QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Also, I have one question. I noticed that in the new version when I start the game there is a "select your family" option. For those of us transferring old safes from before that was a thing is there an alternate way to access that menu? And if not, is this something that is planned for the future?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The only thing I can't figure out is how the planting skill works. Best I can tell it seems to reduce growth time and must be applied at the start when plating. But does it stack with multiple girls? And what are the effects?
I'd have to look into the code to be sure, but I'm pretty sure that's how we've set it up is so that abilities will stack in this case.

Also, I have one question. I noticed that in the new version when I start the game there is a "select your family" option. For those of us transferring old safes from before that was a thing is there an alternate way to access that menu? And if not, is this something that is planned for the future?
Actually there are currently two ways to add your family to the game. One is in the intro, and the other is during Anna's Wedding Planning storyarc which you only need to do if you haven't chosen your family previously. This is intended to insert the family at a time that makes sense without breaking the flow of play. As other situations call for the player's family, we will insert the ability to add them through those new situations as well.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I don't understand this game. Changelogs speak about years of in-game time, and the game requires you to walk around with each "step" taking a couple of minutes inside of a mansion, with sleep being capped at 8 hours per session and wait at 120 minutes per session. Is this game even playable without debug? There's not much content I could find just by walking around and spending time normally

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Aftermath-Team
There's a line early on - at Supper:

"I don't have a girlfriend or any pets, I'm an only child, and I don't call my parents as often as I probably should."

With the introduction of possible siblings, maybe change the line?

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
I've noticed in this most recent update, Red keeps calling me and asking to borrow Mitsuko. I turn him down, then he calls later and says what a good job she's doing. Nothing game breaking but its kind of breaking the immersion lol

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I have that error when I try to enter the children's area. Any idea how to fix it? Nor crazy I start again I have been playing for more than 1 year: S

1635748464898.png

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I've noticed in this most recent update, Red keeps calling me and asking to borrow Mitsuko. I turn him down, then he calls later and says what a good job she's doing. Nothing game breaking but its kind of breaking the immersion lol
In the previous update they only hid it from you, but if you were looking for the visitor option there would appear RED despite all the rejections ... the other thing that broke the immersion was when Red arrives for the first time at the mansion, he takes mitsuko in front of you hahaha, I called him out of curiosity after punching him, but I was surprised that she gave herself to him without half a word, very crazy everything.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
i've restarted on firefox and back upto dec,on the old one eve found a xmas tree but couldnt trigger buying presents .This time couldn't trigger the tree but bought a present for eve anna and mitsuko ,are there more people i can buy for? But i talked to eve on xmas eve and said santa will come but xmas day nothing happened no presents or anything just a normal day is that because i spoke to eve?.
Also on another subject does rey and masaki in the pantry does that need rey as a male because i cant trigger that either. I cant trigger vanni either is there a part of town that happens or any special requirements ?
Also does anyone elses game have anna in nearly every area or room i go in or is that because we're getting married?
Last ,why doesn't sidra have a picture like all the others when she is present in any room?

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
In the previous update they only hid it from you, but if you were looking for the visitor option there would appear RED despite all the rejections ... the other thing that broke the immersion was when Red arrives for the first time at the mansion, he takes mitsuko in front of you hahaha, I called him out of curiosity after punching him, but I was surprised that she gave herself to him without half a word, very crazy everything.
I remember something similar used to happen with Mitsuko after purchasing her from the Love Shack...but this is crazy :ROFLMAO:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
i've restarted on firefox and back upto dec,on the old one eve found a xmas tree but couldnt trigger buying presents .This time couldn't trigger the tree but bought a present for eve anna and mitsuko ,are there more people i can buy for? But i talked to eve on xmas eve and said santa will come but xmas day nothing happened no presents or anything just a normal day is that because i spoke to eve?.
Also on another subject does rey and masaki in the pantry does that need rey as a male because i cant trigger that either. I cant trigger vanni either is there a part of town that happens or any special requirements ?
Also does anyone elses game have anna in nearly every area or room i go in or is that because we're getting married?
Last ,why doesn't sidra have a picture like all the others when she is present in any room?
I cant trigger vanni either is there a part of town that happens or any special requirements ?

The same thing happens to me, I can't start the vanni chain.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I just got that error too after anna and eve gave birth :( i was playing version 59 ,also replayed dec from an earlier save and still no change with xmas or vanni so i gave up for now
Oh no, I just wanted to see those events, it gives me incredible laziness to start from 0 ... if at least I had the version with cheats to only redo the story and not everything else that is just a constant repetition ... I hope that is fixed in the next version, it would be terrifying to have to start again.

FranklyN

May 12, 2018
Tried out the christmas decoration and gifting events and didn't work for me either, I've forwarded this issue to the bug reports channel.
There are variations for either male and female Rey but they (Rey and Misaki) need to be present in the pantry.
For Vanni (also jxd ):
The first Vanni intro scene happens in the West Street in Pendleton, between 11pm and 1am.
This Scene only happens if you've watched an Interview about criminal activities in Pendleton on the TV in your livingroom (there are 4 TV shows on this topic, click couch event start and watch something at random)

Reactions: jxd and Aces_high69

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Nothing has changed

Unless you count the 40 - 50 things listed as being changed on page 1 by the Dev
and the several thousand words of new writing....
New renders for stories.........
Bug fixes......
Story development.......etc.........

Other than that, nothing.....

Goodness..........

;)Cheers

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes