Sporked

May 26, 2017
Which image? If you have a specific image that's causing trouble, then it is very likely something that can be fixed easily.
There are a few, though admittedly I haven't been diligent about verifying every broken image. Some rooms (mostly guest rooms) in the mansion. Some of the weather related images in various places seem to also be looking for the wrong image type.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Trials in Tainted Space have sooooo much rape,snuf, drugged sex, abuse etc... and patreon only frowned about incest.
Just telling)
I know it, but Patreon is inconsistent enough in their enforcement that I'm just not willing to take the risk. Maybe if SubscribeStar ever gets enough support that it can act as a safety net I'll be less concerned about taking the risk, but for now I sort of like being able to pay my internet bill so I can keep writing. :p

Is there any more content with Gaia in the works? Potentially the kind that involves developing a more physically intimate relationship with her without destroying her trust?
Yes, I have plans for more of her content. It's been a couple of builds since I've included much for her, so maybe I'll bump up a scene or two on the priority list.

And yes, her first experience with you is, . . . . volatile, . . . . but future encounters will become more affectionate.

There are a few, though admittedly I haven't been diligent about verifying every broken image. Some rooms (mostly guest rooms) in the mansion. Some of the weather related images in various places seem to also be looking for the wrong image type.
Thanks. I'll add that to my list, it's still a lot of images to dig through, but at least it gives me a place to start.

Reactions: vitamin433

Ombra

Jun 21, 2017
Right now, there's a start to that kind of content, quite a few scenes involving that content, and a way to remove the device. Anything specific you are looking for? I'll pass a note to the author who has been handling that content.
iirc I read some texs in the game file regarding chastity scenes, just wondering when they will be implemented.
They were mainly Mitsuko teasing mc and some of Misaki I think.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
does anyone ever play this game?im wondering where the saved file locations are located?
dev can you please add option to over write existing save files in a future update?
how do you progress the sex stats??been having sex with both anna and eve none their stats change at all?
also wondering how ya leave home when i try to gift it tells me this HINT: For a gift, go check out the Halloween Store, or the Honey Pot in Pendleton if you haven't already.
what am i missing that cant find this anywhere ?
also when i was searching around online theres a NPC named rey looks like a female to me BUT yet the dialog says HE and HIM
if its a chick id hire dont wanna another dude in my house LOL im a one man show and i dont share!!!

Reactions: Cesar13071991

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can work at gamepop/quickiemart, you can breed dogs and sell them, you can work at the joker, you can work as a male stripper at the storefront, and you can cheat. Pretty sure you need some sort of event trigger for all of these (except the last one, obviously) but I'm not exactly sure how.

For cheating:

1) Go to cheat editor online.

2) Upload save file.

3) Copy and save data to word processor (like Notepad)

4) You can cheat out money via “money” under "Intro": "Played",
wheres the saved file location?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i find it strange that YOU own the mansion...you can invite people to move in,etc and hire more people BUT ya cant fire them and /or kick them out?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seems a waste of money buying the new high end computer because after ya set it up,etc and go back to surveys it says the same shit as it did BEOFRE ya bought the high end computer no change in the text there at all would think after spending 10k for it the text would change

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
seems a waste of money buying the new high end computer because after ya set it up,etc and go back to surveys it says the same shit as it did BEOFRE ya bought the high end computer no change in the text there at all would think after spending 10k for it the text would change
I think that's future content :). I just don't think Aftermath Team got to updating that part yet :)

Reactions: GateKeeper

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I think that's future content :). I just don't think Aftermath Team got to updating that part yet :)
cool i wasnt sure of what was happening there LOL
i assume thats the same thing with the sex stats?i been having sex like crazy with eve and anna and another maid i got and all their stats are the same and are any of them able to get pregnant now or is that later too?i been going at them all when they say yes for fertile ...is there any other woman we can get i see even a visitors tab and never seem to get any
hope in future updates there will be cheating i love going after married chicks and be even cooler of we get to knock them up too
never played a HTML game before im enjoying this game a lot glad i stepped out of my comfort zone again and decided to try new stuff pretty good game

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
iirc I read some texs in the game file regarding chastity scenes, just wondering when they will be implemented.
They were mainly Mitsuko teasing mc and some of Misaki I think.
Those are in the game at present.

does anyone ever play this game?im wondering where the saved file locations are located?
dev can you please add option to over write existing save files in a future update?
how do you progress the sex stats??been having sex with both anna and eve none their stats change at all?
also wondering how ya leave home when i try to gift it tells me this HINT: For a gift, go check out the Halloween Store, or the Honey Pot in Pendleton if you haven't already.
what am i missing that cant find this anywhere ?
also when i was searching around online theres a NPC named rey looks like a female to me BUT yet the dialog says HE and HIM
if its a chick id hire dont wanna another dude in my house LOL im a one man show and i dont share!!!
You can save to a location of your choosing. The save system is built into the program I use to create the game, so expanding or modifying that system is a bit outside of what I can do at present.

Only a small number of scenes currently affect skills. As more scenes are written that take advantage of the skill system, you will see more scenes added that increase skills as well.

Most people park their car in the garage. You'll find yours there and can drive into town

If it makes you feel any better, you can actually genderbend Rey. As for removing characters from the home, we don't have much content dealing with that just yet, but it is planned for.

i find it strange that YOU own the mansion...you can invite people to move in,etc and hire more people BUT ya cant fire them and /or kick them out?
See above.

As an HTML-based game, the save file is located as a cookie file in your browser, unless you manually select "Save to disk" in the save menu. When you do that, the save file will be wherever your downloaded files are saved to.
This.

If you look at the game build number. It starts with an A. The A is for Alpha because we're still adding types of content to the game. Yes, you can buy the new computers. No, we don't have any content that is unique to them just pet. In time there are new jobs and other types of content I hope to add to the computers. (Each computer will offer new options and/or improve your experience with the computer. For example, you'll need one of the two better computers to do the camgirl content I have planned, but the best one will have a higher earnings multiplier.)

On that note, the intro scene for each should change depending on the computer, so if you're still getting the dial-up dinosaur computer scene when you turn it on, let me know because that's a bug.

Reactions: str8up

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Having a lot of fun with the game.

Could someone say how far the player can go with Claire at the moment? For now just drink buddies?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Those are in the game at present.

You can save to a location of your choosing. The save system is built into the program I use to create the game, so expanding or modifying that system is a bit outside of what I can do at present.

Only a small number of scenes currently affect skills. As more scenes are written that take advantage of the skill system, you will see more scenes added that increase skills as well.

Most people park their car in the garage. You'll find yours there and can drive into town

If it makes you feel any better, you can actually genderbend Rey. As for removing characters from the home, we don't have much content dealing with that just yet, but it is planned for.

See above.

This.

If you look at the game build number. It starts with an A. The A is for Alpha because we're still adding types of content to the game. Yes, you can buy the new computers. No, we don't have any content that is unique to them just pet. In time there are new jobs and other types of content I hope to add to the computers. (Each computer will offer new options and/or improve your experience with the computer. For example, you'll need one of the two better computers to do the camgirl content I have planned, but the best one will have a higher earnings multiplier.)

On that note, the intro scene for each should change depending on the computer, so if you're still getting the dial-up dinosaur computer scene when you turn it on, let me know because that's a bug.
im trying to land a a date with kate does this work?ivemade 4 saves to try and get this to happen she wants me to pick her up at her place 9am friday i select east then elmwood time skips 10mins a click to east and back elmwood (hope i explained this right BUT ill try again so clock say is 8:10 i m already at elmwood so i click east then back to emwood time then 8:20)and no matter how many times i load saves and try and fuck with the times i cant land her place at 9am im having a hell of a time trying to time everything perfectly from leaving my house and getting her place exactly 9am LOL
so is there a secret or this just doesnt happen at all...fake date,etc?and with the gender bend how do ya do this too?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well that was sure frustrating i FINALLY timed everything perfectly (doubt i can do that again) and where the fuck is my date?
suppose to pick up kate 9am elmwood st
you know your having a bad day when your date in a video game stands you up LOL
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Patreon has an issue with non-consent content, and as this is my only income I try to avoid things that will get me kicked from the platform.

That said, the dungeon content as well as Anna's puppy play content both touch on those themes. I've tried to walk a fine line between being as controlling and aggressive as I think I can get away with and presenting it in a way that hopefully doesn't bring their wrath down on my little project.

Which image? If you have a specific image that's causing trouble, then it is very likely something that can be fixed easily.
thanks for being open to requests. but my tastes are definitely too dark for patreon. it might be better to release the non-con stuff as a mod here on f95, if thats possible. essentially updating the game and the 'mod' at the same time.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes