a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game seems interesting, but I don't know how to play it; so many things to click ad also I don't know where I should go. However, I'm gonna give it a try again
There is no right way or wrong way to play this game, once you find the girls in a spot at a time of day you can generally find them there every day at that time.
You can be good to the girls or nasty to them its your choice.
You can get more slaves or not your choice.

Runs-in-Circles

Jun 21, 2021
Bug with Elodie remains in A59. Basically when you chose 'Intervene' when someone is touching Elodie, you'll see Red's calling card in your study, as if you let him fuck Mitsuko in the alley. Seriously this "game" is going nowhere. Lastly, 10k for a ring is ridiculous given the limited options to make money in-game.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Bug with Elodie remains in A59. Basically when you chose 'Intervene' when someone is touching Elodie, you'll see Red's calling card in your study, as if you let him fuck Mitsuko in the alley. Seriously this "game" is going nowhere. Lastly, 10k for a ring is ridiculous given the limited options to make money in-game.
I thought so as well and than I discovered the joys of agriculture. You can make over 1k every 2 weeks. I am actually writing up a comprehensive guide for the wiki right now. But I am waiting on a word from the devs on a particular bug until I publish it.

Until than the TLDR is plant Carra Lillies and the other Lillies in all slots and print money. Here is the basic math:
Each Lilly seed takes 17 days to grow and yields 10 flowers that sell for 10 money each. With all 16 planters running concurrently that makes for 16 x 10 x 10 or 1600 money every two weeks or if you prefer it 3200 a month.

So the ring is right about 3 months worth of income.

Last edited:
Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
images dont seem to load in for me, any help?
You have unzipped the game file? That's the most common issue. If that doesn't help, check the troubelshooting guide that comes with the game, it offers a couple of other possible solutions.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live!

Links:
A61 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A61 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A60 Public Build: (Free):

Reactions: Hacheman and jxd

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
New Inheritance build is live!

Links:
A61 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A61 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A60 Public Build: (Free):

Out of curiosity is the planting related bug fixed in this version? I am asking to know if I should post up my wiki post in full or if I should leave that bit out for now. until it is

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Out of curiosity is the planting related bug fixed in this version? I am asking to know if I should post up my wiki post in full or if I should leave that bit out for now. until it is
Which bug exactly? We've had a couple of them in the past and am not sure which one(s) we're referring to.

I don't know of any bug fixes related to the garden in the last couple of months, but I can check the repo and see if one of our coders might have poked at it.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Which bug exactly? We've had a couple of them in the past and am not sure which one(s) we're referring to.

I don't know of any bug fixes related to the garden in the last couple of months, but I can check the repo and see if one of our coders might have poked at it.
The one I PMed you about a couple weeks back.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The one I PMed you about a couple weeks back.
Alright, here goes:
A61: The fix did not make the current build, but was actually pushed to the main repo just a few minutes ago.

Short version: Fix will appear in the next build.

Thanks again for bringing it up again. It looks like the issue fell through the cracks. Very much appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper
Are you going to put in different girls with lower maintenance than the ones in now?
Don't really like how the blind girl corrupts everyone so will no longer rescue her, I like her but not the corruption of the other girls.
Not really interested in Claire or the body guard Yami but will go ahead and have them.
Not interested in Rey at all so will leave him out of the picture.
(That is unless we can change him into a fully functioning girl with pregnancy and all.)

Don't get me wrong I really love the game but some of the girls are just not for me.
I love the idea of helping girls in bad situations, like the girl from the bridge. (Have not figured her out yet because I stop playing for now.)

On a note about Claire being at the house but getting butt dialed saying shes at the bar all the time.

Just now downloading the new update because of the adding of the MC family to the game.

I remember reporting some bugs about timing but have forgot what they were and hope there fix now.
I was playing 58a but once the corruption started with the blind girl I quit playing, I was playing one from the late 40's before trying the game again with 58 but don't remember which one.

ADD:
Now that you have added in MC family you need to go back to the intro and change it up.
no longer.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jxd

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
This game is a massive grindfest, 1 hour in the game but i'm still not discover anything but basic gameplay.
Is there a walkthrough or something?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Changelog :

What's in the new Public build?

A60

* Wrote and added a new Vanni scene to Vanni's Warehouse. This one kickstarts the storefront renovation. 1.8k words of content sponsored by .

* Wrote and added a new Vanni scene to Vanni's Warehouse. .8k words of content sponsored by .

* Wrote and added some new Trick or Treating content to the game. Three new scenes involving Eve, seven new scenes involving Eve and Sidra. 3.8k words of content.

* Added a new scene related to Eve to the Youkai Emporium. 1.1k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.

* Added a new scene for Mistuko to the Pendleton Park. It's pretty rare and takes place during daylight hours. .5k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.

* Added a new scene for Mitsuko to My Neighbor's Closet. 5.7k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.

* Added a new scene for Cody to the Muffin Top in Pendleton. 1.4k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.

* Added a new scene involving Eve and Jen in the Entry Hall. 1k words of content submitted by The Exile.

* Added a new scene for Eve to the Attic in the mansion. 2.1k words of content submitted by Scoots.

* Added a new scene involving Anna, Eve, and Yami to the north and south hallways late in the evening.. 9.1k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a new location to the game. Pilfered Pawn. Requires that you upgrade the storefront related to Vanni's gang. 1.6k words of content sponsored by .

* Removed Blackjack from the game until we have a chance to properly unfuck it.

* Added an image for the short story The End in the Theater Mode (Cheat build version of game.)

* Added character art to the doll system for Cody.

* Added character art to the doll system for Roberta.

* Added character art to the doll system for Shanaya.

* Added item art for all four computers and the silver chastity cage.

* Fixed an issue that was preventing one of the scenes from Tricky Dick's from playing as intended.

* The usual assortment of spelling, grammar, text box, and other minor fixes. Thank you to everyone who sent in reports, you're an amazing community and all of you help make this game what it is.

* Updated the Special Thanks area 10/27/21. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can I tell if there just isn't any pics of the sex scenes, or if I have a problem?
Look in "images\scenes" folder and you will see all sex scenes the game has at this time.
This game is a massive grindfest, 1 hour in the game but i'm still not discover anything but basic gameplay.
Is there a walkthrough or something?
This is not a fast past game, you can rape the girls on day 1 or build up a relationship/romance with the girls over time your choice.
There is no walkthrough per say but the wiki has a lot of good info for scenes.

Wiki link at the bottom left of your screen while playing.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hi, I got a question about Mitsuko, we are driven to downtown and there is an event there(NTR), but I do not know which coould be the best path, if let it happen or not, I was checking all the event on the wiky but there is nothinb about it. If you have any idea about how things could go if I decide to let it happens or not I would appreciate it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I got a question about Mitsuko, we are driven to downtown and there is an event there(NTR), but I do not know which coould be the best path, if let it happen or not, I was checking all the event on the wiky but there is nothinb about it. If you have any idea about how things could go if I decide to let it happens or not I would appreciate it
Best advice is to make a save and play it both ways and see for your self which one is better for you.

Only you can decide which way is your way.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes