Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
how to earn money beside working on the mall?
You can work at gamepop/quickiemart, you can breed dogs and sell them, you can work at the joker, you can work as a male stripper at the storefront, and you can cheat. Pretty sure you need some sort of event trigger for all of these (except the last one, obviously) but I'm not exactly sure how.

For cheating:

1) Go to cheat editor online.

2) Upload save file.

3) Copy and save data to word processor (like Notepad)

4) You can cheat out money via “money” under "Intro": "Played",

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Unless things have changed, you can also go work at the theater and just never leave. Stay there 24 hours a day and build up money...

For cheat you can just use the SugarCube cheat that has been mentioned several times, it's the easiest cheat.

Cheers

Hang on, what Mall were they referring to?
Their mansion must be in a different town than mine.....

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020
New Inheritance build is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A58 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A58 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A57 Public Build: (Free):

A shame that there doesn't seem to be any of the eldritch horror elements in this game. I'm missing my big tiddy fat cock elder god.

Mr_Anonymous

Sep 1, 2021
Really enjoying this game so far. But I've run into a couple of issues/questions.

1. The Ballroom: The wiki gives a list of possible scenes here. I've loaded this room several hundred times so far, and never gotten a single scene aside from the Gaia window ambient one. Do I need to do something to trigger this room to be available for the dancing scenes with Jen, Ana, etc? I'm still pretty early in the game (May) and only have Ana, Eve, Jen, Mitsuko, plus Gaia has been met. I've tried getting a scene here for a while, at various Affection/Trust levels, but everyone is at max by now if it matters.

2. Jen Plot Scene: Supposedly on West street, Midnight to 2AM. Literally spent 1hr IRL trying to get this to trigger and nothing so far. Is there some trick to it?

Otherwise, spectacular game. Wish it was a little more intuitive WRT advancing plots and meeting NPCs. Maybe a warning that talking to Bruce will disable your option to recruit an NPC if you don't already have $5k hanging around, but really, it's a great game so far IMO.

Edited to add: I'm using vA57, if it matters.

Last edited:

poloz

May 28, 2019
When will Sidra show up? I did call Bruce in the study and bought her for $5000 but after few days She did not show up. Do I need to trigger something somewhere?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is live for all of you fine people.

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A59 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A59 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A58 Public Build: (Free):

PS: Looks like I have fallen behind on Q&A in this thread again. Will try to remedy that over the weekend.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
New build is live for all of you fine people.

Thank you very much for all the hard work you put in as well as keeping a public build that's free.
Now go have a beer and rest for awhile! lol

Cheers

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Please note that you can miss out on ALOT of content if you max out the relationship.
In order not to go over the points and miss the events, I suggest you see the wiki, although it is quite late, it shows you a progression of the points to activate certain events, obviously once more than 1000 in love and truth, there are many events that do not will be visible
If it helps any, look at the relationship values in the wiki. I tend to break scenes down into 3-5 variants and typically use pretty similar values when doing so. It might making other scenes easier to find.

And yeah, the wiki is out of date at present, but we're always looking for help working on it.

I am playing the A57 version and I report that the Children of Mitsuko disappeared, because that event happened long before ... I don't know if because they changed their surnames or what happened, I am sorry that they are not there, is there any way to add them in a way Handbook? it's 9 months that I feel like they faded: S

Another question, I saw that they added more girls in the children's section, is it future content or is it something that I still need to unlock?
I'll pass that on to our coders. If you look at the sidebar, in settings there is a "Reset" option for variables. If you navigated away from a special scene without completing it, on occasion it will hang up a tracked variable somewhere and prevent other special events from triggering. Hitting this button will fix this if that is the underlying issue.

So I have a bug, I've gotten once in the last build, and just now in this new build 3 times in a row the even to buy Misaki Aoki , yet Misaki Aoki never showed up to the mansion.
Very likely you're having the same issue as the commenter above.

cant see the images, anyone else with this problem?
There is troubleshooting guide in the game folder that walks through a couple of things that could be hanging up images. The vast majority of the time it's a simple case of the game folder not being unzipped.

Based on the synopsis, the blonde seems to be loosely based on that blonde maid from Overlord that Sebas found outside a brothel.
Actually have not seen Overlord. Will have to remedy that.

Glad to see Aftermath's still hard at work! Let us know when you're working on something dark, twisted and Lovecraftian again. I'll throw in my support.
I may or may not be in the early stages of, . . . a few things, . . . got a Futa Apocalypse comic commissioned, . . . and there's, . . . another project lurking in the shadows that's in the early development phase.

People who say this game has grinding just don't understand that it's not grinding but actually the core gameplay loop.

Put simply, this game is about living in a mansion with these girls. And going through the same things day after day, a you would. And than having something unique trigger occasionally to spice things up.

What people call "grinding" is the gameplay. That's the fun part. Although we could use more content in that department just so that we don't see the same scenes over and over again.

But either way if you are going into this like you would another game with the intent of "finishing" it or going through the story from start to finish quickly you are skipping the actual game.

This said, these triggers are badly defined at the moment. And the game could use work in that department.
I would like to think that as more content is added, that grind becomes less. I hope to some day reach a point where you can progress to whatever relationship you desire without seeing any scene more than once or twice.

I love the game, but I think there are two problems in my opinion: First it has to do with the aforementioned about the time to click again and again, and that the points rise too slowly, for example I personally would change that the points obtained are x1.5 or x2 this would greatly reduce the amount of clicks and not it would affect the gameplay a lot. Second: a system of clues for when you are stuck in certain annual events, for example about Christmas and Valentine's gifts, due to bugs problems I could not see them even following the indications that they gave me in this forum, which I would not have even known about that exist if I hadn't read very old changelogs, which I personally wouldn't have done if the game hadn't caught me the way I am now. Third: This is already an extra but a way to see what interactions you have pending or events that you did not see after spending a year in the mansion, I mean the wiki guides a bit but it is not even close to being an organic way to be playing With a guide next to it, but with them telling you that when you reached a certain level of affection / truth, I indicated somewhere that you have an event, it would help you focus on that character before you miss the opportunity to see that event.
For what it's worth, I've actually been trying to increase the value of new scenes to make progression just a little quicker.

It’s meant to be long-term. Actual relationship building as opposed to anything super quick.

If you’re looking for a fast game, this is not for you. If you’re looking for something long term that builds and builds over time with some solid and believable realism, you’ve found the right game.
That about sums it up. The goal is to allow you to live in the world, to explore it, to be part of it. It's less about the grand adventure and more about the slice of life.

Hmm. About hiring Misaki. I already sign in Claire's contract but after several days she's not coming to the mansion. Is this a bug or not ?
Looking into it now. We've done a little work in that area recently, so need to double check that nothing is hanging it up. In the meantime, go into settings and hit the Reset option you find there, that will clear any variables that aren't working correctly and will very often trigger a hung up scene immediately after.

>several months with no new Rebekkah or Bridgette content.
This is why I desubbed.
Unfortunately, as those characters are submitted by another author, new content for them is beyond my personal control.

how to earn money beside working on the mall?
You can work at the Theater, the Night Club, Grocery Store, sell Dogs, do surveys online, take over Vanni's gang and take a cut of their profits, become a stripper for Vanni's gang, . . . and I feel like I'm missing at least one, . . .

Hmm since it release on Patreon so i cant lewd my lovely daughters Btw waiting for Eve's weeding scene
For what it's worth, the next entry in Anna's wedding storyline was added to A59. Once Anna's wedding is fully in the game, then Eve is the next one I intend to do wedding content for.

A shame that there doesn't seem to be any of the eldritch horror elements in this game. I'm missing my big tiddy fat cock elder god.

Try Claire's Quest
Fun game. 10/10 would fap again.

Really enjoying this game so far. But I've run into a couple of issues/questions.

1. The Ballroom: The wiki gives a list of possible scenes here. I've loaded this room several hundred times so far, and never gotten a single scene aside from the Gaia window ambient one. Do I need to do something to trigger this room to be available for the dancing scenes with Jen, Ana, etc? I'm still pretty early in the game (May) and only have Ana, Eve, Jen, Mitsuko, plus Gaia has been met. I've tried getting a scene here for a while, at various Affection/Trust levels, but everyone is at max by now if it matters.

2. Jen Plot Scene: Supposedly on West street, Midnight to 2AM. Literally spent 1hr IRL trying to get this to trigger and nothing so far. Is there some trick to it?

Otherwise, spectacular game. Wish it was a little more intuitive WRT advancing plots and meeting NPCs. Maybe a warning that talking to Bruce will disable your option to recruit an NPC if you don't already have $5k hanging around, but really, it's a great game so far IMO.

Edited to add: I'm using vA57, if it matters.
1. Just story progression. If you have a specific scene you're looking for, let me know and I'll see about digging up the conditions for you.

2. Shouldn't be any trick to it. I'll add that to my list of things to give a quick look just to make sure there isn't something quirky in the code that could be holding it up.

Where do you get the gift for eve
If you have someone in the same room you are in, then their character menu should be available. You can gift through that.

Where do I find the warehouse everyone keeps talking about?
It's part of Vanni's storyline. You can stumble across a mugging in town and if you play your cards right, you can find yourself associated with the local gang. In doing so, you open up two new locations, a new NPC, the ability to strip for a bunch of girls, rub the local gas station, mug random innocent people, . . . .

When will Sidra show up? I did call Bruce in the study and bought her for $5000 but after few days She did not show up. Do I need to trigger something somewhere?
She should be showing up. I'll add it to stuff to look into. In the Settings tab, you can find a Reset option that might help.

what do i do with the remote vibrater.
Give it to Misaki. Naughty times ensue.

Thank you very much for all the hard work you put in as well as keeping a public build that's free.
Now go have a beer and rest for awhile! lol

Cheers
Thank you! I don't drink, but I'll have a Mountain Dew to celebrate.

no chastity update yet? :S
Right now, there's a start to that kind of content, quite a few scenes involving that content, and a way to remove the device. Anything specific you are looking for? I'll pass a note to the author who has been handling that content.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Sporked

May 26, 2017
There is troubleshooting guide in the game folder that walks through a couple of things that could be hanging up images. The vast majority of the time it's a simple case of the game folder not being unzipped.
The issue I am having is the game is looking for a gif and the folder contains a png.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
is there any forced content? basically, you love it, girl hates it.
Patreon has an issue with non-consent content, and as this is my only income I try to avoid things that will get me kicked from the platform.

That said, the dungeon content as well as Anna's puppy play content both touch on those themes. I've tried to walk a fine line between being as controlling and aggressive as I think I can get away with and presenting it in a way that hopefully doesn't bring their wrath down on my little project.

The issue I am having is the game is looking for a gif and the folder contains a png.

Which image? If you have a specific image that's causing trouble, then it is very likely something that can be fixed easily.

some guy3

May 20, 2020
Is there any more content with Gaia in the works? Potentially the kind that involves developing a more physically intimate relationship with her without destroying her trust?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes