D

Deleted member 1858895

Elodie and Red hanging out together? Oh boy. I sense a disturbance in the Void. ( Never met Elodie in A46 despite having spent too much time going in and out of the bar.)

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Fuck....

Thank you so much for the newest build, but....I can't access my save file from the previous version (A46).

Error Message:

.birthday must be an integer (received: number).

Aborting.

My File:

Google Drive

What should I do?
Sorry about that, I'll pass it on to our coder and see if we can find a solution. Odds are it's something I mucked up. Thank you for reporting it.

What's your build number? Moving to A47?

Elodie and Red hanging out together? Oh boy. I sense a disturbance in the Void. ( Never met Elodie in A46 despite having spent too much time going in and out of the bar.)
Yep, there's a storyline their author has planned involving both of them, going to be a lot of fun to explore as it comes together.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Build number is A47 (Public). Thank you very much :)

*Side note: My save file does still work for A46, just not for A47, if that's of any help.
PM incoming. Got one possible fix, and looking into the possibility of a second.

UPDATE: I just attached a new version of your save that our coder tweaked. If the fix I sent you privately doesn't fix it, this should.

Reactions: ctenken

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Both Cheat and Standard versions should port forward to either version without trouble. If you are running A46 Cheat, then you should have no problems running those saves on A47.

Reactions: moonmite84

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there anyway to turn off this doll thing? I just don't like it.
Delete the images folder if you want no art. Delete the "dolls" folder inside of the images folder to remove the doll art specifically.

The process is actually detailed in the "troubleshooting" guide bundled with the game.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Will there be any content in Laboratory? Like, would I be able to brew potions to change girls breast size etc? Everything that are there currently seem to be a placeholder.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Will there be any content in Laboratory? Like, would I be able to brew potions to change girls breast size etc? Everything that are there currently seem to be a placeholder.
There will be in the future.
Actually there already is. You do a little bit of research in the lab and it opens up a ride range of transformative items with some sizable scenes linked to some of them.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone know quick way to get alot money in this game,grinding to 10 k with 20 dols by 4 hrs is like CHORE.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know quick way to get alot money in this game,grinding to 10 k with 20 dols by 4 hrs is like CHORE.
We are adding new ways to earn money as we grow the game.

At present, you can earn money the following ways:
Surveys on the computer. (Low pay)
Work at movie theater
Work at grocery store
Work at night club
Breed, train, and sell dogs.

Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018
is there some way to introduce mitsuko when maki comes over? I have her but none of the scenes mention her and I can't get the scene of her and bubbles in the kitchen.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
is there some way to introduce mitsuko when maki comes over? I have her but none of the scenes mention her and I can't get the scene of her and bubbles in the kitchen.
It should happen on it's own eventually. I'll put it on my list to look into.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes