Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yes, older versions of the game. I believe that the 'cheat' version is one the the Dev releases to Patreon supporters??

Besides, they are replying to a post from last year, I believe.

The Dev is really good about keeping us up to date on builds and supporting us w questions and fixes in here, so it's not normally necessary to go somewhere else hunting for other downloads.

If I'm wrong, I apologize.

There is still an old mention for the A46 build on page 1 but it just links back to the current page and should probably be removed.

Cheers

Runs-in-Circles

Jun 21, 2021
Some bugs I found:

- Event to meet Bruce for the first time doesn't trigger. How rare is it? I already checked the wiki.

- Choosing 'Intervene' when Elodie meets a stranger in Drinking Donkey will trigger Red's appearance as if you let him fuck Mitsuko in the alley and take his calling card. To check, go to the Study and you'll see the option to call Red.

I'm playing the A56 Public build btw. Don't know how to use spoiler tag, sorry.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
For the Spoiler tag,
When you are posting or replying, it is the 12th 'button' in the toolbar. It looks like a Flag. When you click on it, you'll be given an option to title your spoiler to give us a hint as to what it is. Afterward, you can enter all your text to be hidden.

Was Bruce the one where Anna and Eve had to have their levels up to a certain point first? Not sure, I'm not able to check atm...
It just says to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry not more helpful atm.
Cheers

Last edited:

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
First off, love this game. I’ll fall off for a bit, but I always find myself coming back.

Seeking some help: I cannot get Bridgette for the life of me. Called Bruce, have the 7.5K ready, and I recall him stating to give it 1-2 days.

It’s been many days since then; I have gotten nothing, and I still have the money.

Is there a trigger I’m missing, a certain time of day, etc.? And before anyone comments, yes, I’ve read through this thread. Haven’t found anything specific to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work!

Edit: Also think I found some bugs (though if these were identified already, I apologize):

1.) I had a scene where I had Mitsuko wear a Demon Hunter Yuki outfit from, I think, the Youkai(sp?) Emporium, and bought it for $250, but after that, it’s not in my inventory, in Mitsuko’s closet, etc. No idea what happened to it, but I still paid that $250. Is it supposed to be an item to be used after purchase? I hope so, since I bought it (also looks like the scene repeats, too).

2.) Similar issue with an outfit I got for Anna when she came with me to town. I can’t recall the details of the outfit (though I believe it was a sensual one that came with some kind of butt plug?), but I bought that one for $1,000, and it is also not in my inventory or in Anna’s closet. Definitely should be checked; $1,000 isn’t cheap. xD

Okay, that’s it officially. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: jxd

FranklyN

May 12, 2018
FYI i bought the shimasen several times now, i cant give it to Mitsuko aaaaand it doesnt show up in my inventory, this is with the new A56
this issue was fixed in A57
I was checking the save of my game and I see that there are two events that I do not have or are in false as the evekiss and the eveBJ.

I don't know what is the event of "BrokenPaintintg" = false, "bubblesProposal" = 0, "vanniStorefront": 0, "gaiaCherry": "true" when I only saw her in the forest and gave her apples, "mitsukoMarried": 0 in This one, if I'm super interested, I would appreciate help to get there.

I also saw ally in the code, but when rejecting network, I don't know if there is another way to get it. I also see other names that I have not managed to see such as Amanda, Aquamarina, Daniella, Ocean, riley, Umi, Vanni, Venus, yashahime,

With "eve" I am stuck on the marriage question in the save it shows this: "met", "owned", "eve20", "1stbirthdayPlan",
"announced".

With gaia; "contraception", "met", "picnic".

With jen; "richard", "met","owned", "concert"

With mitsuko: "met", "owned", "JAV1", "playerPhoto", "birthday", "announced" is it all or is there something else?

About Emiko and miyako do they appear or are they just mentioned?

First off, love this game. I’ll fall off for a bit, but I always find myself coming back.

Seeking some help: I cannot get Bridgette for the life of me. Called Bruce, have the 7.5K ready, and I recall him stating to give it 1-2 days.

It’s been many days since then; I have gotten nothing, and I still have the money.

Is there a trigger I’m missing, a certain time of day, etc.? And before anyone comments, yes, I’ve read through this thread. Haven’t found anything specific to point me in the right direction.

Edit: Also think I found some bugs (though if these were identified already, I apologize):

1.) I had a scene where I had Mitsuko wear a Demon Hunter Yuki outfit from, I think, the Youkai(sp?) Emporium, and bought it for $250, but after that, it’s not in my inventory, in Mitsuko’s closet, etc. No idea what happened to it, but I still paid that $250. Is it supposed to be an item to be used after purchase? I hope so, since I bought it (also looks like the scene repeats, too).

2.) Similar issue with an outfit I got for Anna when she came with me to town. I can’t recall the details of the outfit (though I believe it was a sensual one that came with some kind of butt plug?), but I bought that one for $1,000, and it is also not in my inventory or in Anna’s closet. Definitely should be checked; $1,000 isn’t cheap. xD

You did have the phone call in which he describes Bridgette and you chose 'purchase', right? Try hitting the Reset Event Triggers Button under settings, other than what you've listed, no checks are made (random timeframe of 1 to 2 days before her arrival)

Both cosplay outfits make no further appearance as of now, the money on Anna's cosplay is not wasted though, it get's tracked if you've bought it :)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Looks like I've fallen behind with the questions over here again. Thank you to all of you who answered what you could. Very much appreciated.

I was checking the save of my game and I see that there are two events that I do not have or are in false as the evekiss and the eveBJ.

I don't know what is the event of "BrokenPaintintg" = false, "bubblesProposal" = 0, "vanniStorefront": 0, "gaiaCherry": "true" when I only saw her in the forest and gave her apples, "mitsukoMarried": 0 in This one, if I'm super interested, I would appreciate help to get there.

I also saw ally in the code, but when rejecting network, I don't know if there is another way to get it. I also see other names that I have not managed to see such as Amanda, Aquamarina, Daniella, Ocean, riley, Umi, Vanni, Venus, yashahime,

With "eve" I am stuck on the marriage question in the save it shows this: "met", "owned", "eve20", "1stbirthdayPlan",
"announced".

With gaia; "contraception", "met", "picnic".

With jen; "richard", "met","owned", "concert"

With mitsuko: "met", "owned", "JAV1", "playerPhoto", "birthday", "announced" is it all or is there something else?

About Emiko and miyako do they appear or are they just mentioned?
Some of this is covered in the wiki, and FranklyN covered a lot more.

Any named character who is coded into the game has at least some content at present. Aquamarine, Daniella, Ocean, Riley, and Vashahime all appear associated with other character's content.

Umi and Venus run the Youkai Emporium in town.

Vanni has a lot of associated content, she runs a small gang in town and you can meet her late at night.

Most everything else is story progression stuff.

Emiko and Miyako appear in the game. They just have to be born.

Any chance that someone might some day make an art patch to edit Eve back to her original, fully Loli, appearance?
As my only source of income, I'm trying to dance a fine line between keeping her young and making her mature enough that Patreon doesn't take issue with her. I have nothing against someone doing younger art for her, but I don't currently plan to support a younger looking version of her.

As an additional note, if you wanted to theoretically do such a thing, then all you need to do is find/create images and rename them to replace the existing images to swap them out for something more to your liking.

Yes, older versions of the game. I believe that the 'cheat' version is one the the Dev releases to Patreon supporters??

Besides, they are replying to a post from last year, I believe.

The Dev is really good about keeping us up to date on builds and supporting us w questions and fixes in here, so it's not normally necessary to go somewhere else hunting for other downloads.

If I'm wrong, I apologize.

There is still an old mention for the A46 build on page 1 but it just links back to the current page and should probably be removed.

Cheers
The latest build is always released to supporters, with the previous build being released to the public. The free version is only one build behind the supporter build at any time.

There IS birth scenes. If you're having trouble getting a birth to trigger and it's past the due date, then there is a button in Settings to reset event triggers. If you navigate out of certain events before they've resolved themselves it can sometimes hang things up in the game. That button will resolve those problems so that special events can trigger again.

I don't know the Mitsuko children talk conditions off hand, but considering her history it will almost certainly require high relationship stats.

Mitsuko's author is currently working on story driven content for her. He's been asking a lot of code questions as he tries to get everything ready, but I haven't seen the new content yet, so I don't know what state it is in or everything that happens yet.

Christmas thing was added to our bug list. I recall working on something related to this a while back, but if you're reporting it then most likely there was a secondary issue that I missed.

Currently there isn't much sex content for Rey after TF as it hasn't been written yet. There are a couple of stand alone scenes, but no bedroom sex content.

Christmas should also include a gift exchange scene on Christmas morning if you enter the lounge.

Some bugs I found:

- Event to meet Bruce for the first time doesn't trigger. How rare is it? I already checked the wiki.

- Choosing 'Intervene' when Elodie meets a stranger in Drinking Donkey will trigger Red's appearance as if you let him fuck Mitsuko in the alley and take his calling card. To check, go to the Study and you'll see the option to call Red.

I'm playing the A56 Public build btw. Don't know how to use spoiler tag, sorry.
Passing this on to the bug report to look into.

For the Spoiler tag,
When you are posting or replying, it is the 12th 'button' in the toolbar. It looks like a Flag. When you click on it, you'll be given an option to title your spoiler to give us a hint as to what it is. Afterward, you can enter all your text to be hidden.

Was Bruce the one where Anna and Eve had to have their levels up to a certain point first? Not sure, I'm not able to check atm...
It just says to

Sorry not more helpful atm.
Cheers
(y)

Thank you.

Try hitting settings and click the "Reset Events" button. We added this for when events occasionally get hung up. If you are elegable for the event, it should trigger quickly after doing so. If you still have troubles getting the Bridgette followup event to trigger, give me another poke and I'll add it to the bug list.

1. You still own it, but there's not currently any followup content for the outfit and we lack art for it. When art is commissioned for it, it will become a clothing option.

2. Same issue as with the Mitsuko outfit above.

For what it's worth, both of those are already on my short list of items still needing art. Will move them to the top so I am more likely to commission one or both soon.

Thank you all for the kind words, the help in answering questions, and for reporting things you find. It's all appreciated more than words can express.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Looks like I've fallen behind with the questions over here again. Thank you to all of you who answered what you could. Very much appreciated.

Some of this is covered in the wiki, and FranklyN covered a lot more.

Any named character who is coded into the game has at least some content at present. Aquamarine, Daniella, Ocean, Riley, and Vashahime all appear associated with other character's content.

Umi and Venus run the Youkai Emporium in town.

Vanni has a lot of associated content, she runs a small gang in town and you can meet her late at night.

Most everything else is story progression stuff.

Emiko and Miyako appear in the game. They just have to be born.

As my only source of income, I'm trying to dance a fine line between keeping her young and making her mature enough that Patreon doesn't take issue with her. I have nothing against someone doing younger art for her, but I don't currently plan to support a younger looking version of her.

As an additional note, if you wanted to theoretically do such a thing, then all you need to do is find/create images and rename them to replace the existing images to swap them out for something more to your liking.

The latest build is always released to supporters, with the previous build being released to the public. The free version is only one build behind the supporter build at any time.

There IS birth scenes. If you're having trouble getting a birth to trigger and it's past the due date, then there is a button in Settings to reset event triggers. If you navigate out of certain events before they've resolved themselves it can sometimes hang things up in the game. That button will resolve those problems so that special events can trigger again.

I don't know the Mitsuko children talk conditions off hand, but considering her history it will almost certainly require high relationship stats.

Mitsuko's author is currently working on story driven content for her. He's been asking a lot of code questions as he tries to get everything ready, but I haven't seen the new content yet, so I don't know what state it is in or everything that happens yet.

Christmas thing was added to our bug list. I recall working on something related to this a while back, but if you're reporting it then most likely there was a secondary issue that I missed.

Currently there isn't much sex content for Rey after TF as it hasn't been written yet. There are a couple of stand alone scenes, but no bedroom sex content.

Christmas should also include a gift exchange scene on Christmas morning if you enter the lounge.

Passing this on to the bug report to look into.

(y)

Thank you.

Try hitting settings and click the "Reset Events" button. We added this for when events occasionally get hung up. If you are elegable for the event, it should trigger quickly after doing so. If you still have troubles getting the Bridgette followup event to trigger, give me another poke and I'll add it to the bug list.

1. You still own it, but there's not currently any followup content for the outfit and we lack art for it. When art is commissioned for it, it will become a clothing option.

2. Same issue as with the Mitsuko outfit above.

For what it's worth, both of those are already on my short list of items still needing art. Will move them to the top so I am more likely to commission one or both soon.

Thank you all for the kind words, the help in answering questions, and for reporting things you find. It's all appreciated more than words can express.
Thank you for taking my doubts into account, the problem with special events is that for example they are unique days where once a year has passed, which is horrible to happen, there should be some way to skip the time beyond sleep, in my case I spent Christmas, I spent Valentine's Day and I did not manage to execute the delivery of gifts even following the indications of the wiki, for example I repeatedly activated the event of going with Anna to buy gifts for Eve in a loop, I could not give the necklace to Mitsuko, on Valentine's Day I saw in the folder that there is a scene with her but I could not see it either, and another of those that I could not be from those scenes and I do not know how to start is a called annafireflies and bleachpit, hence the problems mentioned earlier like buying clothes from mitsuko.

I love the game so I would like you to take note of these bugs so that when new players arrive they can fully enjoy it. Also I would like to know how the purchase of clothes in the store works, I went once and bought everything there was but when I checked the code I saw that there were much more clothes and in scenes at least I identified a blue skirt for Anna that I still could not get, Within the game time the whole year has already passed so there is no specific requirement for the events that I mention to start. I'm on Version A56

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for taking my doubts into account, the problem with special events is that for example they are unique days where once a year has passed, which is horrible to happen, there should be some way to skip the time beyond sleep, in my case I spent Christmas, I spent Valentine's Day and I did not manage to execute the delivery of gifts even following the indications of the wiki, for example I repeatedly activated the event of going with Anna to buy gifts for Eve in a loop, I could not give the necklace to Mitsuko, on Valentine's Day I saw in the folder that there is a scene with her but I could not see it either, and another of those that I could not be from those scenes and I do not know how to start is a called annafireflies and bleachpit, hence the problems mentioned earlier like buying clothes from mitsuko.

I love the game so I would like you to take note of these bugs so that when new players arrive they can fully enjoy it. Also I would like to know how the purchase of clothes in the store works, I went once and bought everything there was but when I checked the code I saw that there were much more clothes and in scenes at least I identified a blue skirt for Anna that I still could not get, Within the game time the whole year has already passed so there is no specific requirement for the events that I mention to start. I'm on Version A56
Holiday events should have an override in place to force their triggering when needed. It's on my list to look into further, so I hope to look into it this week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jxd

Alexisissy

Oct 8, 2019
I look forward to seeing when (if) it will be possible to teach Eve to manage her sister as a master and vice versa too. I want there to be a development of the branch with Rey, I also liked him like Eve.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A58 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A58 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A57 Public Build: (Free):

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Can anyone report on the state of grindyness in the game atm? The 2nd-most-recent reviewer roasted this game for the grind.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
As so many others I keep trying this out but always find that the grind and what feels like randomness is just too much. I'd like to see a "map tool" that tells me where characters are so I don't t have to navigate blindly around the huge mansion.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Can anyone report on the state of grindyness in the game atm? The 2nd-most-recent reviewer roasted this game for the grind.
Yes, it's still there. Yes, it's fucking bad.

using F12 and typing the following can act like anti grind cheats:

SugarCube.State.variables.[NPC's name].[Trust/Fear/Affection] = [what ever you want]

SugarCube.State.variables.Money = 10000000000

Please note that you can miss out on ALOT of content if you max out the relationship.

Reactions: dusty stu

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I like this game, tried it many times but the grind always push me back. Hope it'd become better
Please note that you can miss out on ALOT of content if you max out the relationship.
In order not to go over the points and miss the events, I suggest you see the wiki, although it is quite late, it shows you a progression of the points to activate certain events, obviously once more than 1000 in love and truth, there are many events that do not will be visible

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I am playing the A57 version and I report that the Children of Mitsuko disappeared, because that event happened long before ... I don't know if because they changed their surnames or what happened, I am sorry that they are not there, is there any way to add them in a way Handbook? it's 9 months that I feel like they faded: S

Another question, I saw that they added more girls in the children's section, is it future content or is it something that I still need to unlock?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes