Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I don't seem to get any interactions with Youkai Emporium, either with the Venus up front, Umi in the back or with Mutsuko.

According to the data in the console I've been in there 46 times. [and on different days.]

Is there some precondition I need? I looked in the HTML but nothing stood out.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I don't seem to get any interactions with Youkai Emporium, either with the Venus up front, Umi in the back or with Mutsuko.

According to the data in the console I've been in there 46 times. [and on different days.]

Is there some precondition I need? I looked in the HTML but nothing stood out.
Mitsuko has some cosplay content in the Emporium. There isn't a lot else there yet however the author who created the location has plans for that location.

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Hello good sir Developer,

I have a problem that Maki won't leave my estate on Monday. I have her now for 4 weeks at my estate and since Im trying to get the event Anna Event Planning, it's a bit unnerving to have her constantly throwing events during meal time. Do you have any suggestions?
Also I seem to be stuck, since I can't find the Phone Book, that should give me ability to call Bruce.

Thank you,
The Stuck Player

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: erg1986

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello good sir Developer,

I have a problem that Maki won't leave my estate on Monday. I have her now for 4 weeks at my estate and since Im trying to get the event Anna Event Planning, it's a bit unnerving to have her constantly throwing events during meal time. Do you have any suggestions?
Also I seem to be stuck, since I can't find the Phone Book, that should give me ability to call Bruce.

Thank you,
The Stuck Player
That might be one of the most polite bug reports I've ever seen.

I'll ask our coders about it and get it on our "fix it" list.

Any particular scenes that are triggering?

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Which time frame have you been trying? I also struggled a bit before i realized i should try in the afternoons.
It's from 1:00pm to 9:00 pm. You also have to read the black book in the Master Bedroom. It should mention someone called 'F' and only have 4 entries. Then just keep going to the study and it should pop up after a long time of going back and forth (or instantly if RNG is in your favor)

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I understand it's text based and HTML but, how much art is in it at all? I find myself oddly liking those preview pics (esp. the 2nd one).

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I understand it's text based and HTML but, how much art is in it at all? I find myself oddly liking those preview pics (esp. the 2nd one).
Roughly 550 images (To be fair, probably half of those are location images and not character art) if you don't include the paper doll elements which amount to a little under 2000 more. (These are different eye sets in different colors, different hair styles in different colors, different clothing options in carious colors, . . . you get the point. Basically it's a bit like Mr Potato Head where you can mix and match elements to create the character of your choice. This only affects a few characters in the game so far, but we're slowly expanding it to others.)

Reactions: libertypics

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Which time frame have you been trying? I also struggled a bit before i realized i should try in the afternoons.
Did everything, I read the black book, tried every damn hour, nothing. Well, guess I'll have to try again with new walkthrough, although I will give it a month or so, since I dont want to grind myself to death.

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
That might be one of the most polite bug reports I've ever seen.

I'll ask our coders about it and get it on our "fix it" list.

Any particular scenes that are triggering?
Hello again,

thank you for the appreciation of my report, with politness we can comunicate much smoother than with rudeness.
As for the scenes that are triggered for Maki are - breakfest (greeting everyone with good morning) and launch (the time where they eat Schnitzel). Also if I might give you a suggestion, this could probably be fixed by forcing an event on Monday on the time, when she should leave, but again, that is just suggestion.
Anyway, keep up the good work sir, hopefully if I won't be as lazy as I was to this day I might start working on my own project.

Thanks again for fairly quick reply,
The Stuck One.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello again,

thank you for the appreciation of my report, with politness we can comunicate much smoother than with rudeness.
As for the scenes that are triggered for Maki are - breakfest (greeting everyone with good morning) and launch (the time where they eat Schnitzel). Also if I might give you a suggestion, this could probably be fixed by forcing an event on Monday on the time, when she should leave, but again, that is just suggestion.
Anyway, keep up the good work sir, hopefully if I won't be as lazy as I was to this day I might start working on my own project.

Thanks again for fairly quick reply,
The Stuck One.
If only more people believed as you do! I've always figured that it's best to be nice until given reason not to be. Best foot forward and all that.

Thank you. Knowing that it's meal time scenes helps a lot. That limits what the problem could be considerably.

The forced trigger of their exit is something that came up in discussion. We felt the same way.

A project can be a lot of work. My recommendation is to start with a short story. Every project I've ever done has ballooned into something massive, so starting with something small and sort of grow into what you envision. You're welcome to drop me a private message and I'll gladly point you toward sites that I've found helpful or toss around ideas if you want. Creating my own projects is both much more work, and much more rewarding that I ever imagined it could be.

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
If only more people believed as you do! I've always figured that it's best to be nice until given reason not to be. Best foot forward and all that.

Thank you. Knowing that it's meal time scenes helps a lot. That limits what the problem could be considerably.

The forced trigger of their exit is something that came up in discussion. We felt the same way.

A project can be a lot of work. My recommendation is to start with a short story. Every project I've ever done has ballooned into something massive, so starting with something small and sort of grow into what you envision. You're welcome to drop me a private message and I'll gladly point you toward sites that I've found helpful or toss around ideas if you want. Creating my own projects is both much more work, and much more rewarding that I ever imagined it could be.
Hello,

thank you for your recommendation, I will hold on it for as long as possible and I will try to contact you.

Im glad I could be of help to you and your team (?), it feels good to get response from dev so quickly.

Also I will throw two smaller ideas. First is for Maki to be shown on the side bar, not as a slave, but as a guest (big question mark) or something like that and second is for the cheat menu that is in the game (which is really helpfull if someone is stuck or wishes to progress much faster) and that is to have a weather control implemented in it. Im not the type of guy who would like to streamline my way through piece of art as yours, but when you reach 6 months in the game or so and you are still unable to get "rain" in the late hours (Its the one condition you need for the girl on the bridge), it gets pretty frustrating after spending 30 real world minutes waiting and with nothing happening. Again those are just suggestions, that might be entierly short sighted on my end.

Again Im thankful for your quick response time,
Hopefully Helpfull Stuck Player

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello,

thank you for your recommendation, I will hold on it for as long as possible and I will try to contact you.

Im glad I could be of help to you and your team (?), it feels good to get response from dev so quickly.

Also I will throw two smaller ideas. First is for Maki to be shown on the side bar, not as a slave, but as a guest (big question mark) or something like that and second is for the cheat menu that is in the game (which is really helpfull if someone is stuck or wishes to progress much faster) and that is to have a weather control implemented in it. Im not the type of guy who would like to streamline my way through piece of art as yours, but when you reach 6 months in the game or so and you are still unable to get "rain" in the late hours (Its the one condition you need for the girl on the bridge), it gets pretty frustrating after spending 30 real world minutes waiting and with nothing happening. Again those are just suggestions, that might be entierly short sighted on my end.

Again Im thankful for your quick response time,
Hopefully Helpfull Stuck Player
I do my best to reply to everyone. Sometime sit takes a while, but I can usually reply as soon as I see a message. It all depends on how bad the chaos is on any given day.

A list of guest is actually a good idea. I'll add that to my list of things to add.

Weather control is also a good idea, I'll add that as well.

Thank you very much for the feedback, it's very helpful. <3

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I do my best to reply to everyone. Sometime sit takes a while, but I can usually reply as soon as I see a message. It all depends on how bad the chaos is on any given day.

A list of guest is actually a good idea. I'll add that to my list of things to add.

Weather control is also a good idea, I'll add that as well.

Thank you very much for the feedback, it's very helpful. <3
An update:
We now have a display in the character sidebar to indicate when guests are present.

We now have the cheat menu set up so that you can set the weather for each day for one week at a time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BÖÖRK

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. I have a doubt. One of the stats is Whoring- does that mean I can prostitute them? and if so, how?

Zaan

Feb 19, 2018
Found a bug that if you put both dogs in for training Henrick will get done but Willow will stay there. If you put Willow in for training on her own she completes the training just fine. If Willow is stuck in there and you put the dog in for training it completes just fine.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Found a bug that if you put both dogs in for training Henrick will get done but Willow will stay there. If you put Willow in for training on her own she completes the training just fine. If Willow is stuck in there and you put the dog in for training it completes just fine.
Which build are you playing? I'll pass what you said on to our coders. I'm about 80% sure the first thing they'll ask is build number. ;)

Thank you for taking the time to report.

Zaan

Feb 19, 2018
Which build are you playing? I'll pass what you said on to our coders. I'm about 80% sure the first thing they'll ask is build number. ;)

Thank you for taking the time to report.
My, bad A46, also found a few more. A lot of red text with the job offer at the Joker, some red text with Eve's birthday party, sorry can't give anymore info on that it's in that scene somewhere and not sure if a bug or not implemented but when you go through with the transformation with Rey all the scenes afterwards are still referring Rey as a guy not a girl. This is a fresh game on A46.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes