Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
Oh, you meant buying her from Bruce. My bad, I mistook it with Claire path (ooopsie).

Since we are here, I suggest to use
Code:
 [code] [/ code]
I do like your smiling comments, so only if you want)
ive deleted that for a rewrite below, and thank you very much for the suggest

well... depend on what you think, for me it is a bug. if you want to own Misaki for free, you can get her from "Claire slave 2".
you can trigger this scene at Northhall, upperNorthhall, Southhall, upperSouthhall

Code:
requires: 'not $misaki.hasFlag("owned") and $misaki.hasFlag("arriving") and ($clock.hour gte 10 and $clock.hour lt 19)',

Claire slave 1
you can trigger this event when watch something random at living room

Code:
requires: '$claire.hasFlag("contact") and not $misaki.hasFlag("declined")and not $misaki.hasFlag("owned") and ($clock.hour gte 10 and $clock.hour lt 22)',

Last edited:
Reactions: vitamin433

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
Oh, you meant buying her from Bruce. My bad, I mistook it with Claire path (ooopsie).

Since we are here, I suggest to use
Code:
 [code] [/ code]
I do like your smiling comments, so only if you want)
p.s. i dislike that face, cause it bother my work

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
A61 Public Build

i can't apply to work at the quickiemart. there is an error that event value must be an Array.

when i checked the code, i found that will gotoevent "playerInterviewQuickieMartJob" but that is a nonexsistent event and "playerInterviewQuickieMart" is an exsistent event. i think Aftermath Team mixed up these two.

after i change the name of that event, i can work at quickiemart again
Sorry it's taken so long to reply. Been out of town for the last week and didn't have the login information for this site on the laptop.

Thank you for all the work you did. We adopted a bit of your code to make some fixes with the fix build released a couple of days ago.

On a side note. Do you have Discord? If so, we can get you permissions on our server so you have access to the source code if you'd like.

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
Sorry it's taken so long to reply. Been out of town for the last week and didn't have the login information for this site on the laptop.

Thank you for all the work you did. We adopted a bit of your code to make some fixes with the fix build released a couple of days ago.

On a side note. Do you have Discord? If so, we can get you permissions on our server so you have access to the source code if you'd like.
ive just registered one, maybe im 1915098067225. dont know how to use. haha

Last edited:
Reactions: GateKeeper

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
found a mistake of Hide Seek Eve Sidra 1, the code is
Code:
[[Go talk with Sidra.|Hide Seek Eve Sidra 1b
but it must be
Code:
[[Go talk with Sidra.|Hide Seek Eve Sidra 1b]]
to work

also, i didnt trigger that event so i dont know it is a mistake or not
Code:
<<talk "mitsuko">>Yes actually, <<$print player.firstName>> bought it for me.<</talk>>
look at that $print player.firstName

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
there are many print $player.firstName mistakes that cause my slave call my firstname even i didnt let them do that. just like

Code:
<<talk "anna">>Mas-, <<print $player.firstName>>, I am here to warm your bed if you wish it.<</talk>>\

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So I have a rather blunt question. I haven't played since 53, have the....art assets improved? The game as a whole is pretty decent, but those standing portraits were kind of scary.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
You can disable the standing portraits by deleting them if you want to :)
I'm guessing the answer is no then? I'd rather not play a lesser version than the developer intended by removing assets. Let me rephrase the question: are there any plans to redesign the standing portraits? When I played the character designs (outside of those few you see in the preview page, very misleading btw) were the weakest part of the game. It doesn't make sense to have your characters shown to the player in least flattering light. Am I in the minority on this? There are several games on this site which developers took this to heart and either learned to draw properly or brought in outside help and the game did much better as a result.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I'm guessing the answer is no then? I'd rather not play a lesser version than the developer intended by removing assets. Let me rephrase the question: are there any plans to redesign the standing portraits? When I played the character designs (outside of those few you see in the preview page, very misleading btw) were the weakest part of the game. It doesn't make sense to have your characters shown to the player in least flattering light. Am I in the minority on this? There are several games on this site which developers took this to heart and either learned to draw properly or brought in outside help and the game did much better as a result.
Honestly, I also think the character designs could be better. BUT, aftermath team is strapped on cash, art assets are expensive, and I've found that removing the images haven't affected the gameplay that much :)

Besides, for some reason, the character designs kinda grow on you.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
ive just registered one, maybe im 1915098067225. dont know how to use. haha
You can join the server here:

And I go by the same user name there as I do here. I'll try to watch for you to show up, but feel free to ping me.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
found a mistake of Hide Seek Eve Sidra 1, the code is
Code:
[[Go talk with Sidra.|Hide Seek Eve Sidra 1b
but it must be
Code:
[[Go talk with Sidra.|Hide Seek Eve Sidra 1b]]
to work

also, i didnt trigger that event so i dont know it is a mistake or not
Code:
<<talk "mitsuko">>Yes actually, <<$print player.firstName>> bought it for me.<</talk>>
look at that $print player.firstName

Fixed broken link.

Going through the names stuff now. Some are intentional, some are a throwback to an older approach to the coding, we're catching a few of them now.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Honestly, I also think the character designs could be better. BUT, aftermath team is strapped on cash, art assets are expensive, and I've found that removing the images haven't affected the gameplay that much :)

Besides, for some reason, the character designs kinda grow on you.
I think this sums things up nicely.

Yes, art is expensive, but I've always tried to invest a portion of my earnings into art each month. Character art especially can be expensive.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
A61 public bulid

fixed the bug that caused cant trigger interactive scene at ball room
slove:
1.open the html file with notepad
2.search
Code:
&lt;&lt;include &quot;Double Inventory View&quot;&gt;&gt;</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="7625" name="ball room" tags="location" position="600,95350" size="100,100">&lt;&lt;initialisation&gt;&gt;
3.roll down untill you can see
Code:
    {
        requires: &quot;setup.Util.anybodyHere() and $anna.isHere and ($clock.hour gte 6 and $clock.hour lt 20)&quot;,
        chance: 100,
        link: &quot;Anna Interactive Scene 1&quot;
    },
4.delete all
Code:
setup.Util.anybodyHere()
befor the interactive scene

seems like the game doesnt have
Code:
anybodyHere

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
I think this sums things up nicely.

Yes, art is expensive, but I've always tried to invest a portion of my earnings into art each month. Character art especially can be expensive.

twitter
twitter.com/manga_works

maybe this can help you. if you dont have a twitter, i can lend you my pixiv account

Last edited:

Calrain

Oct 22, 2017
Have one of the more recent builds broken the wardrobe functionality? As I don't ever have the option in the master bedroom.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes