Kagers

Nov 23, 2020
Hello, good devs.
If you don't mind I share some of my thoughts about THE inheritance, storywise.

We got manor and lands but no any real money to stay it afloat, right? Because if I was guy who works 8-hour shift in Quickmarket for 40$, the first thing I do is to sell horses, kick-out dogs, then close half of mansion just to lessen water and electricity bills. Same with food. I don't know what kind of terrible taste servant's food has, but probably start eating it alongside with Ann and Eve. Because lack of money again. I mean realistically 21 y/o guy without decent work just can't financially carry three or even more people/slaves and pay bills for whole estate.

Again, if the inheritance IS include money to sustaine mansion needs, then why we can't use them for anything else? Yeah I know it's for gameplay purposes, but still. Also you should probably add some manor management in future updates. Maybe even use some of girls skills for that. Anna's know math, right?

And there's second problem with money. If I play as inheritor of rich uncle I surely don't plan to work at all. Definitly not as Quickmarket's wageslave or The Joker's bouncer. In future some of us probably could whore out girls or send them to do various jobs in city, but for now how about just add 100$ to player each day.
Like I spend all starting 1000$ on costumes for girls and book for Anna, then Bruce came with 15.000$ slave girl and I was kinda "wah i'm so poor", but still don't want to work whole day in city instead of spending time with my slaves".

I trying to say we need high-profitable work for Master right in mansion. He's novice writer, right? Then let him write and participate in some writer's competitions with random generated money prizes. Anna can be his editor, reader or critic. Or if he's like video-games let him make some rpg-maker or html game (kind of meta huh) and make profit from it. Eve likes games, so she can be used in this scenario.

D

Deleted member 1858895

Here's the best solution: Bring back the cheat mode / Another: Pay real money (10$ ?)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Inheritance is up for anyone who is interested. A truly massive build. I sincerely hope that you all enjoy it!

\

What's new in the latest Supporter Build?

A49
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is in the latest Public Build?

A48
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

\

Join us on Discord!

Join us on Reddit!

Check out our WIKI!

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A49 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A49 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A48 Public Build: (Free):

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Are these Koikatsu models with a cartoon filter applied afterwards?

Also, tell me more about the preggo tag.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Are these Koikatsu models with a cartoon filter applied afterwards?

Also, tell me more about the preggo tag.
Koikatsu?

Pregnancy tag: As in you take a girl off of birth control, get her pregnant through the traditional means, watch as she starts to show pregnancy symptoms and her belly grows until she reaches nine months pregnant and gives birth to a healthy baby that she then raises. As of right now, there is little baby content, less toddler content, and only one or two scenes for children older than that, but we're adding more all the time.

Reactions: dusty stu

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Question,
In A48 Cheat is there a way to Reset the Halloween triggers? I purchased but did not give it in time. Now it's several days/saves later.
I would like to reset so as to need to start over at the Halloween store.

Thanks
Merry Christmas

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Actually all of the game's art is done by an artist, not CG.

Question,
In A48 Cheat is there a way to Reset the Halloween triggers? I purchased but did not give it in time. Now it's several days/saves later.
I would like to reset so as to need to start over at the Halloween store.

Thanks
Merry Christmas
The Halloween stuff should reset every year, but you keep your costumes.

This said, a complete Halloween reset might be a decent idea. Not going to bother our coders on Christmas, but I'll bring it up after the holiday.

will we be able to use the TF's from Laboratory on protagonist?
We have a couple of scenes that hint at it. Eventually we want to include TF content that will affect the main character as well, but it's still pretty low on the priority list at the moment.

nedry

May 5, 2019
Kagers It's not implausible that the estate's financial assets could be tied up in a trust with certain restrictions on how it's doled out. This is actually fairly common in high-net-worth families, where accountants control the majority of the money across generations and the beneficiaries have certain conditions upon the money that's been left to them. For example, a restriction that it only be used for certain purposes, or a requirement to maintain certain grades for college money, things like that.

Another example: The McDonnell family each individually own shares of Boeing stock, but the conditions under which they inherited them require that the family shares be voted as a single unit on corporate shareholder decisions. Which kinda sucks because the only option any decent members of the family have to fight what the human garbage they're related to are doing is to sell out...

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
This game have a guide?
The wiki is linked on the opening page of the game. Each scene entry in the wiki is like a mini guide with the conditions, rewards, and branching of that scene. The wiki includes about a third of the game's current content so it's far from complete, but with the game having hundreds if not thousands of scenes, a third is still a lot of scenes that you will have a guide for, and you're sure to stumble across a few others along the way as well. ;)

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Laboratory experiments. - If these experiments happen unexpectedly, it would be great if there was an opportunity (after this experiment happened) to cancel the result of this experiment (if the player does not like this result) or leave the result of this experiment (if this result like the player).
It would be great if it was possible to carry out those experiments that are more interesting to the player (choose yourself which experiments to conduct and which not).- I am most interested in experiments related to breast and gender!

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Laboratory experiments. - If these experiments happen unexpectedly, it would be great if there was an opportunity (after this experiment happened) to cancel the result of this experiment (if the player does not like this result) or leave the result of this experiment (if this result like the player).
It would be great if it was possible to carry out those experiments that are more interesting to the player (choose yourself which experiments to conduct and which not).- I am most interested in experiments related to breast and gender!
Any transformations that happen in the game are either temporary, or there are ways to reverse it. Right now, those reversals are tied to individual potions that unlock naturally either before or at the same time as a TF event happens. I do hope to have larger scenes for full reversals eventually however so you don't need to use multiple potions to create a full reversal at some point.

Reactions: J1215

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Any transformations that happen in the game are either temporary, or there are ways to reverse it. Right now, those reversals are tied to individual potions that unlock naturally either before or at the same time as a TF event happens. I do hope to have larger scenes for full reversals eventually however so you don't need to use multiple potions to create a full reversal at some point.
Can to reverse back what happened to Misaki and Mitsuko? (How is it to reverse back?) (Or is it temporary?)

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Interesting new character Rebecca! - I would like to see more of her content in the game!

Bitterbelle

Nov 15, 2020
* Wrote and added a new Personal Talk scene for Anna for if you are at very good relationship ranges and call her Angel. .3k words of content.
I could never get the nicknames to work, there is no confirm button or anything and it just reverts back to their name when I move off the 'about' screen. Am I supposed to OK it somehow?.

Question aside, this is one of the best games on here, IMO. It's really well written, I was going to be a total cunt the first time I played but I didn't have the heart, their reactions were honestly wrenching. Turns out I'm softer than I thought. Pity we're stuck as a guy but it makes sense content wise, I suppose people that would play a woman are in the minority anyway and MC's a darling if you play him right.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
So I let Mitsuko use a chastity cage on me and she takes the key away with her, but the next thing I can literally do is to have sex with whoever I want? Doesn't seem right to me.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes