GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Had a bug that was breaking events in A13. Fixes can be found here:

Cheat Build:

Standard Supporter Build:

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Had the game on my watchlist for quite a while, and played an early version of it and already enjoyed the writing style, the dialogue options, and the scope of the whole game. Even while not playing many early versions anymore I had to give it a try.
To make it short, thats all meant as a compliment. Especially that I very often had a dialogue option available that came suprisingly close to what I would manually input, if that would be possible.

Now I was reading through the thread again and that spawned two questions. I saw you mention this:

"There's not going to be as many locations in the grounds, but there's going to be a lot going on there all the same. Eventually you'll be able to assign people to work in the yard, feed and train horses, feed and train dogs, tend the garden, and other things work related. Additionally, picnics, playing in the yard, walks in the wooded area, and swimming in the pool are all things I'd like to play around with as well."

And im making it short, im assuming the "training" of those animals will be training to sell them later as racing horse or watchdogs or something? I can see that play into the financial management part of the game, although im not up to date how required that would be, think I remember reading that upkeep and everything is taken care of for the mansion for a long time?
Also going by the implied nature of some of the content in the game, as in, the whole darker route, that kinda spawned a different thought in my head when I read about training, but maybe thats only me. Hope that whole question "package" was clear enough, if not I can rephrase and be more direct about it.

Second question would be, with the addition of art, and in the future available customization of the characters, its probably safe to say there wont be art to cover everything, as that would require way too much work and money spent? Or is the paperdoll system even up to changing height and gender and age?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for the wonderful reply! I'm overjoyed to hear that you are enjoying the game so much already!

Your first question: The training of the animals will be for exactly what you describe. Dogs to be hunting or guard animals. Horses for racing or recreational use. The animals will also act as a catalyst for opening up potential furry content later on as well. There has been talk about adding sexual elements here as well, but with Patreon's rules about bestiality, I'd consider it's inclusion unlikely at this stage.

Your second question: Art is turning into a VERY significant investment. Between the paper doll art, the static art for the intro, and background images, I'm rapidly approaching $3k into art for the project. You can look at my Patreon page to get an idea of what I make (I leave the numbers open to everyone, some creators like to hide what they are making, me, I don't mind people knowing), and right now I try to drop about half of that back into projects (I try to send a little something to a few people who help out in various ways like coding, but the bulk of it is invested into art.) I'm also very lucky in that I'm working with the guy who actually designed the format of the program I am using to create the game in, so if anyone can code something, they can because they're a wizard when it comes to writing code, they've done amazing things already and have a lot more coming down the pipe. Last I talked with them, I had given them the first round of completed art for the Paper Doll stuff and while it may take a little while to do (Largely because we're trying to work in the NPC movement and clothing system at the same time) they thought doing the paper doll code was going to be fairly easy to do and had no concerns about being able to pull it off.

How the paper doll system works: This is going to offer an amazing amount of customization. For example, lets look at lust the torso (Because boobs): If the character has long hair, that's going to be layered in the back so anything visible will appear around the next layer(s). Then you have the torso itself which is a flat chested version of the doll. Once the torso is in place, then you have the breasts layer that is fitted over that (Flat chested just dosn't include the breast layer since it already includes the shading and definition needed to be presented by itself), then the nipple goes over the breast. Now, to break down how much potential just that provides: The back layer of the hair (Hair comes in a front and back layer, one that goes behind any other elements, a second that goes in the front, I'll detail the head below just for the sake of making that a little more clear.) currently has five variants which each come in five colors. This makes for 25 possibilities for what the back portion of the hair looks like, so if it's visible around the body, then that will affect the image. Next is the torso: I hope to eventually have five skin tones and five body builds, at the moment I have two of each (More will be added as finances become available). So the torso is either going to be light or dark, and either athletic or chubby (And yes, all of the clothing options have also been scaled to fit the body types.) Next up is the breasts: In addition to the flat variant, we have five breast sizes that can be layered on the torso. Then finally you have the nipples, which we have three styles of. Now, depending on what we want, or what the player chooses to customize about the girls, think about the range of possibilities already? Add to all of that, pregnancy, . . . we have three different belly size showing anything from a slight swell when she starts to show, to large and round like she's ready to pop. So ignoring the hair in the back, that makes for Two torso types, two torso colors, five additional breast sizes, three nipple types, and three additional belly sizes. That's what we have art for in our hands right now so we can put together a proof of concept model of the NPC customization. Scars, Jewelry (Like piercings), and tattoos will eventually be added to expand customization even further, and that's before we talk about the clothing range we've already got.

Since I mentioned the heads above, I'll detail that as well. For the head, we start with the back layer of the hair. This will allow the hair to be seen if the head is in different positions without gaps anywhere so we don't have to worry about that. The head, we actually have six head shapes to allow for a fairly diverse range of appearances. Next we have the two skin tones mentioned above with the torso. Now, the face itself is a little bit involved as it comes in three separate elements we have three different eye styles along with a range of colors for eyes, we have three different nose types, and three different mouth types (Mouth and eyes come in a range of emotions in addition to that. Just a couple for now, but this is an area we intend to expand as time goes on.)

I think you get the idea by now. Things like shoes, socks, gloves, etc are fairly simple elements only needing to be fitted to the body type. Pretty much anything that covers the torso is going to be fairly involved because it includes a base image, then layers for belly and breasts to show size differences (If you're playing A13, then look in the images folder, you'll see an image with both of the girls standing naked. That image was put together with elements from the paper doll system as a proof of concept.)

As for the gender: While I have every intention of having a "Male Doll" done, the imagery done so far is being done with very specific placement so that some elements can be used across dolls. In the case of gender, there are actually a small number of both vagina and penis types that have been done that can be layered with the body, so the current model will already be capable of creating traps, shemales, or even hermaphrodites once coded.

Size, that is being handled with a simple % scaling. All of the assets can be used at any height, the game basically will layer the images to create the character, scale it down to the size we want, then place it in the proper location on the background image.

For age, we haven't really done anything for that yet, but I eventually want to include the ability to add age lines to characters, and do other models compatible with younger characters (No nudity related to anyone under age before anyone asks. These particular dolls will have a base underwear layer or something like that for modesty.)

Right now, we're working on a simple standing doll for the "Feminine" build as that's probably going to see the most use in the game. We will also be doing a "Masculine" build eventually as well. In addition to that, we have plans to do sitting dolls, different sex positions, and other stuff. Its very ambitious I know, but we're taking it one chunk at a time We'll get what we currently have working properly, then move on to the next item on our priority list. Once we have everything done that we want to provide as far as positioning, then we'll start adding additional clothing items and similar.

Dear God I'm long winded, . . . . but hopefully I was able to answer your questions in a satisfactory manner and help you understand what is planned a little better.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
That was definitely more explanation than I had hoped for, thanks for that. To clarify, I would be fine with a text only game already, but I surely dont have anything against something more visual mixed in. Seen some other text games do that, just a simple graphic of an enemy for example sometimes adds a lot, while still retaining the freedom of your own fantasy regarding the rest of the text.

About the outdoor training part, I already thought that would be the answer, and my question style could have given away that I expected those answers a bit. While im not disappointed, i'd say its still somewhat a shame that "something" puts a barrier in there, especially here with purely written content. The something is pretty easy to name.

Now the paperdoll system seems pretty versatile, and might also be the part that lures in people that dont want, or cant cope with text only. Now I hope there will be an option, the most important option even, especially with Eve, to have them wear two different, non matching pair of socks. (im half joking here, although Eve does display the Pipi Longstocking style very very closely.) Not sure how popular that character is but maybe someone gets the correlation.

One last thing, and no beating around the bush this time, while you address the bestiality part and the existing rules of the platform, you also say that: (No nudity related to anyone under age before anyone asks. These particular dolls will have a base underwear layer or something like that for modesty.)
While im kinda sure that art part could withstand a review, it is shown that they make the rules, and enforce them the way they want. And the age disclaimer might not work, as they can just take visual things and say thats looking too young, and in the case of incest for example, they can and do take the story or what is said by characters (for example if they even call them by a family name they say it is a violation) and say that it would violate their self made rules.

This case would be a special one, as there would be no shown nudity, but the story still could be seen as an violation if those characters are made to appear younger by whatever means. Even when its text only, which you kinda mentioned on your own, regarding the dog/horse outdoor part.

To add my own viewpoint, I dont want any ban on any fictional thing at all, and im merely saying this so you may be able to think about a solution or a plan B/C/D before problems might arise, and im saying might because after following numerous projects and their reviews its all still very unclear how they operate. (and its a bit heartbreaking seeing people having to abandon half of their original ideas, so thinking about a solution before everything is set in stone seems good.)

Or lets be clear here too, I wouldnt mind all the dirty, deviant, and devilish content, so when can we, to name one of them, expect some Anna & Eve special "family" time? And this time im even less joking than before :D

Uhh my inner pervert came out to say hello in the last part, so its a good time to stop writing now, but thanks again for doing that whole project and the answers to it, and im hoping it all goes even better than before.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You're welcome. Glad I could answer your questions for the most part.

I'm a firm believer in focusing on writing first and foremost. A project is only as good as it's story after all. I see art as something to supplement the story but it should never REPLACE written content. My eventual goal will be to include one image per page within the game. The paper doll system should make that relatively easy once it's all up and running properly.

I've been trying to compartmentalize content within the game just in case a problem ever comes up. The idea is that if things are compartmentalized properly they can be added/removed with a minimum of trouble if the need arises. I'm being careful to avoid doing anything that may upset Patreon, and the way things are being compartmentalized problems should be relatively easy to address if they start making changes to their rules again. That said, if things ever go well enough for me, I'd like to set up my own web page for my projects where the only person dictating what can and can not go into the game is me. But that's likely a long way down the road.

Mismatched socks: I added it to my clothing notes. No promises it will get added to the game like that, but we'll look into the possibility when the clothing system is fully implemented.

"Family time" as you put it is something I have planned for the game. I've already got a couple of "Cuddly" scenes in the game, which is the first step in that direction. ;)

In the end, my intent has always been to provide a very wide range of content in the game, but to do it in such a way that people not interested in certain kinds of content will never have to encounter it if they don't want to. Obviously Patreon's rule changes a while back threw a monkey wrench into the Bestiality and Incest plans, though I'll work around that as I am able, and as I mentioned above, if I'm ever able to set up my own web page where I can sell my projects, then it should be fairly easy to add those elements to the game at that time.

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Like other's have said, the premise and introduction are fantastic and I love what I've seen of the characters so far. But there are just way too many locations in the mansion and not enough events to justify spending time with this game.

I abhor having to run through all the different rooms and calling in both girls just to see if a minor event will fire; in this case, Eve when she's dusting and Anna with the ladder/getting stuck in the window. No offense to the author or anyone else, but this game needs A LOT of content before it starts being halfway decent. I just cannot understand or see the fun in wandering through different locations aimlessly looking for events that may or may not happen, even as you enter a room with one or both of the girls in them. And I guess that's simply due to a lack of content; not all areas of the house have events, and I've only encountered a few events so far: Eve's 2 minor events, Anna's ladder/window events, and the event with Anna and Even in the kitchen ("I'm horny").

I don't think the game is bad, I just think there is a severe lack of content that is frustrating to deal with when you're aimlessly trying to make things happen.

And this is just my personally opinion, but with your writing style and the unique premise of the story, I think Inheritance would significantly benefit from having linear story events while also maintaining the Life Sim aspects. Anna and Eve (so far) have interesting back stories that I would love to see explored in further detail, when the game is much future developed.

Will definitely look towards this game again in a half a year or so once there are more events and stories to keep me interested.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Like other's have said, the premise and introduction are fantastic and I love what I've seen of the characters so far. But there are just way too many locations in the mansion and not enough events to justify spending time with this game.

I abhor having to run through all the different rooms and calling in both girls just to see if a minor event will fire; in this case, Eve when she's dusting and Anna with the ladder/getting stuck in the window. No offense to the author or anyone else, but this game needs A LOT of content before it starts being halfway decent. I just cannot understand or see the fun in wandering through different locations aimlessly looking for events that may or may not happen, even as you enter a room with one or both of the girls in them. And I guess that's simply due to a lack of content; not all areas of the house have events, and I've only encountered a few events so far: Eve's 2 minor events, Anna's ladder/window events, and the event with Anna and Even in the kitchen ("I'm horny").

I don't think the game is bad, I just think there is a severe lack of content that is frustrating to deal with when you're aimlessly trying to make things happen.

And this is just my personally opinion, but with your writing style and the unique premise of the story, I think Inheritance would significantly benefit from having linear story events while also maintaining the Life Sim aspects. Anna and Eve (so far) have interesting back stories that I would love to see explored in further detail, when the game is much future developed.

Will definitely look towards this game again in a half a year or so once there are more events and stories to keep me interested.
Game is growing as fast as I can write it. If you check out the wiki page, you'll see a nearly complete list of major events that are currently in the game (There are around 35 interactive scenes currently in the game) along with the conditions needed to find them, which should help you find content.

I've started taking submission scenes for the game and I've had two authors submit several scenes between them, so the most recent build as well as the one currently in testing are seeing a lot of new content.

You're right that things are a little slow right now since there's a lot of ground to cover, yet the content is still somewhat limited. Check back in a couple of builds, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
First, I'd like to begin by saying that anyone new to the game should try the Free version of the game first. Then if you like it, consider showing a little support if you're able.

If you enjoy the game, and you'd like to see more, the early access version of the game is available at a small pledge. The early access build always becomes the new Free version when a new build comes out.

Or maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls? Make them fall head over heels in love with you? Make them quake in your very presence? If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

What's new in the new build?

A14:
-Added the first little bit of content related to TF items in the lab. .3k words of content.
-Added one new lunch time scene to the game. This scene requires middling to high relationship stats with both girls and was submitted by LFNPark. .8k words of content.
-Added the "Fingering" portion of the contest entry involving Anna in the Sauna. Submitted by AbyssalEros. 1.4k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Stables. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Shed. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Pool. .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Kennels. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Greenhouse. .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Garage. .2k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Easy Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the West Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Front Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added one new image to the game and updated two others.
-Added one new ambient scene for the Driveway that plays out during daylight hours. .1k words of content.
-Added five new ambient scenes in the Back Yard. Three for days, two for nights. .3k words of content.
-Added a new scene for the Laundry area for Anna that can play out at any relationship level. This scene was submitted by CTCC42. 1.8k words of content.
-Added one new scene to the South Hall Bathroom for Anna at very high relationship levels. The scene was submitted by LFNPark. 2.7k words of content.
-Added one new dinner time scene to the game. This scene requires middling relationship stats with Anna and was submitted by LFNPark. 1.3k words of content.
-Added three new waking up events. All are fairly small. This should act as a catch all to ensure that there's always an event available to appear when waking up. .2k words of content.
-Added one new interactive scene that includes both Anna and Eve to the servant's area in the evenings. Only a one hour window to trigger it, so you're probably going to need to actively look for it. Scene can play out at any relationship level. 1.9k words of content.
-Added four new bed time events. 1k words of content.
-Added a new breakfast scene to the game. This scene requires middling to high relationship values and was submitted by LFNPark .7k words of content.
-Added a new segment to an existing Anna scene. .1k words of content.
-Fixed a host of spelling and grammar errors that were reported.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 5/15/18

\

A13:
-Added two new bed time scenes for when you choose to sleep. .5k words of content.
-Added new Personal conversation with Anna. Its an interactive scene. .3k words of content.
-Added two new Personal conversations with Eve that only trigger if you have her calling you very specific names. One is cute, the other pokes fun at myself. .4k words of content between them.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at middling relationship levels in several rooms in the mansion during work hours. .4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in any room with a hard floor during work hours if she is assigned to house work. .6k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in the Library in the wee hours of the night. 1.1k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that was submitted by CTCC42. Scene plays out at very high affection and low fear during waking hours. 1k words of content.
-Added one new interactive sleep scene involving both girls that was submitted by CTCC42. 1.5k words of content.
-Added one new general interactive event that was submitted by CTCC42. Scene plays out during work hours in the laundry area. .2k words of content.
-Added a new ambient scene to the Library that plays out only at fairly high Affection with Eve. Submitted by CTCC42. .4k words of content.
-Added an extension to one of Anna's scenes that take place in the bedrooms. Adds one new option to an existing scene and about .2k words of content. Submitted by CTCC42.
-Added "Back Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Dining Room. .3k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "Back Yard" location, two that play out at night, one that plays out during the day.
-Added "Stables" location to the game. .2k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Stables" location, one plays out at night, the other can play out any time.
-Added "Greenhouse" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Greenhouse" location. One plays out during the night and the other can play out at any time.
-Added "Pool" location to the game. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "Pool" location, one plays in daylight hours, one plays at night, and the other can play out at any time.
-Added "East Grounds" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "East Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "West Grounds" location to the game. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "West Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Front Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Entry Hall. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Front Yard" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Shed" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Shed" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Garage" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Garage" location, both of which can play out at any time.
-Added "Driveway" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Driveway" location, both of which can play out at any time.
-Added two new images to the game. One is complete, the other is a sketch.
-Updated a sketch in the game with the colored version.
-Fixed a bit of code that was causing the wrong bed time scenes from playing out at the correct times. Most notably this was making the Eve Seduction event chain difficult to trigger as it was not always appearing in the correct time slot.
-Fixed a bug in one of Anna's interactive bed time scenes that was causing it to not apply relationship modifiers as the scene plays out.
-Worked my way through a fairly substantial pile of spelling/grammar/bug/error/improvement reports that have been piling up for months..
-Grim8P has been hard at work on updating the wiki with content, he's been working through things at a breakneck pace that's, . . . . impressive to say the least. At the same time they've been reporting any issues they find in the code or spelling/grammar stuff. Been working through their reports as they appear.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 5/02/18

\

Patreon Links:
A14 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):

A14 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A13 Public Build: (Free):

Reactions: pcg50 and botc76

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
First, I'd like to begin by saying that anyone new to the game should try the Free version of the game first. Then if you like it, consider showing a little support if you're able.

If you enjoy the game, and you'd like to see more, the early access version of the game is available at a small pledge. The early access build always becomes the new Free version when a new build comes out.

Or maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls? Make them fall head over heels in love with you? Make them quake in your very presence? If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

What's new in the new build?

A14:
-Added the first little bit of content related to TF items in the lab. .3k words of content.
-Added one new lunch time scene to the game. This scene requires middling to high relationship stats with both girls and was submitted by LFNPark. .8k words of content.
-Added the "Fingering" portion of the contest entry involving Anna in the Sauna. Submitted by AbyssalEros. 1.4k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Stables. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Shed. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Pool. .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Kennels. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Greenhouse. .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Garage. .2k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Easy Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the West Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Front Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added one new image to the game and updated two others.
-Added one new ambient scene for the Driveway that plays out during daylight hours. .1k words of content.
-Added five new ambient scenes in the Back Yard. Three for days, two for nights. .3k words of content.
-Added a new scene for the Laundry area for Anna that can play out at any relationship level. This scene was submitted by CTCC42. 1.8k words of content.
-Added one new scene to the South Hall Bathroom for Anna at very high relationship levels. The scene was submitted by LFNPark. 2.7k words of content.
-Added one new dinner time scene to the game. This scene requires middling relationship stats with Anna and was submitted by LFNPark. 1.3k words of content.
-Added three new waking up events. All are fairly small. This should act as a catch all to ensure that there's always an event available to appear when waking up. .2k words of content.
-Added one new interactive scene that includes both Anna and Eve to the servant's area in the evenings. Only a one hour window to trigger it, so you're probably going to need to actively look for it. Scene can play out at any relationship level. 1.9k words of content.
-Added four new bed time events. 1k words of content.
-Added a new breakfast scene to the game. This scene requires middling to high relationship values and was submitted by LFNPark .7k words of content.
-Added a new segment to an existing Anna scene. .1k words of content.
-Fixed a host of spelling and grammar errors that were reported.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 5/15/18

\

A13:
-Added two new bed time scenes for when you choose to sleep. .5k words of content.
-Added new Personal conversation with Anna. Its an interactive scene. .3k words of content.
-Added two new Personal conversations with Eve that only trigger if you have her calling you very specific names. One is cute, the other pokes fun at myself. .4k words of content between them.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at middling relationship levels in several rooms in the mansion during work hours. .4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in any room with a hard floor during work hours if she is assigned to house work. .6k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in the Library in the wee hours of the night. 1.1k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that was submitted by CTCC42. Scene plays out at very high affection and low fear during waking hours. 1k words of content.
-Added one new interactive sleep scene involving both girls that was submitted by CTCC42. 1.5k words of content.
-Added one new general interactive event that was submitted by CTCC42. Scene plays out during work hours in the laundry area. .2k words of content.
-Added a new ambient scene to the Library that plays out only at fairly high Affection with Eve. Submitted by CTCC42. .4k words of content.
-Added an extension to one of Anna's scenes that take place in the bedrooms. Adds one new option to an existing scene and about .2k words of content. Submitted by CTCC42.
-Added "Back Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Dining Room. .3k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "Back Yard" location, two that play out at night, one that plays out during the day.
-Added "Stables" location to the game. .2k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Stables" location, one plays out at night, the other can play out any time.
-Added "Greenhouse" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Greenhouse" location. One plays out during the night and the other can play out at any time.
-Added "Pool" location to the game. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "Pool" location, one plays in daylight hours, one plays at night, and the other can play out at any time.
-Added "East Grounds" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "East Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "West Grounds" location to the game. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "West Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Front Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Entry Hall. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Front Yard" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Shed" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Shed" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Garage" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Garage" location, both of which can play out at any time.
-Added "Driveway" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Driveway" location, both of which can play out at any time.
-Added two new images to the game. One is complete, the other is a sketch.
-Updated a sketch in the game with the colored version.
-Fixed a bit of code that was causing the wrong bed time scenes from playing out at the correct times. Most notably this was making the Eve Seduction event chain difficult to trigger as it was not always appearing in the correct time slot.
-Fixed a bug in one of Anna's interactive bed time scenes that was causing it to not apply relationship modifiers as the scene plays out.
-Worked my way through a fairly substantial pile of spelling/grammar/bug/error/improvement reports that have been piling up for months..
-Grim8P has been hard at work on updating the wiki with content, he's been working through things at a breakneck pace that's, . . . . impressive to say the least. At the same time they've been reporting any issues they find in the code or spelling/grammar stuff. Been working through their reports as they appear.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 5/02/18

\

Patreon Links:
A14 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):

A14 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A13 Public Build: (Free):
OP Updated to A13!

Thanks @GateKeeper

Reactions: N7

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
is there any sort of walkthrough/guide for this game?
As a matter of fact, if you open up the game you will see a link to the wiki on the main page. Nearly all of the content in the game is present in the wiki and the wiki is set up to be used as a guide if you want one.

kaiten

May 4, 2017
This is the game that will make you reconsider your fetishes. Or maybe that's just me, but it's quite a depressing intro.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
how do i build affection exactly ?
also is there a list of current events ?
You build affection through choices.

On the opening page of the game there is a link to the wiki. The wiki has a detailed list of the events currently in the game as well as brief guides that detail the conditions required to trigger them (Or in most cases, the different thresholds that they change and evolve.) It's not a complete list, but it's close.

You can find the wiki here (Each location has a list of scenes available in that location):

NOTE: At present, we're working on adding the ability to make the girls move from place to place on their own. However for now you'll want to summon the girls to each location in order to trigger the scenes in question.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: jason95821

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017

\

What's new in the latest Patreon build?

A15:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

\

What's new in the public build?

A14:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

\

Patreon Links:
A15 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):

A15 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A14a Public Build: (Free):

Reactions: kalifianto

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@GateKeeper
Here's how to easily put text in a spoiler tag to help reduce tl;rl "walls of text":

1) Select/highlight text that you want to put in a spoiler tag.
2) Click on the "+" icon at the top of the edit box.
3) Choose the Spoiler option (naming the spoiler tag is optional).

Thank you for your continued interaction with fans. :)

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
@GateKeeper
Here's how to easily put text in a spoiler tag to help reduce tl;rl "walls of text":

1) Select/highlight text that you want to put in a spoiler tag.
2) Click on the "+" icon at the top of the edit box.
3) Choose the Spoiler option (naming the spoiler tag is optional).

Thank you for your continued interaction with fans. :)
Thank you for the little guide. I went back and made a couple of quick changes to my previous post. Look better?

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes