Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Gave this short try last night. This kinda stuff is something I like. But....despite telling them my name, they still call me John. Something isn't sticking. And I REALLY hate not using my name.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Gave this short try last night. This kinda stuff is something I like. But....despite telling them my name, they still call me John. Something isn't sticking. And I REALLY hate not using my name.
Any chance you know where this is happening? We changed the way names was handled a while back and there's some residual code lingering. If you could provide the text from the page where this is happening, that would be tremendously helpful in running down the problem.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Any chance you know where this is happening? We changed the way names was handled a while back and there's some residual code lingering. If you could provide the text from the page where this is happening, that would be tremendously helpful in running down the problem.
It was early on. I had entered my name. After she shows up in my room and I let her go back to her own room she calls me john when she thanks me. It was after I loaded things to see what other dialog options were. So am wondering if it might be something not sticking in the save file. Tho that is just a thought. I never did a quick run straight through to that point without a little save reload. Was my first time playing so doing that a bit to see the flavour of things at start.

Alright. Just did a quick run to that point using the same options to get there. Generally nice guy, tender kiss, eat with me, that kinda thing. Told her she could go back with her sister and she called me Sleel. So that makes me think even more it's something to do with the quick saves since I did no save/loads this time.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It was early on. I had entered my name. After she shows up in my room and I let her go back to her own room she calls me john when she thanks me. It was after I loaded things to see what other dialog options were. So am wondering if it might be something not sticking in the save file. Tho that is just a thought. I never did a quick run straight through to that point without a little save reload. Was my first time playing so doing that a bit to see the flavour of things at start.

Alright. Just did a quick run to that point using the same options to get there. Generally nice guy, tender kiss, eat with me, that kinda thing. Told her she could go back with her sister and she called me Sleel. So that makes me think even more it's something to do with the quick saves since I did no save/loads this time.
Thank you, put that on my list of things to look into this week.

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
I love the game so far! Excellent concept and incredibly endearing characters.

One thing though. Maybe I'm just missing something, but after the intro, the game seems incredibly boring if you're trying to play a good character. I played for about an hour and a half, wandering around the house(about four days in-game time) and I encountered three Eve scenes and zero Anna scenes, and steadied Anna about a bajillion times. Nothing remotely sexual, except for the option to force myself on her in the bedroom. Perhaps I need to steady her two bajillion times before she will start warming up to me, but it just felt like I was making zero progress. No scenes changed, and when I talk to her, she still 'neither likes nor dislikes' me. In contrast, when I started over to try the evil route, I immediately got a scene where she was stuck in a window and I could take advantage of her. Maybe I just got really unlucky on my 'good' file.

Also, I assume this just isn't implemented yet, but changing where they sleep doesn't seem to actually do anything.

With all that negativity, it feels like I'm saying the game is bad. That is definitely not true! Anna is already one of my favorite characters from an erotic game, and I've barely met her. So please, if this post discourages you in any way, ignore it and keep doing what you're doing.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I love the game so far! Excellent concept and incredibly endearing characters.

One thing though. Maybe I'm just missing something, but after the intro, the game seems incredibly boring if you're trying to play a good character. I played for about an hour and a half, wandering around the house(about four days in-game time) and I encountered three Eve scenes and zero Anna scenes, and steadied Anna about a bajillion times. Nothing remotely sexual, except for the option to force myself on her in the bedroom. Perhaps I need to steady her two bajillion times before she will start warming up to me, but it just felt like I was making zero progress. No scenes changed, and when I talk to her, she still 'neither likes nor dislikes' me. In contrast, when I started over to try the evil route, I immediately got a scene where she was stuck in a window and I could take advantage of her. Maybe I just got really unlucky on my 'good' file.

Also, I assume this just isn't implemented yet, but changing where they sleep doesn't seem to actually do anything.

With all that negativity, it feels like I'm saying the game is bad. That is definitely not true! Anna is already one of my favorite characters from an erotic game, and I've barely met her. So please, if this post discourages you in any way, ignore it and keep doing what you're doing.
Try summoning the girls to various locations in the house. At the moment, they don't move about on their own, so they have to be summoned to a room in order to trigger related scenes. At present there are a total of 55 interactive scenes in the game, so there is quite a bit of content to explore if you know where to look.

Also, check out the wiki (Linked in the opening page of the game) as a lot of the game's content is detailed there, explaining where and how to trigger a scene, as well as what relationship values cause those events to evolve. (Most but not all of the events in the game have a host of ways that they can play out depending on choices and relationship levels.)

Hope that helps! And I'm glad that the game has left a good first impression with you!

PS: Got a HUGE new release on the horizon, including 7 new interactive scenes, the ability to play billiards with the girls in the lounge (Pretty basic right now, but will grow in time), and a host of other smaller bits of content. Gobs of gooey goodness. A16 will be released to testers probably tonight, and to other Patrons around this time next week.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

\

I encourage everyone to take a look at the Free version of the game linked below. If you enjoy the Free version, please consider a small pledge. With a small pledge, you gain early access to the A16 content as well as other perks! Every little bit helps.

\

What's new in the latest Patreon build?

A16:
-Added a new cumshot scene for Anna in the interactive sex in the master bedroom. Involves Anna having middling or better affection, and Eve to have middling or better affection and lowish fear. .4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna in the lounge during work hours for low relationship values. Submitted by Irish Major Tom. 1.4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that takes place during the day in the servant's area. Can play out at any relationship level. 3.8k words of content.
-Added the ability to play Billiards with both Anna and Eve in the lounge. My text editor tells me it's 2.5k words of content, but about half of that is code. Big thanks to Rfpnj for writing the code and sharing it with me, only took a couple of hours to modify it for Inheritance.
-Added a new scene for Eve at middling to high relationship levels in the Library in the evenings. 1.3k words of content.
-Added the first portion of Eve's Sauna scene that was submitted during our first contest (Seriously, I need to get my act together and finish putting all of that into the game.) Contest Entry by AbyssalEros. 2.5k words of content.
-Added a new interactive shower scene. Includes full content for Anna and some early content for the scene related to Eve. 3.5k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that takes place in any of the guest rooms. Submitted by LFNPark. 2.1k words of content.
-Added a new bedtime scene for Anna. Submitted By LFNPark. 1.7k words of content.
-Added three diary entries for a new former slave named Valerie. 1.1k words of content.
-Added two diary entries for a new former slave named Nora. 1.9k words of content.
-Added three new diary entries by the Great Uncle for Katarina. .7k words of content.
-Added one new diary entry for Katarina, submitted by LFNPark. .9k words of content.
-Added the option in the assignments area of each girl that allows you to change what she calls you.
-Updated the "How to Play" area to include a note about changing what the girls call you in the game.
-Fixed the evening interactive sex with Anna so you wake up normally.
-Fixed a typo on the code that was preventing much of the poolside scene from playing properly.
-Fairly minor rewrite to the Kitchen sex scene that involves both girls.
-Fixed several print function errors in Anna's scene in the living room.
-Fixed a bit of broken code that was preventing one of the starting sex scenes from playing with the bed sex option.
-Fixed several minor errors that were reported.
-Updated Cheat Menu to include Billiards.
-Updated Character Menu with Billiards skill for both girls.
-Made a small change to how the player's name is handled.
-Fixed an issue where the pool scene was routing you through a different scene.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 6/13/18

\

What's new in the public build?

A15:
-Added one new scene for Anna that appears in any East facing bedroom in the house during work hours. .7k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark that takes place in the evening hours in the living room. The scene involves Anna only. 3.2k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark that takes place late at night if the girls share a room in the servant's area. 1.9k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark that takes place late at night at the pool outside. Requires fairly good relationship values with Anna to trigger. 4.7k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by Irish Major Tom that takes place in the late afternoon hours at the pool outside. Requires fairly good relationship values with both Anna and Eve. 2.9k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve submitted by LFNPark that can take place in any guest bedroom during daylight hours. Requires middling or better relationship to trigger. .5k words of content.
-Diary entries from a slave named Katarina were submitted by LFNPark. This diary can be found in the attic. .9k words of content.
-Diary entries that Great Uncle wrote related to Katarina have been added. The diary can be found in the study. 1.7k words of content.
-Did some more early work for the TF elements that will eventually appear in the game. .7k words of content.
-Spelling and grammar fixes.

\

Patreon Links:
A16 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):

A16 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A15 Public Build: (Free):

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Code:
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>"You have work to be doing, you shouldn't just be standing there like that," Your tone is firm.

Anna jumps at the sound of your voice, her body tense with fear, "Sorry , I paused for only a moment, it wont happen again."

"See to it that it does not," You say, letting her get back to work.

Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>"You have work to be doing, you shouldn't just be standing there like that," Your voice holding a hint of anger.

Anna turns toward the sound of your voice, her body just a little tense, "Sorry , I paused for only a moment, it wont happen again."

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>"You have work to be doing, you shouldn't just be standing there like that," Your voice holding a hint of anger.

Anna quickly turns toward you, her surprise quickly turning to casual distance, "Sorry , I paused for only a moment, it wont happen again."

With a nod, you let her get back to work.
v16 cheat mode

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Code:
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>"You have work to be doing, you shouldn't just be standing there like that," Your tone is firm.

Anna jumps at the sound of your voice, her body tense with fear, "Sorry , I paused for only a moment, it wont happen again."

Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>"You have work to be doing, you shouldn't just be standing there like that," Your voice holding a hint of anger.

Anna turns toward the sound of your voice, her body just a little tense, "Sorry , I paused for only a moment, it wont happen again."

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>"You have work to be doing, you shouldn't just be standing there like that," Your voice holding a hint of anger.

Anna quickly turns toward you, her surprise quickly turning to casual distance, "Sorry , I paused for only a moment, it wont happen again."

With a nod, you let her get back to work.
v16 cheat mode
Thank you for reporting this. This has actually been fixed on my end and hope to have a fix build (There was that as well as several other small issues that I fixed over the weekend) up soon.

something879

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone else having trouble triggering the Eve Sauna event?

I match the criteria and only get the Anna scene or the one where a girl sees and goes away

Reactions: Diviner

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Anyone else having trouble triggering the Eve Sauna event?

I match the criteria and only get the Anna scene or the one where a girl sees and goes away
This scene is actually broken at the moment. It's been fixed on my end, but I need to resolve an issue with my Patreon account before I can post the fix build. I sent a help request their way, but am still waiting for their response.

When I hear back from them and am able to get everything resolved, getting that fix build up is my top priority.

Reactions: kalifianto

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
After far too long, I've got an Inheritance fix build for all of you wonderful people. Thank you so very much for your patience. I appreciate it more than mere words can express.

Friday's release included several bugs, a couple of which were preventing at least one substantial bit of content from being reachable. This should fix all of those.

A16a Changelog:
-Fixed a bug that was preventing Eve's sauna content from playing properly.
-Fixed a bunch of minor bugs.
-Some spelling/grammar fixes.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 6/20/18

These changes do NOT affect the current free build of the game.

Patreon CHEAT Build:

Patreon Early Access Build:

Reactions: kalifianto

Mordred

May 1, 2017
nobody has a save with the advanced stat please, i format my computer and I lost everything...
I do not want to start all over again

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
You build affection through choices.

On the opening page of the game there is a link to the wiki. The wiki has a detailed list of the events currently in the game as well as brief guides that detail the conditions required to trigger them (Or in most cases, the different thresholds that they change and evolve.) It's not a complete list, but it's close.

You can find the wiki here (Each location has a list of scenes available in that location):

NOTE: At present, we're working on adding the ability to make the girls move from place to place on their own. However for now you'll want to summon the girls to each location in order to trigger the scenes in question.

Hope that helps.
But what choice ? or we must try and see each ?

something879

Nov 2, 2017
But what choice ? or we must try and see each ?
Theres a bunch of events, and most events have choices, youll have to repeat these events over 100 times to get to the good content though, so be warned. This game is insanely grindy to see the good stuff.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes