GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
When you open the game, take a look at the front page and scroll toward the bottom, there is a full list of what is currently in the game as well as what is eventually planned.

The game is a life sim of sorts, with slave trainer and dating sim elements. Depending on how you choose to play will determine what kind(s) of content you will experience.

On the surface, there is MF, MFF, and FF content that will be easily reachable. All of that will have the potential to include BDSM, Dom/Sub content if you choose to play that way.

Eventually there will be Pregnancy in the game (Fully optional, I actually just commissioned some early art related to the pregnancy content this month.), Transformation (You will eventually be able to fully customize the girls in nearly any way you want if that is what you want (Hair color, skin tone, eye color, bust size, hair style, gender, or a host of other elements. With some of the art recently commissioned, we're working to create an art system kind of like a paper doll that is being coded right now. Once its working the TF elements of the game shouldn't be too far behind.), Futa will be there in the capacity that you can modify the gender of characters (Male, Female, Shemale, Hermaphrodite. Again this will be fully optional.).

One thing I try to do with my games is to kind of compartmentalize content a little bit. I usually make sex optional in my games, and the less vanilla the sex is, the more likely you're going to have some kind of warning of what is coming.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: aifman7

something879

Nov 2, 2017
Why is this game so grindy? Sometimes you need to shift relations by hundreds of points and every event seems to change relations by 1 point. I don't want to spend hours clicking the same option in the same repeatable event just to see one scene. Until more variety in events is added the grind should definitely be reduced. As it is I like the game but I just can't force myself to waste hours on grinding.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Why is this game so grindy? Sometimes you need to shift relations by hundreds of points and every event seems to change relations by 1 point. I don't want to spend hours clicking the same option in the same repeatable event just to see one scene. Until more variety in events is added the grind should definitely be reduced. As it is I like the game but I just can't force myself to waste hours on grinding.
So grindy? This is actually something that I've mentioned quite often. The game is in early development still, as new scenes are added things should become less grindy. The focus of development right now is to create more interactive scenes specifically to make things less grindy.

A typical scene is going to affect relationship stats by 1-3 points. In a couple of rare instances there are scenes that have a larger impact than that.

If you're having trouble finding some of the +30 scenes currently in the game (You mentioned "Same repeatable event") then take a look at the Wiki (Linked in first page of the game) for information on finding some scenes. Additionally I've been trying to include some hints in the changelog that should help in finding others.

Hope that helps you find some more of the content within the game.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'd suggest a one-click way to advance time an hour or so. Right now it requires several clicks to do that.
That's something we've talked about on our end a little bit. The reason that its been handled the way it has is because we're still adding content to the sidebar and don't want to have too much stuff all in one place. We figure that while right now what you suggest would be useful, but once the mansion content starts to flesh out a bit better then the ability to wait is going to be significantly less likely to see regular use.

something879

Nov 2, 2017
A typical scene is going to affect relationship stats by 1-3 points. In a couple of rare instances there are scenes that have a larger impact than that.
When different scenes can require you to move 250 points or more in relationship, this is way too little, especially with how few events there are. Until there is enough variety, I recommend 5-10 points for each event, so instead of an hour grinding out relationship points its maybe 15 minutes, much more doable. If I need to do one of the (honestly quite limited) repeatable events 100+ times to see more content, there is a flaw in the game design.

If you're having trouble finding some of the +30 scenes currently in the game (You mentioned "Same repeatable event") then take a look at the Wiki (Linked in first page of the game) for information on finding some scenes.
I've looked at the wiki many times and it is very incomplete, barely any of the events seem to be on there (at least when i last checked like a week ago).

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
When different scenes can require you to move 250 points or more in relationship, this is way too little, especially with how few events there are. Until there is enough variety, I recommend 5-10 points for each event, so instead of an hour grinding out relationship points its maybe 15 minutes, much more doable. If I need to do one of the (honestly quite limited) repeatable events 100+ times to see more content, there is a flaw in the game design.

I've looked at the wiki many times and it is very incomplete, barely any of the events seem to be on there (at least when i last checked like a week ago).
Different events have different thresholds with new content becoming available in some cases in as little as 50 point increments.

Right now I'm focused on creating content specific to one stat range at a time in the hopes of easing the grindy aspect of things, but it takes time. I have no plans to adjust stat shifts at this time as I'd just have to go back and change them back in a few builds anyway.

Wiki isn't updated regularly, but I actually have two people who have recently offered to help out in that area, hopefully that will mean things will keep up much better in the future.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Eve's Seduction Scene Chain:
-Anna Affection 0-250
-Anna Fear +800
-Eve Affection +800
-Eve Fear 0-100
-Eve Trust +800
-Hours between 20-23
-Neither girl can be sharing your bed (They have to be assigned to their own bed).
On my afraid anna save, the save where I ground Anna into sheer terror instead of my original where I ground her into practically admitting she loves me, her stats are fear = 937, affection =-312, trust = 286. Eve's are fear = 0, affection and trust both = 1100. It seems to be outright ignoring the existence of that event....
Based on the above information the reason @alex2011 would not see this event is because they have Anna's Affection at -312 (less than zero) and the event requires it between 0 (zero) and 250.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Based on the above information the reason @alex2011 would not see this event is because they have Anna's Affection at -312 (less than zero) and the event requires it between 0 (zero) and 250.
In this case, both Anna's Affection and Eve's Fear would quality at any point under the numbers given . I just have a bad habit of writing it out as "0-250" instead of "Any point below 250". I really need to get better about writing it that way. :S

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
I've been trying to trigger the seduction event now for over one whole hour with no success. What I'm trying is just sleeping and reloading repeatedly to try to trigger it, with the right stats (cheated through the browser's debug console to get there).

The event is triggered by sleeping, or walking into the room like some others?

Also, has anyone here on this forum been able to trigger this event? I'm honestly curious.

Also, great premise btw, eagerly looking forward to future updates here.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I've been trying to trigger the seduction event now for over one whole hour with no success. What I'm trying is just sleeping and reloading repeatedly to try to trigger it, with the right stats (cheated through the browser's debug console to get there).

The event is triggered by sleeping, or walking into the room like some others?

Also, has anyone here on this forum been able to trigger this event? I'm honestly curious.

Also, great premise btw, eagerly looking forward to future updates here.
Scene should trigger from sleeping.

I'll have a talk with our coders about this and see what we can figure out, this issue has been reported a couple of times now and it deserves another looking into.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Alright everyone:

I have been talking with coders about the seduction bed time event and why it might not be working for some people while other people are seeing it.

Here is what I've learned: Basically the portion of code which is checking for qualifications for scenes does so AFTER the time has adjusted. This means that the game is checking the wake time rather than the time you lay down for sleep. In other words, if you're waking up after midnight, then the scene isn't going to be working for you. To get the scene to trigger, set the sleep time so that you will WAKE UP in the 8pm to 11:59 window.

Here's what we've done about it: We've swapped around the time check so it now checks for when you go to bed rather than when you would be waking up. So on our end there is roughly a 1 in 7 chance that scene will now trigger at the right time if you qualify for it. This change will not appear for users though until A13 is released.

You guys have really helped with this, I appreciate that so many people reported the issue. This is one of these cases where when I saw it reported once, I peeked at the code and assumed the player was just having bad luck with the scene, but when reports kept coming in, I took a second (And third, and fourth) look at things and had a good talk with my coders about what could potentially be causing it. This got fixed because several people reported the same thing. So thank you to every single one of you!

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Is there any point in being a "bad daddy" so far? Reading the changelog it seems like the previous updates focus more on the "good path".

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Actually most of the current content is focused on the "Middling" stats. (Usually from 300-700) There is however several scenes in the cruel or nice paths, with perhaps a little more in the nice end of things. Probably about 1/4 of the interactive scenes currently in the game have variants to cover any relationship level.

I want to make another couple of builds focused on the middle range of stats just to make the setting feel more playable (The last two builds have been largely focused on that middle range), then I'll be putting it to a vote among my patrons as to whether to shift focus to lighter or darker content after that as we work to broaden what is available.

I've also been trying to reach out to potential writers in the hopes of generating some additional content that way so we can grow the game faster, but so far I've got a bit of interest from a few people but no one who has produced anything yet.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Been a lot going on this week. Not only have I written a fairly substantial amount of new content, I've also had someone submit some content for the game that has been added, AND our wiki team has been hard at work putting together a guide for a lot of the content in the game. Will be moving the current work to the testing phase between tomorrow and the end of the weekend, then should have a new build out at the end of next week!

Reactions: reallybadman

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'm really enjoying this, as said previously it can be a bit frustrating to grind out stats (I know you don't like that word) but after reading your plans it's not as bad for me now. The interactive scenes are quite nice, especially at first when they're new. The progression with the individual relationships and dialogue are somewhat realistic though it does feel like some transitions are missing I'm hoping these are fixed as the game continues. I'd really like to see maybe some business aspect to the game for example potential business partners being invited to the mansion having Anna in some cases maybe "servicing" the guests for the darker path and for the lighter paths maybe being impressed with her etiquette.

As for the yard work that I read about Eve, I do like the idea of something different being able to eventually explore the grounds of the land around the mansion, this can open up alot of perverse interactions with the sister, or even some nice ones too (picnic!) all in all, keep it up, I really would like to see this broaden up, there's so much that can be done with it. I'd offer to write up some stuff for you, though I'm really amateurish and dunno if I could keep up with the quality of stuff I've already enjoyed reading. I don't post very often at all but I did feel the need to give some input on the game, and maybe even a good suggestion or two. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: SLim_Games

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm really enjoying this, as said previously it can be a bit frustrating to grind out stats (I know you don't like that word) but after reading your plans it's not as bad for me now. The interactive scenes are quite nice, especially at first when they're new. The progression with the individual relationships and dialogue are somewhat realistic though it does feel like some transitions are missing I'm hoping these are fixed as the game continues. I'd really like to see maybe some business aspect to the game for example potential business partners being invited to the mansion having Anna in some cases maybe "servicing" the guests for the darker path and for the lighter paths maybe being impressed with her etiquette.

As for the yard work that I read about Eve, I do like the idea of something different being able to eventually explore the grounds of the land around the mansion, this can open up alot of perverse interactions with the sister, or even some nice ones too (picnic!) all in all, keep it up, I really would like to see this broaden up, there's so much that can be done with it. I'd offer to write up some stuff for you, though I'm really amateurish and dunno if I could keep up with the quality of stuff I've already enjoyed reading. I don't post very often at all but I did feel the need to give some input on the game, and maybe even a good suggestion or two. Keep up the good work!
One of the things I want to do once more content is in the game is scale back the frequency of some of the more common events. There are a couple of them that happen almost everywhere, and while that's appropriate for the scenes, I'll eventually scale back their frequency so they only happen maybe a quarter as often just so they aren't so prevalent. For now though I just want to make content available so people have things to do.

If you think some of the transition scenes are missing or aren't quite right, be sure to point it out to me so I can take a look. I make mistakes (More often than I care to admit) and I'm always happy to give something another look in the hopes of improving the experience.

As for the business aspect of the game: I have several things planned on this front, though admittedly much of it is quite a ways off still. Eventually I want to add a little black book with contacts in it from the great uncle. The player will be able to reach out to those people and get in contact with them, either to simply get to know new people, or even to pick up whatever relationship your Great Uncle had with the person (You'll be able to buy and sell slaves eventually through one of these contacts for example), You'll have the option of setting the mansion up as a brothel if you want to and make the girls work servicing men to make you rich, you'll have the option of setting up parties where you can invite quests, so yeah there are a few things I'd like to explore in the setting that would involve more social elements within the setting.

There's not going to be as many locations in the grounds, but there's going to be a lot going on there all the same. Eventually you'll be able to assign people to work in the yard, feed and train horses, feed and train dogs, tend the garden, and other things work related. Additionally, picnics, playing in the yard, walks in the wooded area, and swimming in the pool are all things I'd like to play around with as well.

If you are honestly interested in creating content, I'd say go for it. I had someone submit a couple of scenes just this week (One of which I've already plugged into the game). If I like the scene, I'll put it into the game. If I'm on the fence about it I'll put it to a vote with my supporters to let them decide. And no matter what, I always try to give objective, honest, and respectful feedback on anything I receive.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. It was a pleasure to hear from you.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
First, I'd like to begin by saying that anyone new to the game should try the Free version of the game first. Then if you like it, consider showing a little support if you're able.

If you enjoy the game, and you'd like to see more, the early access version of the game is available at a small pledge. The early access build always becomes the new Free version when a new build comes out.

Of maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls? Make them fall head over heels in love with you? Make them quake in your very presence? If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

What's new in the new build?

A13:

-Added two new bed time scenes for when you choose to sleep. .5k words of content.

-Added new Personal conversation with Anna. Its an interactive scene. .3k words of content.

-Added two new Personal conversations with Eve that only trigger if you have her calling you very specific names. One is cute, the other pokes fun at myself. .4k words of content between them.

-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at middling relationship levels in several rooms in the mansion during work hours. .4k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in any room with a hard floor during work hours if she is assigned to house work. .6k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in the Library in the wee hours of the night. 1.1k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve that was submitted by CTCC42. Scene plays out at very high affection and low fear during waking hours. 1k words of content.

-Added one new interactive sleep scene involving both girls that was submitted by CTCC42. 1.5k words of content.

-Added one new general interactive event that was submitted by CTCC42. Scene plays out during work hours in the laundry area. .2k words of content.

-Added a new ambient scene to the Library that plays out only at fairly high Affection with Eve. Submitted by CTCC42. .4k words of content.

-Added an extension to one of Anna's scenes that take place in the bedrooms. Adds one new option to an existing scene and about .2k words of content. Submitted by CTCC42.

-Added "Back Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Dining Room. .3k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "Back Yard" location, two that play out at night, one that plays out during the day.

-Added "Stables" location to the game. .2k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Stables" location, one plays out at night, the other can play out any time.

-Added "Greenhouse" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Greenhouse" location. One plays out during the night and the other can play out at any time.

-Added "Pool" location to the game. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "Pool" location, one plays in daylight hours, one plays at night, and the other can play out at any time.

-Added "East Grounds" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "East Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "West Grounds" location to the game. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "West Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "Front Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Entry Hall. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Front Yard" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "Shed" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Shed" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "Garage" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Garage" location, both of which can play out at any time.

-Added "Driveway" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Driveway" location, both of which can play out at any time.

-Added two new images to the game. One is complete, the other is a sketch.

-Updated a sketch in the game with the colored version.

-Fixed a bit of code that was causing the wrong bed time scenes from playing out at the correct times. Most notably this was making the Eve Seduction event chain difficult to trigger as it was not always appearing in the correct time slot.

-Fixed a bug in one of Anna's interactive bed time scenes that was causing it to not apply relationship modifiers as the scene plays out.

-Worked my way through a fairly substantial pile of spelling/grammar/bug/error/improvement reports that have been piling up for months..

-Grim8P has been hard at work on updating the wiki with content, he's been working through things at a breakneck pace that's, . . . . impressive to say the least. At the same time they've been reporting any issues they find in the code or spelling/grammar stuff. Been working through their reports as they appear.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 5/02/18

\

A12:
-Added two new Diary entries. In total about .6k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the bathing room in the evenings that has options for any relationship values. 2.0k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the servants area in the evenings for middling relationship values. 1.2k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the lounge during work hours at middling relationship values. .7k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve that can play out in any of the hallways at middling relationship values. .4k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve in the Living Room that plays out in the evenings at positive relationship values. 1.6k words of content.

-Added the code for a broken bed time scene and it should trigger normally now. .3k words of content.

-Added a new personal conversation for Eve. Requires that you kissed her through the seduction scene chain and have a fairly high affection score with her. This one even includes a single branching point making it an interactive scene. A bit under .2k words of content.

-Wrote and added two new couch scene starts. .1k words of content.

-Wrote and added one new couch scene middle. .1k words of content.

-Made a small adjustment to Eve's bedroom seduction scene's conditions.

-Added the ability to invert the colors within the game for those who prefer a white background with black text.

-Updated the "How To Play" section after the intro.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 4/12/18

\

Patreon Links:
A13 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):

A13 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A12 Public Build: (Free):

Sep 4, 2017
Eve for immortal president of the entire world right now and forever.......

I mean YAY, NEW BUILD!
I SAID, YAY, NEW BUILD!
, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
I DIDN´T SAID ANYTHING ELSE!

Vote for Eve!

I DIDN´T SAID ANYTHING!

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Eve for immortal president of the entire world right now and forever.......

I mean YAY, NEW BUILD!
I SAID, YAY, NEW BUILD!
, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
I DIDN´T SAID ANYTHING ELSE!

Vote for Eve!

I DIDN´T SAID ANYTHING!
You are very welcome!I think its safe to say that you're enjoying the game at this point, . . . .

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes