Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know to propose to Anna or even Eve? I have bought the engagement ring. I would like to see that scene but can’t make it happen. Also what happens with Anna pregnant (if anyone knows). The most I have seen is her rubbing her belly in the bathroom but that is the only indication. She is 4 weeks pregnant in my game (is it too soon). Thx

At the bottom. Or, search the page for keyword "marriage"

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
About to start a new playthrough right now, since it was updated not too long ago. Is there a place you prefer to bug report?
Our discord is best, but I try to check all of the places I post the game regularly in an effort to look for bug reports.

Just a caution, I don't think Gaia's drinking scene will trigger no matter what if you start a new playthrough. I reloaded for like 5 minutes and the scene refuses to pop up, even though affection+trust > 1000 and fear = 0. Did the same with a save from 0.39 and I got the scene in like 4 tries...

Best to just do the intro scene in a really old version of the game, and then start playing the game on the newest version.
Thanks, I'll bring this to our coder's attention so they can look since I haven't been able to find a problem.

And remember, though there are rooms for improvement, remember they're basically scraping by on a little under 2,000 dollars a month!

That low a budget, and this good a game? Pretty amazing, if you ask me...
I'm supporting a family of four on that, AND paying for art. But it pays the bills, and I love writing. Thank you for the kind words.

Didn’t see anything new when I ran the cheat but I will try the setting menu next and see if the cheat option comes up. I would like to add money so I can progress further in the game. Earning cash in the game is hard but I do like the game a lot.
Many of the game's scenes evolve based on your stats as well as some scenes only triggering at certain relationship levels. The majority of the content currently in the game is geared toward neutral or positive relationships. For example, Anna's marriage storyline can only trigger at high relationship ranges, Gaia will not go anywhere near you at low relationship ranges, Maki's content is dependent on moderately high relationship ranges, some scenes can trigger only if Eve is, or is not, a virgin.

Well, there's nobody stopping you from helping the team out. Perhaps instead of lambasting the game as 'poorly done' you could work to help sort the issues you perceive.
We're always looking for both ways to improve the game and for help in most capacities. Dependable bug testers are invaluable, wiki help is always welcome, coding help is nice, and guest writers are always nice.

As for suggesting improvements; we can't address problems that we don't know about, so mentioning what you perceive as "poorly done" and offering viable suggestions for how to improve on it help us make a better game.

I have bought the engagement ring for Anna but how do I give it to her? Is there a place or time I have to be to give it to her. When I purchased it the MC thought he should talk with Eve but I can’t even do that. Not sure how to move to the next step here. Any thoughts. Thx
The wiki is set up as a guide, and scenes that get asked about most are often the first ones to appear in the wiki. In this case, most of the key events currently in-game for Anna's wedding storyline are detailed in the wiki. Check toward the bottom of the page under
"Scenes related to Anna's Wedding:"

well it would be nice if we got some inclination which parts of the game have content and which are just blocked by stats.
for example, whoring. you can talk to willy and he offers to let your girls work for him.
how do i know if this is all and how do i progress if not.
the wiki doesnt help at all if as you say only 50% of content is in the wiki.
Inside of the game, we have a detailed and running changelog dating back to the first couple of builds of the game. All of the content in the game, as well as which build it was added, is detailed there.

Willy's content is still in early development, there is not currently any whoring content in the game, though it is slowly inching it's way up the priority list.

Logic would dictate that if the wiki has 50% of the game's content, then the wiki will help about half of the time.

game seems interesting, reminds me of degrees of lewdity in terms of setup, there are places this game needs work (so far) but looks promising
Thank you for the vote of confidence. We're growing the game in leaps in bounds, both in new content and new features that improve gameplay.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
And remember, though there are rooms for improvement, remember they're basically scraping by on a little under 2,000 dollars a month!

That low a budget, and this good a game? Pretty amazing, if you ask me...
Definitely need to create a HTML game if it can get me $2000 a month. With Covid-19 I like most have multiple hours a day free to write a couple of pages of code and story a month.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Something must be done to improve the chances of rarer scenes to appear.

I wish Claire, Yami, Mitsuko or Bubbles could train John about self-defense. Poor guy mugged by some thugs and rescued by a girl. What a wimp. At least you can punch Red. I can sense future NTR contents and John needs to defend his harem! Maybe add a "Fighting" stat and it can also boost relationship with the four women.
Important scenes actually have an override built into them to force their trigger at the correct times. Scenes are prioritized based on how common they would happen in relationship to one another. Obviously, you're going to see a sunny day far more often than Claire is going to butt dial you.

Who is this Red?

There is already NTR content if you have Mitsuko. drive to town in the evening and sometimes Mitsuko will join you and then... things can happen.
Red you can meet in town, late at night, Mitsuko asks to join you for the trip. He's an unsavory sort.

Does anyone know to propose to Anna or even Eve? I have bought the engagement ring. I would like to see that scene but can’t make it happen. Also what happens with Anna pregnant (if anyone knows). The most I have seen is her rubbing her belly in the bathroom but that is the only indication. She is 4 weeks pregnant in my game (is it too soon). Thx
:sneaky: Look at what Lolicon Kami had to say, that should take you right to the page for Anna's scene guides, and that details most of her marriage content so far.

At the bottom. Or, search the page for keyword "marriage"

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Definitely need to create a HTML game if it can get me $2000 a month. With Covid-19 I like most have multiple hours a day free to write a couple of pages of code and story a month.
It takes a lot more than that. I work anywhere between 50-80 hours a week, invest between $500-$800 between art, coding help, and advertisements for my work. Part of why I earn as much as I do is because I consistently release +25,000 words of content a month with some builds reaching more than 100,000 words of new content. Also, keep in mind that the first 3-6 months, people don't like to support new creators because they're NEW creators and haven't proven themselves in either quality of product or that they can meet a reliable release schedule. Took me three months to break $100 and almost four years to reach where I am now.

My honest recommendation: Give it a try, come up with a story idea and pour your heart into it. When you have something worth sharing with the community, post it here on F95 for some feedback and shoot me a private message and I'll point you toward a few of the other sites I've shared my work on that generate some decent traffic.

Reactions: jxd

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Gatekeeper, I made a totally unbiased review for your game on here. Totally not heaping tons of praise on Eve during it.

Started the new game and didn't run into bugs yet. Then again I've just been playing with Eve the entire time, so that's probably the problem lol.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Gatekeeper, I made a totally unbiased review for your game on here. Totally not heaping tons of praise on Eve during it.

Started the new game and didn't run into bugs yet. Then again I've just been playing with Eve the entire time, so that's probably the problem lol.
Just finished reading your review. Made me laugh, thank you. <3

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Just finished reading your review. Made me laugh, thank you. <3
No problems at all. I absolutely adore your game, and I'll admit that It'll more than likely hold a special place in my heart. Its one of those few games I honestly don't mind supporting and I actually feel a bit guilty I can't support more from how much I enjoy it.

Also I might throw heaps of praise onto Eve, but Anna is always there in the second spot. She's just so darn adorable at times, but I can't praise her too much cause then she'll get too scared early on. Anna and Eve are best combination.

(As a side note, I'm honestly curious as to what all the other characters reactions would be when the serious person they get hired by immediately turns into a doofus that plays with Eve constantly while praising Anna whenever he walks into her.)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
(As a side note, I'm honestly curious as to what all the other characters reactions would be when the serious person they get hired by immediately turns into a doofus that plays with Eve constantly while praising Anna whenever he walks into her.)
Time will tell. ;)

So far Mitsuko and Bridgette both have reactions depending on how you treat Eve in their early content.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Time will tell. ;)

So far Mitsuko and Bridgette both have reactions depending on how you treat Eve in their early content.
Currently working on getting Bridgette but I came across a couple things I was wondering about:

-I got Mitsuko, Sidra and Rey, but they were auto assigned to Master bedroom to sleep. Is that a bug or is it just there by default? (Mainly asking cause I'm trying to be good master, but having them in my bed first day makes me feel a bit sleazy)
-Chrome really hates this game for some reason. Tried opening it with it and it opened up like 5 tabs that didn't do anything. Just playing on Firefox and it works great though.
- Found a bit of a bug. When you choose to 'Watch them' when Eve is teasing Rey, Rey's picture doesn't show up. It just shows that default grey man portrait. Here's the first paragraph of the scene to help you find it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll throw in another post if I find anything else. I'm honestly not finding any bugs, but hopefully this post jinxes it so I'll have something to report lol

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Currently working on getting Bridgette but I came across a couple things I was wondering about:

-I got Mitsuko, Sidra and Rey, but they were auto assigned to Master bedroom to sleep. Is that a bug or is it just there by default? (Mainly asking cause I'm trying to be good master, but having them in my bed first day makes me feel a bit sleazy)
-Chrome really hates this game for some reason. Tried opening it with it and it opened up like 5 tabs that didn't do anything. Just playing on Firefox and it works great though.
- Found a bit of a bug. When you choose to 'Watch them' when Eve is teasing Rey, Rey's picture doesn't show up. It just shows that default grey man portrait. Here's the first paragraph of the scene to help you find it:

I'll throw in another post if I find anything else. I'm honestly not finding any bugs, but hopefully this post jinxes it so I'll have something to report lol
Thank you for the report. No, Mitsuko, Sidra, and Rey should all be assigned to servant's rooms upon arriving at the mansion. Odds are all of the acquired servants/slaves are backward like that as I tend to just copy/paste/modify most of the character code as needed rather than rewriting it from scratch.

I heard the Chrome isn't friendly to ANY HTML games. And yes, FireFox has always been a good one to run it on.

Will look fro the Rey picture bug.

No bugs is always the goal, but with a game spanning just shy of 2.5 million words of content some things slip through the cracks no matter how hard we test. The fact that we have so many wonderful players like yourself willing to report problems is a big part of why the game is as (relatively) bug free as it is.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Fixed on my end. If you go into the game folders: Inheritance/images/portraits You'll find an image named "rei.png" if you rename it to "rey.png" it should work correctly.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you for the report. No, Mitsuko, Sidra, and Rey should all be assigned to servant's rooms upon arriving at the mansion. Odds are all of the acquired servants/slaves are backward like that as I tend to just copy/paste/modify most of the character code as needed rather than rewriting it from scratch.

I heard the Chrome isn't friendly to ANY HTML games. And yes, FireFox has always been a good one to run it on.

Will look fro the Rey picture bug.

No bugs is always the goal, but with a game spanning just shy of 2.5 million words of content some things slip through the cracks no matter how hard we test. The fact that we have so many wonderful players like yourself willing to report problems is a big part of why the game is as (relatively) bug free as it is.
If it helps, the Rey picture bug was in the entry hall.

-Are you trying to do all the scenes with portraits of the person who's talking? Cause another one of Rey's scenes, specifically where he's changing a lightbulb but accidentally throws it and you catch it doesn't have any portraits at all. I'm quite sure I found the scene in the hall. I'll update this post with the first paragraph of the scene when I find it again. EDIT: Found the first paragraph. I think all the choices don't show a portrait as well.
-Don't know if its just my game but the SW Bedroom North picture is broken.

Last edited:

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
I noticed this too, but it's like limited to certain time frames.
Didn't know that, I'll post what time and weather just in case:

Friday, June 6
7:35 AM
Year 1

Climate: Cloudy

Had a broken link with those.

EDIT: Found it. The image breaks in the mornings during a cloudy climate. Has to be around 5:00 am to 6:00 am (This is when I went in while testing a bit). If you go in at around 8:00 it shows an image.

EDIT 2: And it absolutely has to be cloudy. Tried it with other weather and they were just fine.

Last edited:

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Don't know if this one is a bug, had to take a screenshot. Are you supposed to see the top picture during this? Cause I saw a scene similar with Rey and they were combined just fine.

Ballroom
Rainy Climate
1:18 PM

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
You might also add all guest rooms, it's not limited just to the SW bedroom.
Your right, every guest room on the south side and the SW Bedroom North all have that breakage during the Cloudy climate. The time is between 1:00 am to 8:00 am so far.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Don't know if this one is a bug, had to take a screenshot. Are you supposed to see the top picture during this? Cause I saw a scene similar with Rey and they were combined just fine.

Ballroom
Rainy Climate
1:18 PM

That's a case of the location art and the scene art clashing a bit. We know about it and similar things happen in a couple of places. We're still trying to figure out a good solution to the issue though.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes