Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Tried out the christmas decoration and gifting events and didn't work for me either, I've forwarded this issue to the bug reports channel.
There are variations for either male and female Rey but they (Rey and Misaki) need to be present in the pantry.
For Vanni (also jxd ):
The first Vanni intro scene happens in the West Street in Pendleton, between 11pm and 1am.
This Scene only happens if you've watched an Interview about criminal activities in Pendleton on the TV in your livingroom (there are 4 TV shows on this topic, click couch event start and watch something at random)
That helps alot with vanni thanks alot for the help i'll try again soon to get it ,i've had rey and misaki in there together but didnt trigger so i'll keep trying it also doesnt help anna always well 90% of the time seems to be there when i go in i think i've cloned her in the lab because she's everywhere i go lol i even gave time off but she's still working . but thanks again for the help

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I don't understand this game. Changelogs speak about years of in-game time, and the game requires you to walk around with each "step" taking a couple of minutes inside of a mansion, with sleep being capped at 8 hours per session and wait at 120 minutes per session. Is this game even playable without debug? There's not much content I could find just by walking around and spending time normally
Playable yes. But the gameplay experience is quite different to most other games. A lot of content can only be discovered if you are in the right place at the right time or have the right stats with the right girls etc. And a lot of those situations won't happen often.

Basically thus far this game is more like skyrim or minecraft than anything else in that your goal isn't really to chase after events to tick them off like points in a quest book but to live and exist inside a (in this case small) open world and discover the occasional cool event and things along the way as you make your own adventure out of things.

Now I can't tell you if this is the intent or not. But that's how it plays so far.

This being said, the actual triggering system for a lot of this stuff does leave much to be desired. What with certain events simply not wanting to happen even if all conditions are met unless I save-load grind them. Also random events don't have a repeat flag so you can and will get the same one many times in a row some times if your dice are luck/unlucky. But that part will get better in time I am sure.

Last edited:

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see something happen to Red. Maybe turn him into an unwilling female slave, pimp her out, and give her more hands on "training".

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I'd like to report a bug. Spoiler contains all the text for the scene. Do not read if you do not want spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see something happen to Red. Maybe turn him into an unwilling female slave, pimp her out, and give her more hands on "training".
Need a potion that will change him as a male to her as a full female, not just a trans but a full female that is able to get pregnant and have kids.

Reactions: S4b3rz

Alexisissy

Oct 8, 2019
The game is very interesting and multifaceted in the future, but at the moment I will not play, because a lot has been started and the same amount is unfinished. I would like to ask the developer if the attitude of the characters to each other will change in the future, depending on their line of behavior? For example, if you teach Eva to treat Anna like an animal (pet play), will she then treat her appropriately? Or will Rey suddenly become cruel to girls if you add such an opportunity in the game?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
enabled all family members but after finish supper and having the talk.

" I don't have a girlfriend or any pets, I'm an only child, and I don't call my parents as often as I probably should. "

only child? aint i suppose to have brothers and sisters?

RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
"Can anyone throw up an A60 cheat build link where we poor fucks can actually download too?"

please?, I'm not here because I refuse to pay i'm here because I can't. Seriously I love this game, I avoid all the "unpleasant" parts of this and just live with the girls, nothing else quite captures the everyday life thing quite like this does. I know there has been some complaints about that if I remember right but it's one of the main reasons I play it, it can't be very relaxing when you're not evil. I WOULD support it if I could. I simply can't and I'm sure thats true of many other pirates both here and elsewhere.

I don't want to sound (too much, I know what I am) like a beggar but this is one of the best games on here imo, and I am on a pirate site. Alms for the poor anyone?.

Also, set Yami on Red. Unrelated but needed to be said, fucking sack of shit that he is, not the worst our lass has dealt with according to the credit card scene but worthy of a beatdown at least, surely?.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
"Can anyone throw up an A60 cheat build link where we poor fucks can actually download too?"
A59 on page 1 is the latest free version. Every few weeks Gatekeeper will update the version/release. They are very active/supportive on this forum so I would hope that you wouldn't bug them too much about stealing the paid for content. I mean, they give us a free version already right? And I really appreciate it.
So please don't come on here and try to fuck it up for the rest of us.
A60 will be released on here pretty soon I'd imagine. Can't wait!

Cheers

RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
A59 on page 1 is the latest free version. Every few weeks Gatekeeper will update the version/release. They are very active/supportive on this forum so I would hope that you wouldn't bug them too much about stealing the paid for content. I mean, they give us a free version already right? And I really appreciate it.
So please don't come on here and try to fuck it up for the rest of us.
A60 will be released on here pretty soon I'd imagine. Can't wait!

Cheers
I've been stealing for a long time and this is the first time I've been chastised for asking for free stuff on a pirate site. It's a strange feeling, novel, almost unnatural but not wholly unpleasant.

That said last cheat version is A49 and don't pretend like this game isn't grind. Not to overly stress the point but.. 'Pirate Site'. Unless the meaning of that has fundamentally changed since last I checked then I really don't think I'm stepping out of line for the asking. That being the fundamental purpose of a pirate site after all. If you can't request piracy on a pirate site then where the fuck can you precisely?.

Reactions: Pyrrical and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've been stealing for a long time and this is the first time I've been chastised for asking for free stuff on a pirate site. It's a strange feeling, novel, almost unnatural but not wholly unpleasant.

That said last cheat version is A49 and don't pretend like this game isn't grind. Not to overly stress the point but.. 'Pirate Site'. Unless the meaning of that has fundamentally changed since last I checked then I really don't think I'm stepping out of line for the asking. That being the fundamental purpose of a pirate site after all. If you can't request piracy on a pirate site then where the fuck can you precisely?.
Some people don't really understand what this site is all about.
We are a pirate site and we pirate game and VN's.
A lot of Dev's get patreons from this site after there games/VN's get placed on this site.
At this time I am supporting 7 games/VN's and I am doing so because I found and played the pirated version on here first.

Best place to ask for games or updates is here: https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
i would like to report something about when you selecting the children's area. Im getting an error thats popping up.

Reactions: jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I have the same problem, I will wait for version 60 because I am afraid of breaking my save of version 57, starting from 0 without cheats is crazy: S

Jun 8, 2017
Some people don't really understand what this site is all about.
We are a pirate site and we pirate game and VN's.
A lot of Dev's get patreons from this site after there games/VN's get placed on this site.
At this time I am supporting 7 games/VN's and I am doing so because I found and played the pirated version on here first.

Best place to ask for games or updates is here: https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/
Or maybe, I dunno, perhaps they're just really passionate? I dunno, some food for thought for you.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I only speak for my self here but honestly there is a balance to be maintained here.

Yes, this is a pirate site and that carries with it a certain degree of willingness to frankly do theft for our own amusement. No problem there. I didn't come here to be squeaky clean either.

But just because this is a pirate site does that does not mean we should be stupid about it. There really is or at least should be such a thing as honor among us thieves. If a developer is doing good work and and providing us with something that we enjoy AND they already have a free version that they hand out for free the least we can do is respect them by not going further.

And hell, even if you disagree with me there is still the issue of simple economics. If this place released everything and made it so that there is no real distinction between patron and the rest than less people will give the devs money. And without money the devs won't keep making the game. And than NOBODY us included would get to see more of it.

And frankly I think that would be a shame. We have a beautiful goose here that lays egg after golden egg. Let's not slaughter it just yet.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
so what's changed in this update?
Odds are... tossed in a bunch of fan funded scenes that are stuck behind a grind wall so deep that you'll never see them.

Basically just the same as the last 30 updates.

Be nice if they handled basic gameplay options like finally finishing transformation options or some shit but that ain't happening...

Sep 17, 2020
This game seems interesting, but I don't know how to play it; so many things to click ad also I don't know where I should go. However, I'm gonna give it a try again

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes