Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
A61 Public Build

found and fixed a bug of Misaki Purchase 1a that would let you purchase Misaki for free.
1.open the html file with notepad
2.replace
Code:
<<$Money -= 15000>>
by
Code:
<<set $Money -= 15000>>

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
A61 public bulid
i didnt find any mistake of this event:

is vanni bugged i cant progress with anything she just says keep spotting and we will let you do something more usefull, if u refuse she acts like i own the place? what i get 0 dollars when i "collect" income and why would i get income anyway?
but when i tried to debug it, i found a mistake of Vanni Warehouse 5. the code is
Code:
[[Ignore the show.|Vanni Warehouse 5b
but it must be
Code:
[[Ignore the show.|Vanni Warehouse 5b]]
to work

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
if you want to check all your servant's current location, open the html file with notepad and replace

Code:
Anna's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$anna.location].name>>
Eve's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$eve.location].name>>
<<if $mitsuko.hasFlag("owned")>>Mitsuko's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$mitsuko.location].name>><</if>>
by

Code:
Anna's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$anna.location].name>>
<<if $bridgette.hasFlag("owned")>>Bridgette's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$bridgette.location].name>><</if>>
Eve's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$eve.location].name>>
<<if $jen.hasFlag("owned")>>Jen's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$jen.location].name>><</if>>
<<if $misaki.hasFlag("owned")>>Misaki's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$misaki.location].name>><</if>>
<<if $mitsuko.hasFlag("owned")>>Mitsuko's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$mitsuko.location].name>><</if>>
<<if $rebekkah.hasFlag("owned")>>Rebekkah's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$rebekkah.location].name>><</if>>
<<if $rey.hasFlag("owned")>>Rey's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$rey.location].name>><</if>>
<<if $sidra.hasFlag("owned")>>Sidra's Current Location: <<print setup.locations[$sidra.location].name>><</if>>
then you can check all your servant's current location at Scheudules - Mansion scheudule

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
A61 public bulid

seems like there is a mistake in FirstDayQuickieMart event. the code is
Code:
<<$player.addFlag("workedAtQuickiemart")>>
it should be
Code:
<<run $player.addFlag("workedAtQuickiemart")>>
or
Code:
<<set $player.addFlag("workedAtQuickiemart")>>
but maybe it isnt a bug, cause i cant apply to work at the quickiemart again

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
A61 public bulid

i dont know why there is no code
Code:
<<set $playerJobExperience += 1>>
in any Theater Work event? does it mean i wont gain any experience when i'm working at the theater?

Last edited:

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
I hit the town and returned home only I was unable to enter the entry hall, game gave me an error every single time. No I didn't save or screenshot it but it was after an encounter in town with the two military looking guys.

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
I hit the town and returned home only I was unable to enter the entry hall, game gave me an error every single time. No I didn't save or screenshot it but it was after an encounter in town with the two military looking guys.
do you remember one of those guys' name? and which your game version is? maybe i can help you.

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
a61 public bulid

found and fixed a bug that caused any action at Study cost 16 +α minutes.
slove:
1.oped the html file with notepad
2.delete the code
Code:
<<addtime { minute : 16 }>>
after the code
Code:
[[Mansion Improvements.|Mansion Improvements]]

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
A61 pubic bulid

found and fixed a bug that would let you talk to jen at bookworm after you pushed her
slove:
2.replace
Code:
'left
by
Code:
'dead

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
A61 public bulid

found and fixed a bug that would let you purchase Misaki again from Burce after you killed her
slove:
2.replace the code
Code:
<<if not $misaki.hasFlag("arriving") and not $misaki.hasFlag("owned")>>\
by
Code:
<<if not $misaki.hasFlag("arriving") and not $misaki.hasFlag("owned") and not $misaki.hasFlag("dead")>>\
still debugging if i can own Misaki again from Claire

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
A61 public bulid

found and maybe fixed a bug that would let you own Misaki again from Claire after you killed Misaki
slove:
2.replace the code
Code:
requires: '$claire.hasFlag("contact") and not $misaki.hasFlag("declined")and not $misaki.hasFlag("owned") and ($clock.hour gte 10 and $clock.hour lt 22)',
by
Code:
requires: '$claire.hasFlag("contact") and not $misaki.hasFlag("declined")and not $misaki.hasFlag("owned")and not $misaki.hasFlag("dead") and ($clock.hour gte 10 and $clock.hour lt 22)',

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
if you want to check your servant's health, add the code
Code:
!!Physical
|!Health: |<<print _npc.health>> |
between the code
Code:
''Current Location:'' <<print setup.locations[_npc.location].name>>
and the code
Code:
!!Relationship
remeber line-break

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
A61 public bulid
1641257388444.png
dont know why but ive clicked the "return to game" button for over a hundard times and i couldnt trigger an Interactive Scene.

if it really is a bug, i hope Aftermath Team would post the code after fix so i can learn

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
A61 Public Build

found and fixed a bug of Misaki Purchase 1a that would let you purchase Misaki for free.
2.replace
<<$Money -= 15000>>
by
<<set $Money -= 15000>>
not a bug, but a feature)

Reactions: Southrim

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
want to add the "heal your servant" feature at Pendleton Hospital but dont know what

Code:
</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="7966"
and
Code:
tags="" position="725,99600" size="100,100">
are

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
well... depend on what you think, i think it is a bug. if you want to own Misaki for free, you can get her from "Claire slave 2".

requires: &#39;not $misaki.hasFlag(&quot;owned&quot;) and $misaki.hasFlag(&quot;arriving&quot;) and ($clock.hour gte 10 and $clock.hour lt 19)&#39;,

you can trigger this scene at Northhall, upperNorthhall, Southhall, upperSouthhall
Oh, you meant buying her from Bruce. My bad, I mistook it with Claire path (ooopsie).

Since we are here, I suggest to use
Code:
 [code] [/ code]
I do like your smiling comments, so only if you want)

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes