joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Seriously, there is way too much randomness in the game. It's not gameplay, it's just frustration, going into a place to try and get a scene, not getting it, leaving, coming back in, not getting it, leaving, coming back in, not getting it etc etc etc. Combined with the absolutely INSANE levels of stat grind, the gameplay of this game really just gets in the way of being able to actually ENJOY it. If this is just a limitation of HTML games, I'd call it the biggest reason I think the game needs to be completely remade in Ren'Py or RPGmaker- so things can just HAPPEN when you trigger them, rather than having a random chance of happening (or not) once you meet the requirements.

Genuinely, we need the cheat version uploaded here because, and I mean this sincerely, the game is literally almost unplayable without the cheats. The cheat version is the only version worth playing. I love the concept, the story, the characters, but the gameplay is just a CHORE. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's completely put me off.
Yeah the game is extremely poorly done. Would have been nice if someone took time to create a walkthrough to get to the parts worth playing.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
What does the cheat actually do? Never used one before so wondering if it will affect my original game play. Thanks for your help
It gives you an extra menu to choose from for cheats. It doesn't change anything from the story or anything. Like, it'll give you all the relationship values to edit and such. Can't remember if you go to settings or if it just adds the button for cheats around it.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What does the cheat actually do? Never used one before so wondering if it will affect my original game play. Thanks for your help
The cheat menu gives you the ability to adjust relationships, introduce characters to the game without the need to play their intro scenes, remove characters from the game if you want to enjoy their intro content a second time, give yourself money, reset some content so you can begin certain event chains over or play them again, . . . those kinds of things.

Yeah the game is extremely poorly done. Would have been nice if someone took time to create a walkthrough to get to the parts worth playing.
Sorry to hear you feel that way, but I'm always open to ways to improve the game. If you have suggestions, feel free to share them.

As for the walkthrough, probably half or more of the game's content is detailed on the wiki, including scenes listed per character and the conditions for triggering those scenes. Effectively, as has been mentioned both in the game and in this thread previously, the wiki is designed to act as a walkthrough/guide for the game.

If however, you are that serious about getting a guide, we're always looking for help with the wiki, and I'll be more than happy to give you a crash course in how to add scenes to the wiki so that we eventually have all of the game's content detailed for people hoping to find a walkthrough that details every aspect of the game. Just drop by our discord and express an interest.

Reactions: jxd

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Gatekeeper, loving your game btw. I'm a supporter as well and I'll totally admit all my votes go to Eve. She's just so darn adorable I can't help but pick favorites with her.

Anna's probably extremely confused (and suspicious) whenever I'm playing hide and seek for most of the day lol.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Gatekeeper, loving your game btw. I'm a supporter as well and I'll totally admit all my votes go to Eve. She's just so darn adorable I can't help but pick favorites with her.

Anna's probably extremely confused (and suspicious) whenever I'm playing hide and seek for most of the day lol.
That is the most adorable thing I've heard someone say about the game all day. <3

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
About to start a new playthrough right now, since it was updated not too long ago. Is there a place you prefer to bug report?

Just a caution, I don't think Gaia's drinking scene will trigger no matter what if you start a new playthrough. I reloaded for like 5 minutes and the scene refuses to pop up, even though affection+trust > 1000 and fear = 0. Did the same with a save from 0.39 and I got the scene in like 4 tries...

Best to just do the intro scene in a really old version of the game, and then start playing the game on the newest version.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
And remember, though there are rooms for improvement, remember they're basically scraping by on a little under 2,000 dollars a month!

That low a budget, and this good a game? Pretty amazing, if you ask me...

Reactions: GateKeeper

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
Didn’t see anything new when I ran the cheat but I will try the setting menu next and see if the cheat option comes up. I would like to add money so I can progress further in the game. Earning cash in the game is hard but I do like the game a lot.
It gives you an extra menu to choose from for cheats. It doesn't change anything from the story or anything. Like, it'll give you all the relationship values to edit and such. Can't remember if you go to settings or if it just adds the button for cheats around it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Didn’t see anything new when I ran the cheat but I will try the setting menu next and see if the cheat option comes up. I would like to add money so I can progress further in the game. Earning cash in the game is hard but I do like the game a lot.
It's under the setting menu, as you were suggesting :)

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
I have bought the engagement ring for Anna but how do I give it to her? Is there a place or time I have to be to give it to her. When I purchased it the MC thought he should talk with Eve but I can’t even do that. Not sure how to move to the next step here. Any thoughts. Thx

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
As for the walkthrough, probably half or more of the game's content is detailed on the wiki, including scenes listed per character and the conditions for triggering those scenes. Effectively, as has been mentioned both in the game and in this thread previously, the wiki is designed to act as a walkthrough/guide for the game.
well it would be nice if we got some inclination which parts of the game have content and which are just blocked by stats.
for example, whoring. you can talk to willy and he offers to let your girls work for him.
how do i know if this is all and how do i progress if not.
the wiki doesnt help at all if as you say only 50% of content is in the wiki.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
game seems interesting, reminds me of degrees of lewdity in terms of setup, there are places this game needs work (so far) but looks promising

Reactions: GateKeeper
D

Deleted member 1858895

Something must be done to improve the chances of rarer scenes to appear.

I wish Claire, Yami, Mitsuko or Bubbles could train John about self-defense. Poor guy mugged by some thugs and rescued by a girl. What a wimp. At least you can punch Red. I can sense future NTR contents and John needs to defend his harem! Maybe add a "Fighting" stat and it can also boost relationship with the four women.

Reactions: cumminsshakesit

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
Something must be done to improve the chances of rarer scenes to appear.

I wish Claire, Yami, Mitsuko or Bubbles could train John about self-defense. Poor guy mugged by some thugs and rescued by a girl. What a wimp. At least you can punch Red. I can sense future NTR contents and John needs to defend his harem! Maybe add a "Fighting" stat and it can also boost relationship with the four women.
Who is this Red?

There is already NTR content if you have Mitsuko. drive to town in the evening and sometimes Mitsuko will join you and then... things can happen.

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
Does anyone know to propose to Anna or even Eve? I have bought the engagement ring. I would like to see that scene but can’t make it happen. Also what happens with Anna pregnant (if anyone knows). The most I have seen is her rubbing her belly in the bathroom but that is the only indication. She is 4 weeks pregnant in my game (is it too soon). Thx

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
Does anyone know to propose to Anna or even Eve? I have bought the engagement ring. I would like to see that scene but can’t make it happen. Also what happens with Anna pregnant (if anyone knows). The most I have seen is her rubbing her belly in the bathroom but that is the only indication. She is 4 weeks pregnant in my game (is it too soon). Thx
Supposedly you get a 25% chance to trigger the marriage event at breakfast. Anna pragnancy has a birth event, unlike with other characters i tested. Also you get a bedroom musing and some bath sexy time with breastmilk play, when it's like 6 months or so.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes