Ctm123

Sep 20, 2018
There IS TF content in the game. The early stuff has probably been in the game for a year or more now. The most recent stuff was added with the most recent supporter build. We've got gender bender, furry, body modification, items that speed or slow pregnancy, . . . . Check out the lab, all of the TF content in the game is localized there.
As far as i can see i have found the MC has tries the breast growth and its temp. The furry one is also temp. The genderbender option shows up but you are unable to use it on the fem guy as it gives some "Thats all we have available" message. But im still excited to see what comes out of it. The lab in my opinion has so much potential for a kink for everyone. I understand that the level of content will increase alot. Like the BE on the MC could have one of the girls play with while you sleep and among other things.I also understand the time and effort involved in adding such content. I guess instead of bitching about the lab in general i should have just said id like to see more focus on the lab content.

Correction: Seems like you have to research a couple of times for the genderbender content with the fem guy.(i cant remember name atm)

Last edited:

HunterOrdo

Apr 24, 2018
I STILL can't get the Movie Theater or Supermart job after about a thousand times going in and out, lol. Please just fucking tell me the exact requirements needed to get them. What day, time, and so on do you need to enter? Tell me word for word how to get these so called easy jobs.
If you really need money, because the jobs won't trigger for me either and spamming the survey button isn't going to happen [and, of course, there is a slight variant in the scene that adds a sentence of uselessness that serves only to move the button up or down which means you can't just brute force it, seriously, its like that sentence was put in just to annoy the player], just use an online save editor, like saveeditonline, ctrl+F for 'money' and enter the amount you want, download the changed save file and load it into the game, poof, you have all the money you could need and it takes like five minutes.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Our wiki is linked on the opening page of the game.

I mean I don't know , is that mean i need to trigger picnic first scene this day and i can trigger picnic second scene midday in the same day, also Gina can join us?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I mean I don't know , is that mean i need to trigger picnic first scene this day and i can trigger picnic second scene midday in the same day, also Gina can join us?
Sponsored Scene 1 is a picnic with the girls. Taking the walk in the woods with them will flip a switch in the game that will allow the scene where Gaia first appears to trigger in the game. After you've met her once, you'll start seeing her around, more often as you gain her trust.

Reactions: kidderyao

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Sponsored Scene 1 is a picnic with the girls. Taking the walk in the woods with them will flip a switch in the game that will allow the scene where Gaia first appears to trigger in the game. After you've met her once, you'll start seeing her around, more often as you gain her trust.
Thank

Reactions: GateKeeper
Oct 3, 2017
I agree with Ktron. Mitsuko's grind is terrible. 2/3rds of the entries are anna/eve and so getting through them to get to mitsuko is painful. A game shouldn't want to make you quit in frustration trying to get anywhere with someone. It would be nice for every interactive character to have a dedicated event that you can use (like the picnic with anna) that can help you up the stats.

Secondly, I think some QOL is in order. When clicking on the $1 surveys, the button moves randomly, so I can't even get into a groove to get past it. It makes me feel (justified or not) that the game is wired towards frustrating the player.

I like the game, I think it has potential, but right now it feels like a huge huge grind with little payoff. It feels like it's more a visual novel that happens to the player rather than the player participating in the game.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I agree with Ktron. Mitsuko's grind is terrible. 2/3rds of the entries are anna/eve and so getting through them to get to mitsuko is painful. A game shouldn't want to make you quit in frustration trying to get anywhere with someone. It would be nice for every interactive character to have a dedicated event that you can use (like the picnic with anna) that can help you up the stats.

Secondly, I think some QOL is in order. When clicking on the $1 surveys, the button moves randomly, so I can't even get into a groove to get past it. It makes me feel (justified or not) that the game is wired towards frustrating the player.

I like the game, I think it has potential, but right now it feels like a huge huge grind with little payoff. It feels like it's more a visual novel that happens to the player rather than the player participating in the game.

One of the things we're working toward is letting the characters move about the mansion and grounds as they see fit. When that happens, we'll be adding a way to see where characters are so that you can actually seek out specific characters. That should make it much easier to grind stats with various characters.

What is QOL?

As the game grows, we continue to make improvements. I'm always open to suggestions and if it's something I'm capable of changing, I quite often do.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What is QOL?
small improvements that dont warrant to be called features but make things simpler. in game terms, stream lining inventory handling, reworking controls to be less cumbersome, simplifying interaction with buildings, npcs, constructs; etc.

is gaia that shadow in the woods that is presented all creepy?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I've been thinking this for a while, but I'm just going to say it: this game really needs to be totally remade from the ground up in either Ren'py or RPGMaker. HTML just isn't cutting it and isn't suited for this sort of game. Seriously, half the mechanics just don't really work (it's always been totally bizarre that an event with a girl can only happen when she's NOT actually "present" at a location). The totally random nature of events needs to be cut down and the girls (and Rey) need to stick to more fixed routines, rather than constantly "teleporting" around the mansion (really just having a chance of randomly being there any time you enter a room) and repeating the same actions over and over and over again. Rather than walking into a room and triggering a random event (which you can then play through or simply pretend isn't actually happening by leaving) you need to be able to SEE the characters and choose to approach them. Oh, and the grind needs to be reduced by a factor of AT LEAST 10x.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
small improvements that dont warrant to be called features but make things simpler. in game terms, stream lining inventory handling, reworking controls to be less cumbersome, simplifying interaction with buildings, npcs, constructs; etc.

is gaia that shadow in the woods that is presented all creepy?
Inventory is being worked on right now.

As for the other things, do you have any specifics? Creators tend to appreciate details. "I think you could do X better" isn't real helpful. However, "I think X would work better if you did Y" is.

I've been thinking this for a while, but I'm just going to say it: this game really needs to be totally remade from the ground up in either Ren'py or RPGMaker. HTML just isn't cutting it and isn't suited for this sort of game. Seriously, half the mechanics just don't really work (it's always been totally bizarre that an event with a girl can only happen when she's NOT actually "present" at a location). The totally random nature of events needs to be cut down and the girls (and Rey) need to stick to more fixed routines, rather than constantly "teleporting" around the mansion (really just having a chance of randomly being there any time you enter a room) and repeating the same actions over and over and over again. Rather than walking into a room and triggering a random event (which you can then play through or simply pretend isn't actually happening by leaving) you need to be able to SEE the characters and choose to approach them. Oh, and the grind needs to be reduced by a factor of AT LEAST 10x.
A lot of what you're mentioning here is things I mentioned we're working on. As for changing the format of the game, I'm not familiar with either of the options you mentioned to the degree it would take to make a conversion.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Inventory is being worked on right now.

As for the other things, do you have any specifics? Creators tend to appreciate details. "I think you could do X better" isn't real helpful. However, "I think X would work better if you did Y" is.
QoL is an universal term used for any program or workflow. Thats why I used "game terms" to generalize to games only. I havent played in ages since I'm not too keen on text based HTML games in general, and the "random teleportation" put an additional damper on it.
as such i have not intended the comment to be actual feedback, sorry.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Actually, Ren'Py would not work for this game. RPGMaker, yeah. But that being said, GateKeeper said it when he told his position on changing the game format: No.

I do have a couple of suggestions to make in regards to the teleporting NPCs:

1.) If the character is assigned elsewhere as in the dining room or kitchen for mealtimes that person will not appear in a location other than the dining room or kitchen, for instance.
2.) When a character completes a task, event, what-have-you, a flag should be thrown. At the beginning of an event that flag will be checked, if thrown there will NOT be an event. Reset the flag of course and walla. (I dislike moving from room to room chasing the same individual or being pummelled by events in the same room, a lot of the time with the same event.)
3. When an event has an individual they should be shown in the location pic.

That does it for me now. :)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Actually, Ren'Py would not work for this game. RPGMaker, yeah. But that being said, GateKeeper said it when he told his position on changing the game format: No.

I do have a couple of suggestions to make in regards to the teleporting NPCs:

1.) If the character is assigned elsewhere as in the dining room or kitchen for mealtimes that person will not appear in a location other than the dining room or kitchen, for instance.
2.) When a character completes a task, event, what-have-you, a flag should be thrown. At the beginning of an event that flag will be checked, if thrown there will NOT be an event. Reset the flag of course and walla. (I dislike moving from room to room chasing the same individual or being pummelled by events in the same room, a lot of the time with the same event.)
3. When an event has an individual they should be shown in the location pic.

That does it for me now. :)
Originally that's what I had it set up as, but I untethered them from the NPCs movement when we were in early development so content would be easy to encounter in game rather than needing to summon characters from place to place in order to see scenes in a location.

The goal is to set up the characters who they will move around on their own.
Work: Will be split into three priorities. 1. Important locations. 2. Neutral locations. 3. Low priority locations. The amount of time and likelihood of that location drawing a character assigned to certain jobs will be affected by this (Say you have someone assigned to house work. Cleaning the hallways or master bedroom would be high priority, something like guest rooms or servant's area would be neutral, and places like the attic or pantry would be low priority.
Non-Work: Will be split into three priorities. 1. Likes the room. 2. Neutral room. 3. Dislikes the room. The amount of time and likelihood of that location drawing a character during non-work hours will be affected by this. (Using Anna as an example: She loves the library and the bathing room, and likes spending time with Eve in the living room. She'll naturally gravitate toward those places. Neutral locations like hallways or gym are places she might be seen in, but she's not going to be as likely to appear in those places. Places she has no reason to go, like the storage area, attic, or guest rooms are unlikely to draw her.)

You'll be able to assign jobs. Someone assigned to house work is going to appear in the mansion during work hours. Someone assigned to yard work will be seen on the grounds, Cooking is going to involve the kitchen and dining room mostly. Animals will include the kennels and stables. There are other things planned as well, but that should give some idea of what is being planned.

Once job assignments are working properly, all scenes are going to be split into one of two groups. 1. If there is a character present in the location and you meet the conditions for ANY of their scenes, then a character scene will trigger. or 2. If no character is present, or no scenes you meet the requirements for are in that location, then one of the many ambient scenes in the game will trigger.

We actually have the game set up right now so that if a character is present, their art will appear in the location. (Summon them to your location, you'll see Anna and/or Eve appear.

The final thing is that once character movement is a thing, we intend to have a display that will tell you where a character is. Characters will remain in a location for +15 minutes at a time so you'll be able to run them down much easier when you're looking for them.

I think that covers everything you just mentioned?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is it possible to raise skills organically (by doing the related task with that skill) in game?
There are a couple of skills that can be raised at present, Anna's cooking skill, the MC's Alchemy skill, . . . but for the moment there's very little content that draws on character skills, so without content related to skill levels, I haven't felt a driving need to add skill increases yet. As soon as the character movement is in place, we'll be jumping to job assignments (Most likely those two will appear at the same time in the game.) Once job assignments are in the game, I'll start writing content involving the mansion getting dirty, the lawn growing, and those kinds of things. With that kind of content, skills will become more important and I'll start writing content that reflects that.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You mentioned Anna like to be with Eve in the living room during non-work hours, does that mean Eve will be present then as well? Stupid question, huh?

I do understand why the overlap of events earlier on in the dev cycle, not having many events to populate the house with and all. I have seen the game become more enjoyable to play overtime.

You mentioned you thought you hit all my points though I think you missed one: The 'event pause' so MC is not overrun by events or the like with that event flag. If you did, sorry, did all-nighter last night.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes