Runs-in-Circles

Jun 21, 2021
This game seriously needs a HUGE wiki update or some kind of guide or some actual ingame dialog with hints.

Its insanely annoying to wander around almost absolutely clueless as to what the game has to offer. How to activate things, where to go to see content. And when searching you find out there is hidden stats you cant see or are told about, but actually triggers things.
The unintuitive ways things are put into the game, needs its seperate guide. An example is the computer (how to install it, that it does absolutely nothing for the game, and costs 10.000). The unintuitive way you meet many of the people, need to see random tv to trigger someone. you meet a girl at bar at hours you would normally in this type of game need to sleep. Or the this girl can only be met on rainy/stormy days from the hours of 5pm to 8pm by driving to town, when intuitively, thats the time you go the other way (this should have been an all day event, or at least morning)
The way the game teaches you there is only two effective timezones. When ppl sleep or when theres something to do... and then throws in random events that are time sensitive to the hour. When you work, doesnt matter. When you sleep, doesnt matter. Do you need to eat, nah. Nothing is restricted to time... and then BAM way into the game, events gets time triggered.

The experience thus far, grind on grind with no clue how to play it. Then you find something, and grind for ages for it... and it cant trigger cause hidden stats/events etc. So you go back to grind ... and then some more grind to see if that has any effect.
And just to be clear.. the GRIND is real. most things you can do has a 1 point effect. And the stats are from 0 to 1000.... for all of them. Yes some start in the middle... but thats still 500 things to do PER slave, not to forget, you can also get negative returns.. The sheer stupidity of having to do 500ish (even though most start at 200 points or close to) repetitions per slave is just mindbogling. And dont forget, every single one of those increases are random events... entirely random. So you might get the chance to increase it 1 point that day, simply because it doesnt appear.....
There NEEDS to be a way for the player to trigger these, instead of this randomness.

Or the, you get $20 for working (promotion didnt increase this), and still things costs... 5000 - 10000- 15000....

Read somewhere by someone random, just go to every room with every slave at random times to see if something new happens... thats 10 slaves with almost 50 localities(only counting mansion) with 24 trigger hours ..... yeah.. that really does sound feasible and not grindy as fuck?
+ Some of the contents from latest public release are blocked by bugs. So we'll have to wait for the next public release just for the fix. Also noticed some of the contents are silently deleted if anyone noticed.

Reactions: kruze

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
+ Some of the contents from latest public release are blocked by bugs. So we'll have to wait for the next public release just for the fix. Also noticed some of the contents are silently deleted if anyone noticed.
I can think of a single time I've removed content from the game off hand. Anything specific you can think of? If content is being removed from the game, I'll dig around the repo and figure out who did it, get to the root of it.

Also, what content is being blocked by bugs? We try to get fixes up quickly when we know of anything that has a significant impact on the game. If there's something of note not working, I'd like to get it onto the bug list so it can be fixed.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
If you want to enjoy this game you have to treat it more like a sandbox open world game where you make your own goals and just generally explore around and those events are a bonus when they happen.
You know why that doesn't make sense right? That shit works in Elden Ring because the COMBAT is engaging and very fun and because it's very very dense, there's stuff everywhere just wandering around you'll find stuff. In this game there is no combat or any type of gameplay (which is fine), just brainless repetitive button-clicking, and most of the time there is NOTHING. It's completely empty. Imagine exploring a blank world with no combat, it's not good.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You know why that doesn't make sense right? That shit works in Elden Ring because the COMBAT is engaging and very fun and because it's very very dense, there's stuff everywhere just wandering around you'll find stuff. In this game there is no combat or any type of gameplay (which is fine), just brainless repetitive button-clicking, and most of the time there is NOTHING. It's completely empty. Imagine exploring a blank world with no combat, it's not good.
Personally I find the regular interactions with the girls and stuff enjoyable. Like you run into her in the hallway and you have a chat and stuff. It's relaxing and warm.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Yes the first time...
It's kind of like building something in minecraft. You either get bored of it instantly and walk away from the game newer looking back or you keep going back to dig the hole to get more rock to build the wall higher so you need more rock to make the tower higher so you need to dig deeper... And than you get up to go to the bathroom and realize you've lost 12 hours.

Is this ideal? Hell no. And I my self am a common critic of some things about this game. Among other things I'd love to see more interaction variety with the various characters. Currently some have a lot whilst others have a couple scenes at best. But ultimately it does have merit and is fun at a base level if you are into its specific kind of playing style. That being basically playing house.

And if you are into that sort of thing there is nothing like it.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to activate the Anna and Eve sauna scene I noticed the post a while back saying it might have been removed is that the case? because I can't seem to activate it. I became a patreon member to get the cheat build instead of editing the save to see if it helped but i'm not sure what im missing. How does it look when it starts? Am i backing up thinking its a different scene when i shouldnt be?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Still think it's weird they refer to Jen as only having one eye.
Might be cuz they only show one at a time?

I haven't gotten to the Olivia part yet, I guess... lol

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
If I remember correctly, Jen's eye is damaged or scarred, hence why she covers it.
Gotcha, I had kinda forgotten that. Thanks
I was just thinking I had seen a picture or two with her other eye.

I think my favorite scene is still Anna being stuck hanging out the window.
One of the funnier parts.

Cheers

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to toggle the family members on an old save? I have one from before they were added, and I'd rather not restart if I can avoid it. Thanks in advance!

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Still think it's weird they refer to Jen as only having one eye.
Might be cuz they only show one at a time?

I haven't gotten to the Olivia part yet, I guess... lol

Cheers
I meet Olivia call 1 time but click return game fast
so that missing & never trigger again ...

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
After so many months, I was finally able to see the Christmas event, it was well worth the wait imo. Sadly the wedding or MCs parents aren't being triggered. I don't mind starting over again but man is the grind real :KEK:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After so many months, I was finally able to see the Christmas event, it was well worth the wait imo. Sadly the wedding or MCs parents aren't being triggered. I don't mind starting over again but man is the grind real :KEK:
That is a problem with all of these incomplete games starting over sometimes a have to, to get all the new content.

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
That is a problem with all of these incomplete games starting over sometimes a have to, to get all the new content.
Yeah, I knew what I signed up for when I first tried the game years ago. I love the story and the characters, so I keep coming back, the RNG of the events however is one of my few nit picks. No matter where I go, RNG always rears its ugly head :LUL:

Pooptickler

Nov 9, 2017
Thank you to whoever told me how to meet Gaia, I found her a few hours later.

How do I get the threesome with Anna and Eve in the sauna?
I had to reset the game to make them scared of me again, and all I can do is make Anna do stuff.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes