FranklyN

May 12, 2018
One of our members has posted a guide that they hope to grow into a complete guide eventually but at present it mostly covers the scenes with images.
Yeah I know of that guide, I meant some guide on the wiki, like how to link scenes to an npc and so on

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
FYI i bought the shimasen several times now, i cant give it to Mitsuko aaaaand it doesnt show up in my inventory, this is with the new A56

Reactions: jxd

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
DarkWolf2055 im not sure if you will ever see this but i found this:
Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: _random = 1<<if _random = 1>>\
[img[images/scenes/FoxPantiesBlack.png]]
<<elseif _random = 2>>\
[img[images/scenes/FoxPantiesRed.png]]
<<else>>\
[img[images/scenes/FoxPantiesWhite.png]]
<</if>>

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: _random = 1<<if _random = 1>>\
<<elseif _random = 2>>\
<<else>>\
<</if>>
That message should probably be for GateKeeper, the dev, and not DarkWolf2055, fyi. The OP of this thread is only an uploader.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I want to like this more but this 'game' would be so much better if you didn't have to spend the majority of it trying to create the exact conditions required to trigger each event, once you even work out that there should be such an event to trigger.

It feels like after trying to work it out yourself, assuming you even know you're missing an event, you finally cave in, read the wiki where it says to trigger XYZ event you have to be in the northern up-stairs hallway at 10:54pm on a rainy Thursday during a full moon in a month that only has 30 days while standing on one leg and making bird noises and then you have a 23.5% chance to trigger the event.

Thats what it feels like, to me anyway.
I can think of three scenes in the game that call on smaller than a 1 hour window of time and those are very high probability to trigger.

Weather specific events are due to the weather itself. Can't have it raining on a sunny day and all that.

Work, Church, or Holiday specific events are the only ones I can think of that are keyed to specific days.

The irony of the full moon statement is that I've considered writing up some stargazing content that mention moon phase, . . . .

Standing on one leg making bird sounds, . . . . I'm going to do something with that, . .

Yeah I know of that guide, I meant some guide on the wiki, like how to link scenes to an npc and so on
Ah, you want to add scenes to the wiki? If you wanted to join our discord and ping me, I'll get you in touch with some of our helpers who would be willing to help. I'm not personally very involved with the wiki, so I try to leave that in more capable hands.

just got the firefly scene, it was pure wholesomeness :love:
It was a really fun scene to write too. Glad you enjoyed it.

FYI i bought the shimasen several times now, i cant give it to Mitsuko aaaaand it doesnt show up in my inventory, this is with the new A56
I will get this on our bug list. Thank you for mentioning it.

Broken links
A46 is 11 builds ago, with a new build every 4 weeks, that's approaching a year. Might I request that you look into a newer build?

<<elseif _random = 2>>\
<<else>>\
<</if>>
On our list of things to fix. Thank you.

Think I got everyone? Or at least every issue (Couple of you confirmed previous posts.) If I missed anything, give me another poke.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
ok for some reason chocolate arent in my inventory. I was able to buy them at first but now I buy them, money gets taken, but they arent in my inventory and I can't give them to ann.

Reactions: jxd

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Not to be argumentative or anything, however the chocolate is working fine on mine.. However I started a new game w this update. just a fyi....

Thanks

Alexisissy

Oct 8, 2019
Once upon a time I played this game in its early stages of development, I didn't like it very much, but now it has changed a lot for the better. There are many new concepts, developments, which, if developed , will become a great variety in the game. I wanted to make sure that the younger sister watches the older one as her pet, but as I understood, the game does not remember the player's actions yet, the statistics of the characters either does not change, or does it very slowly and imperceptibly. After many games of billiards, she did not play better, for example. Although the game offers to walk the younger older one like a puppy, but her character still does not change, forcing her to worry about her sister, without changing her essence. It is necessary to allow not only the older sister to put on all the things,but also the younger and hired maid (in my case, the young ladder, if there are different options there), who can change only two things. Thank you very much for your work, perhaps in the future I will become a patron on patreon, if the game solves the problems I have indicated and other problems. I'm sorry for the translator, I don't know English.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I was checking the save of my game and I see that there are two events that I do not have or are in false as the evekiss and the eveBJ.

I don't know what is the event of "BrokenPaintintg" = false, "bubblesProposal" = 0, "vanniStorefront": 0, "gaiaCherry": "true" when I only saw her in the forest and gave her apples, "mitsukoMarried": 0 in This one, if I'm super interested, I would appreciate help to get there.

I also saw ally in the code, but when rejecting network, I don't know if there is another way to get it. I also see other names that I have not managed to see such as Amanda, Aquamarina, Daniella, Ocean, riley, Umi, Vanni, Venus, yashahime,

With "eve" I am stuck on the marriage question in the save it shows this: "met", "owned", "eve20", "1stbirthdayPlan",
"announced".

With gaia; "contraception", "met", "picnic".

With jen; "richard", "met","owned", "concert"

With mitsuko: "met", "owned", "JAV1", "playerPhoto", "birthday", "announced" is it all or is there something else?

About Emiko and miyako do they appear or are they just mentioned?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes