GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Having a lot of fun with the game.

Could someone say how far the player can go with Claire at the moment? For now just drink buddies?

im trying to land a a date with kate does this work?ivemade 4 saves to try and get this to happen she wants me to pick her up at her place 9am friday i select east then elmwood time skips 10mins a click to east and back elmwood (hope i explained this right BUT ill try again so clock say is 8:10 i m already at elmwood so i click east then back to emwood time then 8:20)and no matter how many times i load saves and try and fuck with the times i cant land her place at 9am im having a hell of a time trying to time everything perfectly from leaving my house and getting her place exactly 9am LOL
so is there a secret or this just doesnt happen at all...fake date,etc?and with the gender bend how do ya do this too?
Kate's author has requested that her content be removed from the game, so we're actually in the process of removing that character's content.

thanks for being open to requests. but my tastes are definitely too dark for patreon. it might be better to release the non-con stuff as a mod here on f95, if thats possible. essentially updating the game and the 'mod' at the same time.
Looking for dark? Read the diaries in the game, or play The Allure of Wanton Cove.

oh, i don't have them yet so i fugured i could just give it to anyone of the maids. is that going to ba thing later?
Eventually yes, I want to write content for everyone related to it.

an actual town map would be nice. it's kinda hard to remember were everything is.
This has actually been brought up a few times recently.

For now, we have an unofficial map included in:
images/maps

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
Kate's author has requested that her content be removed from the game, so we're actually in the process of removing that character's content.

Looking for dark? Read the diaries in the game, or play The Allure of Wanton Cove.

images/maps
Disclaimer first, Anna is clearly the best girl to me, but I gotta say, I always found it annoying when people add something then change their mind later. Not saying this impacts the game in any way for me as I don't honestly know who kate is, more so I was just being uhh sympathetic to your current circumstance, dev. :giggle:

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017

images/maps
I don't want to be an ass, you quoted me without answering my question (no harm in that btw, and I'd like to apologize if you planned to edit the post later), but now I'm confused. Who is Kate? She's not the same as Claire, nor Katarina right?

Also, are there plans for Katarina to be introduced in the game in the future? After reading her diary I got quite interested. Also, great job with the dynamics of the characters, the game feels quite alive, and I ended up loving all the characters I've met so far ('cept Red, fuck him, but I understand his purpose), for an alpha the game's very fun.

Reactions: Cesar13071991

Sporked

May 26, 2017
There are a few, though admittedly I haven't been diligent about verifying every broken image. Some rooms (mostly guest rooms) in the mansion. Some of the weather related images in various places seem to also be looking for the wrong image type.
Well. It appears at least part of my problem was not paying attention to where I was playing. The image files are loading fine in Windows. Not so much for Linux.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Disclaimer first, Anna is clearly the best girl to me, but I gotta say, I always found it annoying when people add something then change their mind later. Not saying this impacts the game in any way for me as I don't honestly know who kate is, more so I was just being uhh sympathetic to your current circumstance, dev. :giggle:
Life takes us all on different paths. The author has their reasons, and I respect those reasons.

I don't want to be an ass, you quoted me without answering my question (no harm in that btw, and I'd like to apologize if you planned to edit the post later), but now I'm confused. Who is Kate? She's not the same as Claire, nor Katarina right?

Also, are there plans for Katarina to be introduced in the game in the future? After reading her diary I got quite interested. Also, great job with the dynamics of the characters, the game feels quite alive, and I ended up loving all the characters I've met so far ('cept Red, fuck him, but I understand his purpose), for an alpha the game's very fun.
Sorry, might have missed it when I was making my post.

Katy is the girl at the pet store.

Well. It appears at least part of my problem was not paying attention to where I was playing. The image files are loading fine in Windows. Not so much for Linux.
Glad you got things working at least.

Reactions: Tiredpuff and jxd

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Also, with Claire, outside of a couple of short scenes where you can hang out together, or business opportunities, that's about it at the moment. I know her author has said more content is coming, but they also signaled that they're working 7 days a week currently and that cuts severely into his writing time.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

angerybro

May 7, 2020
it'd be nice if eve or the other girls had like some cowgirl position.

also hope for more preg content in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: GateKeeper

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Also, with Claire, outside of a couple of short scenes where you can hang out together, or business opportunities, that's about it at the moment. I know her author has said more content is coming, but they also signaled that they're working 7 days a week currently and that cuts severely into his writing time.
Thank you for the info! And no worries, I understand and can wait.

Reactions: GateKeeper

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper
Well I am back but see very little has changed, or have not been able to trigger anything new yet.
Still no potions we can make other than one that enlarges the breast only on the MC, nope don't want it.
Last time I played was way back when the lab was first added and don't remember what number it was.

I hope we get more younger women that are still virgins when we rescue them from the evil slave lords.

Okay now on to some of the problems I have seen, Anna pic shows up when talking to Eve and Eve's pic shows up when talking to Anna in some places.

I am only in the game for about 1 month so far and know I have a lot of work to do to unlock scenes with the girls so off to it and will report back with some pics of the problems I have seen.

ADD: Bought a new computer but can't figure out how to use it, is it not in the game yet and if so we should be warned that so we don't wast money on something that we can not use.

Should be Mit not Eve in the pic. (For some reason or another site is not taken pic uploads.) Eve is in the pic and it should be Mitsuko.
Also in another pic Claire is swimming in the pool and I have never met her yet.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
GateKeeper
Well I am back but see very little has changed, or have not been able to trigger anything new yet.
Still no potions we can make other than one that enlarges the breast only on the MC, nope don't want it.
Last time I played was way back when the lab was first added and don't remember what number it was.

I hope we get more younger women that are still virgins when we rescue them from the evil slave lords.

Okay now on to some of the problems I have seen, Anna pic shows up when talking to Eve and Eve's pic shows up when talking to Anna in some places.

I am only in the game for about 1 month so far and know I have a lot of work to do to unlock scenes with the girls so off to it and will report back with some pics of the problems I have seen.

ADD: Bought a new computer but can't figure out how to use it, is it not in the game yet and if so we should be warned that so we don't wast money on something that we can not use.

Should be Mit not Eve in the pic. (For some reason or another site is not taken pic uploads.) Eve is in the pic and it should be Mitsuko.
Also in another pic Claire is swimming in the pool and I have never met her yet.
The lab has not seen much for updates in a while now. The coder who has been working on that part of the game has been busy with real life concerns recently.

A lot of who is introduced is subject to the various authors who contribute to the game. At present, Eve and Claire are both virgins. You can take Eve's virginity. I have no doubt that more virgins will be introduced to the game in time.

For all of the pics stuff you mention, you're not giving me a lot to work with. From your report, it almost sounds like a case of a character being present in a location so their art appears even though the scene appearing isn't specific to them. That's normal. As for characters not always appearing when their scenes trigger, that's normal until we finish adding the movement system. (It's a WIP, some places have been converted, others have not yet.)

The pic for the Claire pool scene helps, thank you. Gives me something to follow up on.

I apologize I meant no ill will.
No harm.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The lab has not seen much for updates in a while now. The coder who has been working on that part of the game has been busy with real life concerns recently.

A lot of who is introduced is subject to the various authors who contribute to the game. At present, Eve and Claire are both virgins. You can take Eve's virginity. I have no doubt that more virgins will be introduced to the game in time.

For all of the pics stuff you mention, you're not giving me a lot to work with. From your report, it almost sounds like a case of a character being present in a location so their art appears even though the scene appearing isn't specific to them. That's normal. As for characters not always appearing when their scenes trigger, that's normal until we finish adding the movement system. (It's a WIP, some places have been converted, others have not yet.)

The pic for the Claire pool scene helps, thank you. Gives me something to follow up on.

No harm.
Cool then I will need to wait some more for the good stuff to come out.

As for Claire I did not know her by that name at the time of posting I knew her name as Red or something and I only talked to her the night before when she told me to give her 2 days after I said I would hire her.

Is Yami a new NPC's she has no data in the section where you can summon other NPC's not even as a guest.
And you just have to go by luck to find her where you can raise or lower her stats.

ADD: Can we only buy candy for the girls 1 time?
I went to town the next day to buy more candy for the girls and it took the money but I can not give it to them.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Cool then I will need to wait some more for the good stuff to come out.

As for Claire I did not know her by that name at the time of posting I knew her name as Red or something and I only talked to her the night before when she told me to give her 2 days after I said I would hire her.

Is Yami a new NPC's she has no data in the section where you can summon other NPC's not even as a guest.
And you just have to go by luck to find her where you can raise or lower her stats.

ADD: Can we only buy candy for the girls 1 time?
I went to town the next day to buy more candy for the girls and it took the money but I can not give it to them.
Yami has been in the game for a while, but as she is an associate rather than a servant, you don't have as much control over her. Thus why you can not summon her.

You should be able to select either Anna or Eve while you are in the same room as them and have the option to give her gifts. Additional characters will be able to receive candy once content is written for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yami has been in the game for a while, but as she is an associate rather than a servant, you don't have as much control over her. Thus why you can not summon her.

You should be able to select either Anna or Eve while you are in the same room as them and have the option to give her gifts. Additional characters will be able to receive candy once content is written for it.
I can only give candies to Anna and Eve 1 time and a book to Anna 1 time that is all.
I can go buy the candies and use money but I can not give them anymore after the first one.

How do I use the new computer I bought, its sitting in the desk and can not be used.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I can only give candies to Anna and Eve 1 time and a book to Anna 1 time that is all.
I can go buy the candies and use money but I can not give them anymore after the first one.

How do I use the new computer I bought, its sitting in the desk and can not be used.
Will put candies on the bug list. The game only checks to make sure you have candies, so not sure why it would be hanging up.

You can install the new computer from the study.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will put candies on the bug list. The game only checks to make sure you have candies, so not sure why it would be hanging up.

You can install the new computer from the study.
I'm in the study, computer in inventory no way to install, computer in desk no way to install.
It still says old junk of a computer.
1.jpg 2.jpg

ADD: Also I get this in the children rooms. cc1.jpg cc2.jpg Pic in the folder but not showing up in game.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes