Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
1610396997792.png

both choices lead to this:

1610397029309.png

Is this a bug?

I went to an earlier save where I hadn't seen any interaction between Mitsuko and Bubbles, and the next day at noon I got a scene in the entry hall where Mitsuko says they agreed to be civil. That's a bit confusing for players who never saw anything about the issue between the two.

Another potential bug I have noticed is that while Anna's billiards skill will go up as she plays, Eve's will not in this current version.

Last edited:

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I found out why:

1610594494303.png

Trying to get through the mitsuko bubbles events is a real pain in the rear, with the linkages being murky. Even though the late night guest room scene enables the kitchen scene. The kitchen scene doesn't enable the fight in the gym, even if the fight option is selected. It is actually a chat with mitsuko (a new chat option comes up) that triggers the fight scene in the morning in the gym.

regarding eve's billiard's skill, there is no equivalent line for eve of the following anna line found at row 52636, which probably explains why eve's billiards skill doesn't grow as she plays:
<<if $anna.billiards lt 100>><<set $anna.billiards += 1>><</if>>

Last edited:
Reactions: ctenken

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I found out why:

View attachment 984779

Trying to get through the mitsuko bubbles events is a real pain in the rear, with the linkages being murky. Even though the late night guest room scene enables the kitchen scene. The kitchen scene doesn't enable the fight in the gym, even if the fight option is selected. It is actually a chat with mitsuko (a new chat option comes up) that triggers the fight scene in the morning in the gym.

regarding eve's billiard's skill, there is no equivalent line for eve of the following anna line found at row 52636, which probably explains why eve's billiards skill doesn't grow as she plays:
<<if $anna.billiards lt 100>><<set $anna.billiards += 1>><</if>>
We just did a bunch of work to that part of the game, so hopefully it will be fixed. What version are you playing?

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
We just did a bunch of work to that part of the game, so hopefully it will be fixed. What version are you playing?
The version in the OP. 0.48 cheat. If you would prefer that I help report bugs in a different version I would be happy to do so. Feel free to PM me in that case.

It looks like there is no organic way to get from mitsukobubbles 3 to 4 in that this version. The lounge scene where they (maki and mitsuko) agree to fight doesn't set it to four or increment it += 1. I've added the code to my copy to that scene, but unless its been addressed elsewhere it's going to break the chain for everyone else.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The version in the OP. 0.48 cheat. If you would prefer that I help report bugs in a different version I would be happy to do so. Feel free to PM me in that case.

It looks like there is no organic way to get from mitsukobubbles 3 to 4 in that this version. The lounge scene where they (maki and mitsuko) agree to fight doesn't set it to four or increment it += 1. I've added the code to my copy to that scene, but unless its been addressed elsewhere it's going to break the chain for everyone else.
Thank you for the information, that should point it right at the issue, and I recall poking around at that recently so there's a very good chance that's been resolved for A49.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Thank you for the information, that should point it right at the issue, and I recall poking around at that recently so there's a very good chance that's been resolved for A49.
Thanks.

Also there's a typo in this scene where gte is gre, and it is throwing a red text error.

1610696394970.png

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
Alright, so im using the A49b Cheat Fixed build of the game and it seems that Elodie's code is messed up for me. I cant seem to get past the first meeting scene. I change all of "$elodeProgression +=" to "$elodeProgress to #" dependingon which scene should be next and that allowed me to get to elodie and red. I think somebody might have to look through her coding a bit more to fix it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Couldn't find anything by searching the thread, how do you give girls/get them to wear clothes that you've bought for them?
1) Buy clothes at My Neighbor's Closet in town

2) Go to the master bedroom in your mansion.

3) Pick who you want to dress up.

4) Summon that girl.

5) On the left side, there should be a button that says Girl's Name Closet. For example, if I want to dress up Anna, given that I bought clothes for her, I summon her to the master bedroom. There will be a button called Anna's Closet, and I can dress Anna up if I click that button.

6) Keep in mind that dressing options may not be implemented for all girls :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
iirc you need to be in the room where they are assigned to sleep, and they have to be present.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is available for anyone who is interested!

\

Join us on Discord!

Join us on Reddit!

Check out our WIKI!

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A50 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A50 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A49b Public Build: (Free):

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
New Inheritance build is available for anyone who is interested!

\

Join us on Discord!

Join us on Reddit!

Check out our WIKI!

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A50 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A50 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A49b Public Build: (Free):

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: GateKeeper

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock Elodie and Red? I can't seem to find the trigger event to first meet them. :)

Note: I've met Elodie at the Drinking Donkey multiple times but keep getting the same scene where I ask for her phone number and she rejects it. I also keep getting a scene at night at Pendletown where a creepy gentleman asks for help. Don't know if the second scene is relevant. I am also using version A49b

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
A49b
I'm unable to change and save the job assignments so far. It just keeps changing back to Housework on both.
Trying to change Eve, for example, from Primary Housework to Yardwork, and Secondary to Free Time. I can change the other assignments.

BUT, I just started piddling around w the new version and maybe haven't come across the solution yet. Just thought I'd ask.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
We're still working on the job assignments, we had a but that was resetting it, but that should have been corrected in the current build.

If you are playing A50 and are still getting the problem, then dive me another poke and it will go on the list of things that need fixing.

Reactions: Forgotted

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock Elodie and Red? I can't seem to find the trigger event to first meet them. :)

Note: I've met Elodie at the Drinking Donkey multiple times but keep getting the same scene where I ask for her phone number and she rejects it. I also keep getting a scene at night at Pendletown where a creepy gentleman asks for help. Don't know if the second scene is relevant.
What build are you using?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
Aug 8, 2019
Can anyone tell me when/where to trigger the scene to actually buy Rebbekah?

I've gotten the one in which Claire tells us about her but can't find the one to actually buy her and Rebbekah's wiki page is basically empty

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes