Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
Similarly GateKeeper , on a Saturday afternoon, getting an error on trying to enter the hall. Error says:
View attachment 1572488
slove:
1.open the html file with notepad
2.replace all
Code:
requires: '$clock.dayOfWeek is 7 and $cody.addFlag("codyDate1") and ($clock.hour gte 6 and $clock.hour lt 10)',
by
Code:
requires: '$clock.dayOfWeek is 7 and $cody.hasFlag("codyDate1") and ($clock.hour gte 6 and $clock.hour lt 10)',

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Have one of the more recent builds broken the wardrobe functionality? As I don't ever have the option in the master bedroom.
Any chance you can send a save? We haven't dabbled with the wardrobe in a long time, if you have a save we might be able to run down what's hanging things up for you.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A63 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A63 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A62 Public Build: (Free):

Reactions: Reij and Hacheman

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also this one is completely game breaking because it happens every saturday morning the moment the clock ticks over midnight. And there is nothing I can do to avoid it. I tried loading saves, resetting event triggers and even skipping sleep altogether and nothing works. And when it does happen it completely locks the game in an unplayable state.

As in there is an error on the left hand of the screen saying :
Code:
Error: <<displaylocationlist>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.locations is undefined)
And generally the game is completely locks up as every time I try something like say using dialogue to circumvent it the game tries to retrigger that event as soon as I get back to the room screen. I even tried driving to town and skipping the night that way but the moment I enter the mansion it triggers.

Hopefully this will be fixed in A64 and I'll be able to get back to the game when ever it comes out.

Edit: I managed to get around it by replacing all mentions of and $cody.addFlag(&quot;codyDate1&quot; ) relating to "Submitted Cody Town Date Scene " with the more sensible and $cody.hasFlag(&quot;codyDate1&quot; ). Now the event is bypassed and therefore won't happen but the game is at least playable.

Last edited:

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
Looking back at the last few pages, are most bugs due to the coder being very sloppy and commiting simple syntax errors over and over?

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
found and fixed some bugs that dont let you earn money on mitsuko dojo work scene.
1.open the html file with notepad
2.replace
Code:
&lt;&lt; set $Money += 50&gt;&gt;
by
Code:
&lt;&lt;set $Money += 50&gt;&gt;
there is a redundant space after between &lt; and set
3.cut the
Code:
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
after the code above and paste before it, that was put in the wrong place so you cant earn money when mitsuko's relation ship higher than 400affection and 300trust

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Hey guys im not sure what im doing wrong or if there is a specific time and/or place to active Rebekkah's scene, but i have no idea how to go about it. Please help.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Looking back at the last few pages, are most bugs due to the coder being very sloppy and commiting simple syntax errors over and over?
Seems so. At this point I think I'll just give up on the current version entirely and wait for the next one. I have too much debugging code at my day job.

Reactions: kruze

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
I found a really long scene didnt make sense to me so i figured there was a problem. some of the scenes repeat so i took as many screen shots as possible.

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
Seems so. At this point I think I'll just give up on the current version entirely and wait for the next one. I have too much debugging code at my day job.
at least the anybodyHere is not. the primary issue is you cannot break out of a “foreach” loop early, which is what that function needs to do.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes