a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper DarkWolf2055
Need to add the group sex tag and gay tag along with the groping tag to the list plus oral sex and masturbation are also needed. (I don't do gay so have not tried but if its in the game it needs the tag.)
I have not seen any Lesbian action yet, only a lot of flirting between the women but if there is any the tag is also needed.

ADD: GateKeeper I have no idea why but I was able to install the new computer today even though I bought it 3 days ago in this playthrough.

Last edited:

vincentvchaos

Sep 17, 2018
I hate to ask this question, but I've done just about everything I can think of. I can't get Misaki to fuck Rey in the pantry. I already let her fuck Anna and Eve, and I know she has a scene with Rey in the pantry, but I just can't get it to happen. Anyone have any hints, or straight up explanations? And yes, Misaki is a herm/futa, and I've been trying from 8am - 6pm.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper

Had Misaki and Bubbles show up out of the blue and it seems Misaki has a problem with one of the girls saying Bubbles old fighting name, then the next move I do I get the phone call they are about 10 min away then they show up and things go about the same as the first time Misaki came over. When they leave it seems something was worked out but have no clue of what it was about, no scenes between the girls as per the wiki so something maybe set up wrong for this chain of events.

Claire calls said she is coming over and when she arrives its the same convo from the first time she showed up, this is now the 3rd time this has happen.

And WTF is this always going off several times a day every day with sometimes up to 8 times in 1 day. WTF is this.jpg

Since it seems something if wrong with my game I have re-downloaded and started a new game.

Hacheman

Feb 29, 2020
After changing Eve's clothes, I can't figure out how to get her back to wearing the dress she was wearing before.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After changing Eve's clothes, I can't figure out how to get her back to wearing the dress she was wearing before.
Close out the game and restart, for me it resets all npc's clothes to there default.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper
After reading about google playing havoc with the game I switched over to Fire Fox and started a new game.
Somethings have cleaned up but there is still the timing error about Maki 2nd and on visits.
Maki and Bubbles arrive before I get the phone call from her and it goes into the "Titan" convo where Maki seems to be very angry about Mitsuko know Bubbles old name of "Titan", then I get the call that Maki and Bubble are coming then they arrive and the happy go luck convo happens.

As for Rey, can we change him into a full female able to become pregnant or is he still male with no penis and having a fake vagina with the potions.

ADD: 1 Suggestion.
Move the time to the middle like this: time move.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to get mitsuko, ive been messing around the love shack for god knows how long and never got the event, or even a sugar cube command to initiate the scene, anything

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can somebody tell me how to get mitsuko, ive been messing around the love shack for god knows how long and never got the event, or even a sugar cube command to initiate the scene, anything
You should have heard something coming from behind the curtain and then you needed to go through the curtain and talk to the owner.

Reactions: James Cook 1232

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Out of curiosity just when do dogs actually become fertile? Is there like a breeding season or something I have to watch for?

Feb 6, 2018
Rebekkah costs $2500 from Claire

To trigger the buying scene from Claire from the entry hall: 'not $rebekkah.hasFlag("start") and $claire.hasFlag("contact") and $Money gte 2500 and ($clock.hour gte 10 or $clock.hour lt 22)'
where do i put that.. claire wont show up and let me buy her, its been 5 months since the visit

FranklyN

May 12, 2018
Out of curiosity just when do dogs actually become fertile? Is there like a breeding season or something I have to watch for?
The dogs make use of the fertility system, if you put a female dog into the breeding area and it says 'x is not fertile', wait a few days, up to 14 days.
Had Misaki and Bubbles show up out of the blue and it seems Misaki has a problem with one of the girls saying Bubbles old fighting name, then the next move I do I get the phone call they are about 10 min away then they show up and things go about the same as the first time Misaki came over. When they leave it seems something was worked out but have no clue of what it was about, no scenes between the girls as per the wiki so something maybe set up wrong for this chain of events.

Claire calls said she is coming over and when she arrives its the same convo from the first time she showed up, this is now the 3rd time this has happen.
where do i put that.. claire wont show up and let me buy her, its been 5 months since the visit
These issues often can be resolved by using Settings -> Reset Event Triggers on the left hotbar.

Reactions: James Cook 1232
Feb 6, 2018
These issues often can be resolved by using Settings -> Reset Event Triggers on the left hotbar.
THANK YOU! :giggle::giggle::giggle: that helped with a bruce event i had trouble with, claire event is either bugged or rng hates my guts, mitsuko is a pain in the ass to get at this rate

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The dogs make use of the fertility system, if you put a female dog into the breeding area and it says 'x is not fertile', wait a few days, up to 14 days.
So I just keep her in for a 14 day cycle and she'll get there eventually? Good to know. Out of curiosity what's the time to birth and selling age? I know I really should know these but like I am a cat person.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Two builds in one month! All while dropping a couple of new comics for supporters!

New build of Inheritance is live!

Links:
A60 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A60 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A59 Public Build: (Free):

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Can anyone contribute to the wiki? I am asking because I did some data mining on the farming system and have some interesting results to share. As in, I compiled a list of all the crops, how much they cost to plant, sell for and yield and how long they take to grow. This is of course assuming this is something that should be shared.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Can anyone contribute to the wiki? I am asking because I did some data mining on the farming system and have some interesting results to share. As in, I compiled a list of all the crops, how much they cost to plant, sell for and yield and how long they take to grow. This is of course assuming this is something that should be shared.
For that matter, anyone interested in working on the wiki, I am willing to share the source files privately with them and walk through how to interpret things if you think it will help.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The only thing I can't figure out is how the planting skill works. Best I can tell it seems to reduce growth time and must be applied at the start when plating. But does it stack with multiple girls? And what are the effects?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes