issue with the candy - the money is removed, but it doesn't show in the inventory. Playing the most recent public build. Also, the phone book is not in the study.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I tried searching for answer but didn't find it - I bought the shimasen but it doesn't show up in the inventory. Same issue with the candy - the money is removed, but it doesn't show in the inventory. Playing the most recent public build. Also, the phone book is not in the study.
As for the candy you only get to buy and give it once but you can still pay for it a 2nd, 3rd time but never get any more to give to the girls.

I complain about this several months ago and its still in the game.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It's a gift for one particular girl and I think it shows up as a special dialogue option with her. So check that.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Every time it's been reported, it's been looked into. We've been making fixes to the inventory system and fixing everything we find, but on occasion there's more than one thing wrong with a mechanic and we don't always find everything on the first try. You can check the changelog and see where fixes have been made.

In this particular case, in A64 we've even got fixes to those two specific items:

* Should be able to gift the Shamisen again.
* Fixed an error where you would purchase chocolates and gummy worms and it wouldn't add them to your inventory.

Reactions: a1fox3

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Would anybody make a list of triggers? dev that should really be built into the game... every game has it.
I can assure you that not EVERY game has a list of triggers built into the game. That said, we've got a wiki where a lot of the game's interactive scenes are broken down, telling you what relationship levels scenes change, what the options do, and how much of an impact on relationships those scenes have.

On a side note, we're always looking for people to help out with the wiki. I personally prioritize new game content over wiki work, but if anyone wants to help with the wiki, I will gladly help walk them through the process of adding stuff and give them access to the source files of the game so they can do the job effectively.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Most events are triggered based off a combination of girl stats, location and time. And some have other conditions. But basically you have to be in the right place at the right time and usually have the correct stats for things to trigger.

Like say you have to be driving home at night during a storm or be in the ballroom between 12:00 and 12:20 and have a certain girl etc. Both of those are real event triggers by the way. This basically means that the game unlocks it self as you slowly explore and level. But it takes a lot of grinding to get there and as mentioned in my examples the triggers are not always obvious.
That's a cherry picked item, but you are correct that some scenes are harder to trigger than others.

In the case of Sidra's prayer times, it's a fairly small time window. The 20 minutes you mention, is three times a day, every day.

In the case of meal times, it's a one hour window three times a day.

The vast majority of the game's scenes are grouped by time range:
Work hours: 6am-6pm
Waking hours: 5am-10pm
Non-Work Waking hours: 5am hour, 6pm-10pm
Night: 10pm-5am

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Okay, what happened to the storefront (Vanni's place) in West Pendleton? I've tried a couple of different saves and the place has disappeared.
Any chance you can share a save file? That would likely help in running it down as we can't find anything wrong with it.

It should however be noted that if you haven't played through Vanni's intro storyline, there's no reason you would notice the place and as such it won't appear as a valid location until you have reason to go there.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Any chance you can share a save file? That would likely help in running it down as we can't find anything wrong with it.

It should however be noted that if you haven't played through Vanni's intro storyline, there's no reason you would notice the place and as such it won't appear as a valid location until you have reason to go there.
Sending a PM.

Reactions: GateKeeper
Aug 8, 2019
It'd be interesting if there was a branch in Mitsukos TF scene in which we could let her have her way with Eve, after all it is Eves fault that Mitsuko is futa now

Aug 8, 2019
I was just in the ballroom for about 20 min irl and couldn't get any meaningful scenes to trigger just the standard scenes of Anna doing chores, idk maybe she's just not in the mood to dance? version A63

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I was just in the ballroom for about 20 min irl and couldn't get any meaningful scenes to trigger just the standard scenes of Anna doing chores, idk maybe she's just not in the mood to dance? version A63
That one requires some fairly positive stats. She's dancing because she's daydreaming about you.

Aug 8, 2019
That one requires some fairly positive stats. She's dancing because she's daydreaming about you.
Annas affection/Trust are just over 800, is there a fear requirement 'cause for some reason that's still at 205, what about Mitsuko I coulda swore she had a scene in the ballroom

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
And at present there are several scenes related to Mistuko in the ballroom.

Below is the list of current Mitsuko scenes in the ballroo. "requires" indicates the conditions for the scene. "chance" indicates how common the scene is. Bigger the number, the more common it is. "link" is the name of the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It was just something I noticed that until A63 when ever I loaded a save my cigs and cigars would be refilled
So a bug that we've fixed. I remember one of our coders working on a lot of the item stuff in the last couple of builds. Very likely that was among the fixes they made.

Thank you for the additional information. Very much appreciated.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes