Jambonpoulet

Aug 24, 2021
Hi. I wanted to know if there are supposed to be scenes in the pantry or does the place have the same issue as the ballroom (nothing's happening there either except Bubbles playing piano when she's here?).
No matter how much i press "return to game" at random times during the day, i only get a few ambient scenes.

Love the game btw.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Hi. I wanted to know if there are supposed to be scenes in the pantry or does the place have the same issue as the ballroom (nothing's happening there either except Bubbles playing piano when she's here?).
No matter how much i press "return to game" at random times during the day, i only get a few ambient scenes.

Love the game btw.
Check out the wiki, use the search bar function on this forum.

Jambonpoulet

Aug 24, 2021
Check out the wiki, use the search bar function on this forum.
Thanks for the help, but the wiki pages for the pantry are out of date and none of the scenes for the ballroom (except Maki&Bubbles scenes) trigger. There's no mention of Futa Misaki in there for example and most of the basic Anna scenes don't trigger either. I meant it when i say that "nothing" is happening in both the pantry and the ballroom. I'll wait for future updates, it's ok.

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
Thanks for the help, but the wiki pages for the pantry are out of date and none of the scenes for the ballroom (except Maki&Bubbles scenes) trigger. There's no mention of Futa Misaki in there for example and most of the basic Anna scenes don't trigger either. I meant it when i say that "nothing" is happening in both the pantry and the ballroom. I'll wait for future updates, it's ok.
which version you are playing?

Aug 8, 2019
I really hope the game Dev puts in a way for those of us that have saves that date back to ver. 20 or so to be able to adjust the settings for our protagonist. I'd really rather not have to start over:cautious:

Reactions: str8up

Kingflamingmaster

Dec 13, 2021
If you playing on A62 Public Build (I am), I found a link for a Fix Build for the A62 Public Build. Here it is:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is live!
Links:
A64 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A64 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A63 Public Build: (Free):

Reactions: Hacheman

unburdened

Jun 14, 2020
huh, well thanks for the help. Might just wait until the next update. It doesn't seem to be working for me.
After some trial and error, I figured out how to make the saves work for myself, and I imagine you were running into the same issue.

You have to click "Save to disk" from a loaded save in the old version, and then you can click "Load from disk" on the new version.

The trick was realizing that the "Save to disk" feature doesn't create a file with all of the saves on it, but instead creates a file with the current position/state on it. In my case, I was trying to save to disk from the start screen in the old version, and load that file in the new version. The result was that it would stay on the start screen.

I imagine a lot of the veterans here are fully aware of the details of this process, but I couldn't find any guides/instructions/hints that explained this. It seems a bit unintuitive to me.

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
Time to start over so I can experience all the old and new stuff properly. Maybe this time, I will go for another-... Nah, Anna is best girl.

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
So, how do I uh... Do anything? The random hallway events are fun, I guess, and raising the girls' stats to the point where you can have sex with them I could figure out, but I don't see any actual real content anywhere. I tried going to all the places in town, reading all the emails and such, and I could get a femboy and a shop clerk to move in, but that's all I ever managed.

Reactions: Arcane666

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, how do I uh... Do anything? The random hallway events are fun, I guess, and raising the girls' stats to the point where you can have sex with them I could figure out, but I don't see any actual real content anywhere. I tried going to all the places in town, reading all the emails and such, and I could get a femboy and a shop clerk to move in, but that's all I ever managed.
When you first start there is a link to the wiki with each npc listed but not all have been updated, this will get you started on some of the more hidden scenes.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Most events are triggered based off a combination of girl stats, location and time. And some have other conditions. But basically you have to be in the right place at the right time and usually have the correct stats for things to trigger.

Like say you have to be driving home at night during a storm or be in the ballroom between 12:00 and 12:20 and have a certain girl etc. Both of those are real event triggers by the way. This basically means that the game unlocks it self as you slowly explore and level. But it takes a lot of grinding to get there and as mentioned in my examples the triggers are not always obvious.

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Most events are triggered based off a combination of girl stats, location and time. And some have other conditions. But basically you have to be in the right place at the right time and usually have the correct stats for things to trigger.

Like say you have to be driving home at night during a storm or be in the ballroom between 12:00 and 12:20 and have a certain girl etc. Both of those are real event triggers by the way. This basically means that the game unlocks it self as you slowly explore and level. But it takes a lot of grinding to get there and as mentioned in my examples the triggers are not always obvious.
Oh. Well, that sucks.

taler

Oct 5, 2017

Would anybody make a list of triggers? dev that should really be built into the game... every game has it.

Reactions: VIOLET222

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Would anybody make a list of triggers? dev that should really be built into the game... every game has it.
When you first start up the game there is a link to the wiki page that has a lot of them listed for each npc in the game.

Reactions: GateKeeper

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, what happened to the storefront (Vanni's place) in West Pendleton? I've tried a couple of different saves and the place has disappeared.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes