Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
I found a really long scene didnt make sense to me so i figured there was a problem. some of the scenes repeat so i took as many screen shots as possible.
i fixed it yesterday. first you need to download Visual Studio, or Notepad++, or any coding tools. then buy an origin A62 cheat build, afte that, replace the code from 138539 to 139159 by
Code:
<<if $anna.affection gte 800>>
    <<if $eve.affection gte 700>>
        Her eyes flicker from you to Eve, clearly misunderstanding the situation, but she clears her throat and moves to close the door.

<<talk "anna">>Oh... s-sorry... I'll... umm... give you some privacy...<</talk>>\

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 500>>
        Her eyes flicker from you to Eve, clearly misunderstanding the situation, but she clears her throat and moves to close the door.

<<talk "anna">>Oh... I didn't realize you and Eve were...<</talk>>\

She trails off as her cheeks turn bright pink, averting her gaze from her sister's naked body.

<<talk "anna">>I'll give you some privacy, then.<</talk>>\

<<else>>A haunted expression comes across Anna's face and her eyes start to glaze over, her mouth opening and closing as though she's trying to speak but no sound - not even a whimper - comes out.<</if>>

<<talk "player">>Anna, no... it's not what it looks like...<</talk>>\

The door closes, leaving you alone with a naked Eve, whose eyes dart to you and then the bulge in your pants,<<if $eve.affection gte 800>> and a licentious grin spreads over her face.

<<talk "eve">>I did that... me...<</talk>>\

Almost unconsciously, her fingers stray down between her legs and she lets out a whimper, eyes fixed on your erection, which is now harder than ever. She bites her lip, spreading her legs invitingly as she openly undresses you with her eyes.

<<talk "eve">>Aren't you going to... finish... what you started...?<</talk>>\

Eve is gazing at you with unabated lust, but the sight of Anna's empty stare puts an immediate damper on the mood.

<<talk "player">>Sorry, Eve... I was just trying to get you changed into your nightgown...<</talk>>\

Eve stares at you for several seconds, then frowns.

<<talk "eve">>You mean you're //not// going to ravish me?<</talk>>\

She spreads her legs to give you a clear view of her crotch. Your self control is wavering in the face of her invitation and it's clear she knows it -  a smirk forming on her face as she spreads her vulva.

<<link "Fuck Her.">><<gotoevent setup.events.eveSexBedStart>><</link>>
            [[No, I'm not.|Submitted Anna Eve and Yami Interactive Hallway Scene 1m]]

Submitted by Asura
            <<set $eve.affection += 5>><<set $eve.fear -= 5>><<set $eve.trust += 5>>

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 600>> and her eyes widen, a blush spreading across her face.

<<talk "eve">>I did that...? Me...?<</talk>>\

Her eyes flicker up to you, full of uncertainty and embarrassment. For a moment she starts to spread her legs, but then she quickly snaps them shut. Still staring at your erection, she swallows nervously, licking her lips...

<<talk "eve">>Umm... <<print $eve.callsPlayer>>? Are you going to...?<</talk>>\

Hesitantly, she spreads her legs - using her hands to hide her vulva from view.

<<talk "player">>Sorry, Eve... I was just trying to get you changed into your nightgown...<</talk>>\

Eve stares at you for several seconds, her expression one of confusion tinged with relief - or is it disappointment.

<<talk "eve">>Oh.<</talk>>\

Closing her legs with an impassive expression, Eve takes her nightgown and pulls it over her head, letting it fall over her naked body.

<<talk "eve">>Umm... thank-you, I guess...<</talk>>\

Her eyes flicker to your crotch, where your erection is finally subsiding, and then she climbs into bed and shimmies under the covers.

<<talk "eve">>Goodnight...<</talk>>\

[[Leave the room.|Submitted Anna Eve and Yami Interactive Hallway Scene 1m]]

Submitted by Asura.

<<set $eve.affection += 2>><<set $eve.fear -= 2>><<set $eve.trust += 2>>

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 300>> and her eyes widen, a look of uncertainty spreading across her face.

<<talk "eve">>Umm... <<print $eve.callsPlayer>>? W-what were you doing...?<</talk>>\

Eve is gazing at you with nervous curiosity, covering her breasts and crotch with her hands and shuffling in embarrassment. Grimacing, you avert your gaze.

Eve stares at you for several seconds, her expression one of confusion tinged with relief.

With an impassive expression, Eve takes her nightgown and pulls it over her head, letting it fall over her naked body.

Her eyes flicker to your crotch, where your erection is finally subsiding, and then she climbs into bed and shimmies under the covers.

Submitted by Asura.

<<set $eve.affection += 1>><<set $eve.fear -= 1>><<set $eve.trust += 1>>

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 100>> her eyes widen, a look of fear and disgust spreading across her face.

<<talk "eve">>Umm... <<print $eve.callsPlayer>>? Y-you were going to...!<</talk>>\

Before you can clarify the misunderstanding, Eve makes a run for the door. You grab her before she can escape and clamp a hand over her mouth before she can scream, grimacing as she struggles to escape.

<<talk "player">>Eve, please, calm down! I wasn't going to hurt you! I was just trying to get you changed into your nightgown!<</talk>>\

Eve stops struggling and turns to look at you uncertainly, and you tentatively release her. Backing away from you, she picks up her nightgown and - not looking away from you - pulls it over her head. When you make no move to accost her, she hesitantly starts to relax, the fear in her eyes slowly ebbing to be replaced by relief.

Submitted by Asura.

<<else>>her eyes narrowing into a repulsed glare.

<<talk "eve">>Y-you monster...! You were going to rape me!<</talk>>\

Before you can clarify the misunderstanding, Eve makes a run for the door. You grab her before she can escape and clamp a hand over her mouth before she can scream, grimacing as she struggles to escape.

<<talk "player">>Eve, please, calm down! I wasn't going to hurt you!<</talk>>\

Eve bites your hand and you release her with a yelp of pain. She backs away from you, her eyes flickering to your crotch before she glares at you.

<<talk "eve">>Liar! If you weren't going to rape me then why were you standing over me with an erection when I was naked?<</talk>>\

She didn't bite hard enough to draw blood, but her teeth marks are painfully embedded into your skin.

<<talk "player">>Goddamn...! I was just trying to get you changed into your nightgown!<</talk>>\

Uncertainty creeps into Eve's eyes as they flicker to her now-discarded nightgown, but her expression remains suspicious.

<<talk "eve">>You leave now, and we can forget this ever happened.<</talk>>\

Eve dictating the terms is an unexpected dynamic, and you gesture to your injured hand.

<<talk "player">>Oh? And what makes you think I'm just going to let you get away with this?<</talk>>\

For a moment, fear creeps into Eve's expression, but then she glares at you.

<<talk "eve">>Go ahead, Master. Beat me as much as you want. Kill me, if you feel like it. <<if $maki.hasflag "met">>Maki and Yami<<else>>Yami<</if>> will make you suffer for it.<</talk>>\

A surge of anger washes over you, but losing your temper isn't going to prove your case. Grimacing, you shake your head.

<<talk "player">>OK, OK. You win this time, Eve. I'm leaving.<</talk>>\

Her eyes warily fixed on you, Eve stoops to pick up her nightgown. As you back towards the door, her scowl softens somewhat, tinged with what almost looks like regret or even remorse.

<<talk "eve">>W-wait. M... maybe I was wrong... I... I guess I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions...<</talk>>\

Trailing off, Eve mumbles something under her breath that vaguely resembles "sorry" - which is more of an apology than you'd expected.

Submitted by Asura.

<</if>><<set $anna.affection -= 10>><<set $anna.fear += 10>><<set $anna.trust -= 10>>

<<elseif $anna.affection gte 600>>
            Her eyes flicker from you to Eve, clearly misunderstanding the situation. Her eye twitches and a forced smile settles over her face.

<<talk "anna">>Oh... s-sorry... I'll... umm... give you some privacy...<</talk>>\

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 500>>Her eyes flicker from you to Eve, clearly misunderstanding the situation. Her eye twitches and a forced smile settles over her face, but before you can say anything she turns on her heel to stride out of the room.

<<talk "anna">>I'll j-just give you some privacy...<</talk>>\

<<else>>A haunted expression comes across Anna's face and her eyes start to glaze over, her mouth opening and closing as though she's trying to speak but no sound - not even a whimper - comes out.
    <</if>>

The door closes, leaving you alone with a naked Eve, whose eyes dart to you and then the bulge in your pants,

<<if $eve.affection gte 800>>and a licentious grin spreads over her face.

Almost unconsciously, her fingers stray down between her legs and she lets out a whimper, eyes fixed on your erection, which is now harder than ever. She bites her lip, spreading her legs invitingly as she openly undresses you with her eyes.

Eve is gazing at you with unabated lust, but the sight of Anna's empty stare puts an immediate damper on the mood.

She spreads her legs to give you a clear view of her crotch. Your self control is wavering in the face of her invitation and it's clear she knows it -  a smirk forming on her face as she spreads her vulva.

Submitted by Asura

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 600>>and her eyes widen, a blush spreading across her face.

Her eyes flicker up to you, full of uncertainty and embarrassment. For a moment she starts to spread her legs, but then she quickly snaps them shut. Still staring at your erection, she swallows nervously, licking her lips...

Eve stares at you for several seconds, her expression one of confusion tinged with relief - or is it disappointment.

Closing her legs with an impassive expression, Eve takes her nightgown and pulls it over her head, letting it fall over her naked body.

Submitted by Asura.

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 300>>and her eyes widen, a look of uncertainty spreading across her face.

<<talk "eve">>Umm... <<print $eve.callsPlayer>>? W-what were you doing...?<</talk>>\

Eve is gazing at you with nervous curiosity, covering her breasts and crotch with her hands and shuffling in embarrassment. Grimacing, you avert your gaze.

Eve stares at you for several seconds, her expression one of confusion tinged with relief.

With an impassive expression, Eve takes her nightgown and pulls it over her head, letting it fall over her naked body.

Submitted by Asura.

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 100>>her eyes widen, a look of fear and disgust spreading across her face.

<<talk "eve">>Umm... <<print $eve.callsPlayer>>? Y-you were going to...!<</talk>>\

<<talk "player">>Eve, please, calm down! I wasn't going to hurt you! I was just trying to get you changed into your nightgown!<</talk>>\

Eve stops struggling and turns to look at you uncertainly, and you tentatively release her. Backing away from you, she picks up her nightgown and - not looking away from you - pulls it over her head. When you make no move to accost her, she hesitantly starts to relax, the fear in her eyes slowly ebbing to be replaced by relief.

Submitted by Asura.

<<set $eve.affection += 1>><<set $eve.fear -= 1>><<set $eve.trust += 1

Eve bites your hand and you release her with a yelp of pain. She backs away from you, her eyes flickering to your crotch before she glares at you.

<<talk "eve">>Liar! If you weren't going to rape me then why were you standing over me with an erector when I was naked?<</talk>>\

She didn't bite hard enough to draw blood, but her teeth marks are painfully embedded into your skin.

<<talk "player">>Goddamn...! I was just trying to get you changed into your nightgown!<</talk>>\

Uncertainty creeps into Eve's eyes as they flicker to her now-discarded nightgown, but her expression remains suspicious.

Eve dictating the terms is an unexpected dynamic, and you gesture to your injured hand.

<<talk "player">>Oh? And what makes you think I'm just going to let you get away with this?<</talk>>\

<<talk "eve">>Go ahead, Master. Beat me as much as you want. Kill me, if you feel like it. <<if $maki.hasFlag "met">>Maki and Yami<<else>>Yami<</if>> will make you suffer for it.<</talk>>\

A surge of anger washes over you, but losing your temper isn't going to prove your case. Grimacing, you shake your head.

Her eyes warily fixed on you, Eve stoops to pick up her nightgown. As you back towards the door, her scowl softens somewhat, tinged with what almost looks like regret or even remorse.

<<talk "eve">>W-wait. M... maybe I was wrong... I... I guess I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions...<</talk>>\

Trailing off, Eve mumbles something under her breath that vaguely resembles "sorry" - which is more of an apology than you'd expected.

Submitted by Asura.

<</if>><<set $anna.affection -= 10>><<set $anna.fear += 10>><<set $anna.trust -= 10>>

<<elseif $anna.affection gte 400>>Anna's eyes flicker between you and Eve, clearly misunderstanding the situation. Her mouth opens and closes wordlessly, but after a few gasping breaths she suddenly stops.

<<talk "anna">><<if $eve.affection gte 700>>Please... be kind to her... S-she... loves you.<<else>>Please... don't hurt her...<</if>><</talk>>\

You're about to clarify the misunderstanding when Eve's eyes snap open and she sits up.

<<talk "eve">>Mind keeping it down? I'm trying to... wait, why am I naked?<</talk>>\

Stepping away from Eve, you reach out to Anna but she's already turning to leave, her expression devoid of emotion.

The door closes, leaving you alone with a naked Eve, whose eyes dart to you and then the bulge in your pants,

She spreads her legs to give you a clear view of her crotch. Your self control is wavering in the face of her invitation and it's clear she knows it - from the smirk forming on her face as she spreads her vulva.

Submitted by Asura

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 600>>and her eyes widen, a blush spreading across her face.

Submitted by Asura.

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 300>>and her eyes widen, a look of uncertainty spreading across her face.

Submitted by Asura.

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 100>>her eyes widen, a look of fear and disgust spreading across her face.

Submitted by Asura.

<<set $eve.affection += 1>><<set $eve.fear -= 1>><<set $eve.trust += 1>

<<talk "eve">>Liar! If you weren't going to rape me then why were you standing over me with an erector when I was naked?<</talk>>\

<<talk "eve">>Go ahead, Master. Beat me as much as you want. Kill me, if you feel like it. <<if $maki.hasFlag "met">>Maki and Yami<<else>>Yami<</if>> will make you suffer for it.<</talk>>\

Submitted by Asura.

<<else>>Anna's eyes flicker between you and Eve, and the light in her eyes dies like a candle that's been extinguished. Her mouth opens and closes wordlessly, a strangled noise escaping her throat as she tries to speak. Like a marionette whose strings have been cut, Anna slumps to the ground, curling into the fetal position and moaning softly, her eyes staring blankly into nothingness.

Stepping away from Eve, you reach out to her but she's already starting the shut down and withdraw into her mental bolthole. You're trying to figure out a way to clarify the misunderstanding when Eve's eyes snap open and she sits up.

<<talk "eve">>Mind keeping it down? I'm trying to... wait, why am I naked?<</talk>>\

Her eyes dart to you and then the bulge in your pants,

Eve is gazing at you with unabated lust, but Anna's empty dead stare puts an immediate damper on the mood. Then Eve's eyes flicker to her sister and she snaps her legs closed and hops off her bed, running over to her.

Her eyes flicker up to you, full of uncertainty and embarrassment. For a moment she starts to spread her legs, but then she quickly snaps them shut. Still staring at your erection, she swallows nervously, licking her lips... and then her eyes focus on Anna. Concern sweeping away her embarrassment and modesty, Eve hops off her bed and hurries over to her sister's side.

Before you can come up with a response, Eve's her eyes focus on Anna standing in the doorway. Concern sweeping away her embarrassment and modesty, Eve hops off her bed and hurries over to her sister's side.

Before you can clarify the misunderstanding, Eve's her eyes focus on Anna standing in the doorway. Concern sweeping away her fear and modesty, Eve hops off her bed and hurries over to her sister's side.

Before you can clarify the misunderstanding, Eve's her eyes focus on Anna standing in the doorway. Concern sweeping away her rage and modesty, Eve hops off her bed and hurries over to her sister's side.<</if>>

<<talk "eve">>Oh no... Anna? Anna! It's OK. I'm OK...<</talk>>\

Anna doesn't respond, her lips moving almost wordlessly. Leaning in, you hear a hoarse whisper, barely audible even in the silence.

<<talk "anna">>Don't hurt Eve... don't hurt Eve... don't hurt Eve...<</talk>>\

Tears forming in her eyes, Eve takes Anna's hand and pulls it to her face.

<<talk "eve">>I'm OK, sis...<</talk>>\

Gently, Eve leads Anna over to her bed and sits next to her, gently hugging her. Her eyes flicker to you, <<if $eve.affection gte 900>>disappointment written on her face as she spares one last glance at your now-sagging erection<<elseif $eve.affection gte 600>>somber with more than a trace of pain and regret<<elseif $eve.affection gte 400>>unreadable, but oddly somber and mature for her apparent age<<elseif $eve.affection gte 200>>her gaze turning ice-cold<<else>>her eyes sparking with defiant hatred<</if>>.

<<talk "eve">>You... you should go...<</talk>>\

Clenching your fist, you turn to leave, glancing over your shoulder at Eve gently stroking the back of Anna's head.

[[Leave them be.|Submitted Anna Eve and Yami Interactive Hallway Scene 1m]]

Submitted by Asura
        <<if $eve.affection lte 200>><<set $eve.affection -= 5>><<set $eve.fear += 5>><<set $eve.trust -= 5>><<else>><<set $eve.affection -= 20>><<set $eve.fear += 20>><<set $eve.trust -= 20>><</if>>
        <<set $anna.affection -= 15>><<set $anna.fear += 15>><<set $anna.trust -= 15>>

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
at least the anybodyHere is not. the primary issue is you cannot break out of a “foreach” loop early, which is what that function needs to do.
Can't you? I am not quite sure if this is Javascript or what but isn't there like a break statment of some sort in there? Plus there is always goto if you are into that sort of thing. But admittedly it has been years since I touched web development so I might be misremembering.

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
Can't you? I am not quite sure if this is Javascript or what but isn't there like a break statment of some sort in there? Plus there is always goto if you are into that sort of thing. But admittedly it has been years since I touched web development so I might be misremembering.
maybe?
here the code
Code:
function anybodyHere(){return getNpcs().forEach(function(npc){if(npc.isHere)return!0}),!1}
Code:
function nobodyHere(){return getNpcs().forEach(function(npc){if(npc.isHere)return!1}),!0}
but whatever, they changed the code to a 'for-in' loop to solve the problem.

Last edited:

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
ok so i was advised to get Notepad++ but i have no idea how im meant to use it. do i need to download my save file or something?

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
thanks ive figured it out XD

now which line do i go to, to activate the transformation scene?
if you are playing A62 cheat, replace from 138539 to 139159
also, i updated the code to fixed two other bugs. one is about maki has flag "met" or not, another is just missing > at the last of line

Code:

She trails off as her cheeks turn bright pink, averting her gaze from her sister's naked body.

<<else>>A haunted expression comes across Anna's face and her eyes start to glaze over, her mouth opening and closing as though she's trying to speak but no sound - not even a whimper - comes out.<</if>>

The door closes, leaving you alone with a naked Eve, whose eyes dart to you and then the bulge in your pants,<<if $eve.affection gte 800>> and a licentious grin spreads over her face.

Submitted by Asura

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 600>> and her eyes widen, a blush spreading across her face.

Submitted by Asura.

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 300>> and her eyes widen, a look of uncertainty spreading across her face.

Submitted by Asura.

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 100>> her eyes widen, a look of fear and disgust spreading across her face.

Submitted by Asura.

<<talk "eve">>Liar! If you weren't going to rape me then why were you standing over me with an erection when I was naked?<</talk>>\

<<talk "eve">>Go ahead, Master. Beat me as much as you want. Kill me, if you feel like it. <<if $maki.hasFlag("met")>>Maki and Yami<<else>>Yami<</if>> will make you suffer for it.<</talk>>\

Submitted by Asura.

Her eyes flicker from you to Eve, clearly misunderstanding the situation. Her eye twitches and a forced smile settles over her face.

<<elseif $eve.affection gte 500>>Her eyes flicker from you to Eve, clearly misunderstanding the situation. Her eye twitches and a forced smile settles over her face, but before you can say anything she turns on her heel to stride out of the room.

<<else>>A haunted expression comes across Anna's face and her eyes start to glaze over, her mouth opening and closing as though she's trying to speak but no sound - not even a whimper - comes out.
    <</if>>

Submitted by Asura

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

<<talk "eve">>Go ahead, Master. Beat me as much as you want. Kill me, if you feel like it. <<if $maki.hasFlag("met")>>Maki and Yami<<else>>Yami<</if>> will make you suffer for it.<</talk>>\

Submitted by Asura.

<<elseif $anna.affection gte 400>>Anna's eyes flicker between you and Eve, clearly misunderstanding the situation. Her mouth opens and closes wordlessly, but after a few gasping breaths she suddenly stops.

<<talk "anna">><<if $eve.affection gte 700>>Please... be kind to her... S-she... loves you.<<else>>Please... don't hurt her...<</if>><</talk>>\

You're about to clarify the misunderstanding when Eve's eyes snap open and she sits up.

Stepping away from Eve, you reach out to Anna but she's already turning to leave, her expression devoid of emotion.

She spreads her legs to give you a clear view of her crotch. Your self control is wavering in the face of her invitation and it's clear she knows it - from the smirk forming on her face as she spreads her vulva.

Submitted by Asura

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

<<else>>Anna's eyes flicker between you and Eve, and the light in her eyes dies like a candle that's been extinguished. Her mouth opens and closes wordlessly, a strangled noise escaping her throat as she tries to speak. Like a marionette whose strings have been cut, Anna slumps to the ground, curling into the fetal position and moaning softly, her eyes staring blankly into nothingness.

Stepping away from Eve, you reach out to her but she's already starting the shut down and withdraw into her mental bolthole. You're trying to figure out a way to clarify the misunderstanding when Eve's eyes snap open and she sits up.

Eve is gazing at you with unabated lust, but Anna's empty dead stare puts an immediate damper on the mood. Then Eve's eyes flicker to her sister and she snaps her legs closed and hops off her bed, running over to her.

Her eyes flicker up to you, full of uncertainty and embarrassment. For a moment she starts to spread her legs, but then she quickly snaps them shut. Still staring at your erection, she swallows nervously, licking her lips... and then her eyes focus on Anna. Concern sweeping away her embarrassment and modesty, Eve hops off her bed and hurries over to her sister's side.

Before you can come up with a response, Eve's her eyes focus on Anna standing in the doorway. Concern sweeping away her embarrassment and modesty, Eve hops off her bed and hurries over to her sister's side.

Before you can clarify the misunderstanding, Eve's her eyes focus on Anna standing in the doorway. Concern sweeping away her fear and modesty, Eve hops off her bed and hurries over to her sister's side.

Before you can clarify the misunderstanding, Eve's her eyes focus on Anna standing in the doorway. Concern sweeping away her rage and modesty, Eve hops off her bed and hurries over to her sister's side.<</if>>

Anna doesn't respond, her lips moving almost wordlessly. Leaning in, you hear a hoarse whisper, barely audible even in the silence.

Gently, Eve leads Anna over to her bed and sits next to her, gently hugging her. Her eyes flicker to you, <<if $eve.affection gte 900>>disappointment written on her face as she spares one last glance at your now-sagging erection<<elseif $eve.affection gte 600>>somber with more than a trace of pain and regret<<elseif $eve.affection gte 400>>unreadable, but oddly somber and mature for her apparent age<<elseif $eve.affection gte 200>>her gaze turning ice-cold<<else>>her eyes sparking with defiant hatred<</if>>.

Clenching your fist, you turn to leave, glancing over your shoulder at Eve gently stroking the back of Anna's head.

Submitted by Asura
        <<if $eve.affection lte 200>><<set $eve.affection -= 5>><<set $eve.fear += 5>><<set $eve.trust -= 5>><<else>><<set $eve.affection -= 20>><<set $eve.fear += 20>><<set $eve.trust -= 20>><</if>>

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulk Biceps

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
if you are playing A62 cheat, replace from 138539 to 139159
also, i updated the code to fixed two other bugs. one is about maki has flag "met" or not, another is just missing > at the last of line

Code:

Submitted by Asura

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

<</if>>

Submitted by Asura

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura.

Submitted by Asura
im playing on A61

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I just hope that the code in the HTML file is some sort of output from something else and not the actual code with the actual formatting that the devs use... Like, no offense but no money is worth working on that...

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Just tried the game i'm lost here how to advance the story ?
Basically you have to just go through the game talking to the characters, building stats, exploring the map etc. All events, repeatable and special are triggered when you reach a combination of time of day, location and girl stats.

real talk. . . me

Jul 8, 2017
The "load from disk" option doesn't seem functional. No error, just doesn't do anything. Anyone have this issue or know a workaround? I'd have to restart a save with semi-significant progress if not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The "load from disk" option doesn't seem functional. No error, just doesn't do anything. Anyone have this issue or know a workaround? I'd have to restart a save with semi-significant progress if not.
You must first save to disk for the load to disk to work then move your old save there and it should load.

real talk. . . me

Jul 8, 2017
You must first save to disk for the load to disk to work then move your old save there and it should load.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Do you mean that I need to save to disk in order to have a file to load? Because I already have the .save file. The problem is that the "Load from disk" option simply does nothing when it's supposed to pull up a file explorer window to locate the save file.

If you meant that the load button works properly only after saving, I tried that as well. I started the game, skipped the intro, then immediately saved to disk but was still unable to load from disk.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Do you mean that I need to save to disk in order to have a file to load? Because I already have the .save file. The problem is that the "Load from disk" option simply does nothing when it's supposed to pull up a file explorer window to locate the save file.

If you meant that the load button works properly only after saving, I tried that as well. I started the game, skipped the intro, then immediately saved to disk but was still unable to load from disk.
Every time you download a new update you must first save to disk to be able to load from disk, or so it seems to me that is.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes