Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Quick question - Does Vanni every get out of the "I-fucking-hate-you" phase?

Like, if you escape with her during the botched robbery, does she ever do more than the handjob?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to buy dogs? Or make money? Its taking me ages to get money please help.
There is several jobs you can get in town and there is a pet store in town.

I don't mess with the dogs or horses but I think you start with 2 each with 1 being female and 1 male.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
How to buy dogs? Or make money? Its taking me ages to get money please help.

If you search through this forum you will discover many ways to get money. I don't know the 'best'.
You already have a couple dogs that can breed. I've never tried it much.

Otherwise you can goto town and get a job. There are places you can try, the movie theater, grocery story, ummm other places. I forget atm.

To get initial money, I get a job at the theater and then never leave. Just work shift after shift.
I think there's probably a better way but can't think of it at the moment.

Cheers

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You can also grow flowers in the greenhouse. It's basically a money printing machine and unlike mugging its sort of balanced in that you get a lot of money but not mountains of cash.

Reactions: Forgotted

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Intresting:
1) Started anew, got problems with money.
2) Worked at quicksomething -> got endless promotion scene and no pay raise -> quited job
3) Was wandering around until found storehouse... and my "share"
4) Returned there at ~11pm, got "dance for 20" event -> unlocked "mug people" job (~3k$ per night?? why not...)
5) learned about Vanni
6) now trying to start event chain, that will properly open "mug people" option

Love this game

Reactions: TylerJ and Hacheman

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I was wondering how do you get Anna pregnant faster. I keep trying to find ways to make it go faster but, it's not working.
For "getting her pregnant faster" you have to use the lab, to increase the pregnancy rate you need to develop and use the fertility enhacer.
If you mean to get her to give birth early, you have to wait the natural 36~40 weeks, skip time by using the lab or just wander around, for Anna you will get the memo to assist the birth or just jumping to naming the baby.

Reactions: Kingflamingmaster

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
anyone knows what's been added to this new update?

The long description in the changelog looks repetitive except for the number of words increase.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A62 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A62 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A61 Public Build: (Free):

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Error while trying to eavesdrop in the attic.

"Error: <<gotoevent>>:bad event for Submitted Eavesdrop 46 Sidra Jen "requires" evaluation: Unexpect end of input.

62 Cheat version.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Error while trying to eavesdrop in the attic.

"Error: <<gotoevent>>:bad event for Submitted Eavesdrop 46 Sidra Jen "requires" evaluation: Unexpect end of input.

62 Cheat version.
Good catch. Fixed on my end and the fix should appear in the next build.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
is vanni bugged i cant progress with anything she just says keep spotting and we will let you do something more usefull, if u refuse she acts like i own the place? what i get 0 dollars when i "collect" income and why would i get income anyway?

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
does anyone no how to do the repair the storefront i have spotted about 150 times now and got vannis affection and trust over 1000 trying to trigger anything

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
The itch.io version "Cheat Build A61" has an error at the quickiemart when you click on "Apply to work..."

View attachment 1565499
A61 Public Build

i can't apply to work at the quickiemart. there is an error that event value must be an Array.

when i checked the code, i found that will gotoevent "playerInterviewQuickieMartJob" but that is a nonexsistent event and "playerInterviewQuickieMart" is an exsistent event. i think Aftermath Team mixed up these two.

after i change the name of that event, i can work at quickiemart again

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes