GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Can to reverse back what happened to Misaki and Mitsuko? (How is it to reverse back?) (Or is it temporary?)
Create some potions if you have the ingredients to do so. Don't want them to have a vagina or penis, change it. Same with other characteristics.

Interesting new character Rebecca! - I would like to see more of her content in the game!
Not a lot with meaning to it yet for her, but the author will hopefully remedy that soon.

I could never get the nicknames to work, there is no confirm button or anything and it just reverts back to their name when I move off the 'about' screen. Am I supposed to OK it somehow?.

Question aside, this is one of the best games on here, IMO. It's really well written, I was going to be a total cunt the first time I played but I didn't have the heart, their reactions were honestly wrenching. Turns out I'm softer than I thought. Pity we're stuck as a guy but it makes sense content wise, I suppose people that would play a woman are in the minority anyway and MC's a darling if you play him right.
We actually had a problem with that that has just been fixed. It was setting properly in the intro, but later was bugged. A49 should be working correctly.

So I let Mitsuko use a chastity cage on me and she takes the key away with her, but the next thing I can literally do is to have sex with whoever I want? Doesn't seem right to me.
Still need to get all of the sex content set up to lock out when that thing is on.

dogs bugged in training, anna has 49 years instead of 21
Version number? The age thing we know about, the dogs was an older error, depending on your build version we may or may not need to give it another look.

I can't get the event Anna Wedding Dress Attic 1, someone can help me?
It's tied to bed.

Reactions: J1215

Bitterbelle

Nov 15, 2020
We actually had a problem with that that has just been fixed. It was setting properly in the intro, but later was bugged. A49 should be working correctly.
Honestly wasn't expecting an answer on a pirate forum, now that is some tech support. Thank you.
And.. I'm sorry for stealing from you, I'll support you if I ever get my life back together.

withefoo

Feb 16, 2020
Create some potions if you have the ingredients to do so. Don't want them to have a vagina or penis, change it. Same with other characteristics.

Not a lot with meaning to it yet for her, but the author will hopefully remedy that soon.

Still need to get all of the sex content set up to lock out when that thing is on.

Version number? The age thing we know about, the dogs was an older error, depending on your build version we may or may not need to give it another look.

It's tied to bed.
A48

withefoo

Feb 16, 2020
Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: anna is not defined<<print anna.callsPlayer>>
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: anna is not defined<<if anna.affection gte 700>>[[Go with Anna.|Submitted scene Eve phone a122111]]
<<else>>[[Leave the bath as well.|Submitted scene Eve phone a122112]]
<</if>>
who to solve those?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
How to use alchemy? I've read the books and I've seen the formular for some hair colors, but where can I get the ingredients? And is hair color all you can change? How can I unlock further options?
Version A48

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: anna is not defined<<print anna.callsPlayer>>
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: anna is not defined<<if anna.affection gte 700>>[[Go with Anna.|Submitted scene Eve phone a122111]]
<<else>>[[Leave the bath as well.|Submitted scene Eve phone a122112]]
<</if>>
who to solve those?
In the latest build, these are fixed.

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
How to use alchemy? I've read the books and I've seen the formula for some hair colors, but where can I get the ingredients? And is hair color all you can change? How can I unlock further options?
Version A48
I think currently hair color is the only thing you can change via recipes. You can buy seeds from the farmer's market (On south main in the parking lot. This is new as of A48.) Which is open:

March through November. Every Weekend. 6am to 5pm.

You can then plant them in the greenhouse and once you harvest the plant you can make the hair dye. (No content currently seems to be associated with this, but you can call the subjects to the lab and apply the dye.)

The only thing alchemy stat seems to affect thus far is:

-The Bubbles' Smile event chain. (Making a potion to fix Bubbles' smile requires greater than or equal to 50 alchemy.)
-Mully's Penis Growth TF. (Need greater than or equal to 50 alchemy.)
-There is one line in Eve's fortune-telling prediction where she will make a comment about your alchemy skill if it is greater than or equal to 25.
-Self-breast enhancement scene 1. (Triggers only if alchemy skill is greater than or equal to 1, or alchemy is less than or equal to 25.)
-Rey First Transformation research. (Triggers with an alchemy skill of greater than or equal to 100.)
-Misaki Futa (Triggers with alchemy greater than or equal to 50.)
-Mitsuko Futa (Triggers with greater than or equal to 75 alchemy skill.)
-Eve Yami Interactive Scene 1. (You make aphrodisiac and it gets spilled on Yami on accident and makes her horny.)(Triggers with greater than or equal to 45 alchemy.)

Some of these scenes have further requirements (such as time of day) but in terms of the alchemy stat, this is the complete breakdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: jxd

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
But what about the Misaki and Mitsuko transformation I keep reading about? Wasn't there something like a futanari-option? Or an option tu turn Rey into a girl?

Last edited:

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
But what about the Misaki and Mitsuko transformation I keep reading about? Wasn't there something like a futanari-option? Or an option tu turn Rey into a girl?
Have added that to my previous post. I missed that initially.

Ninjago123

Jul 17, 2020
How do you get eve to ask you to marry her, i have done it once but i cant remember what triggered it and the conditions i need to meet , plus the wiki says nothing about the event so i dont know what to do

kelek03

Aug 13, 2019
so i noticed preg bellys for the character models in the games image files, Anna is five months pregnant and there has been no change to her character model, is this a bug or is the feature not fully implamented yet?

Reactions: Ninjago123

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
so i noticed preg bellys for the character models in the games image files, Anna is five months pregnant and there has been no change to her character model, is this a bug or is the feature not fully implamented yet?
It SHOULD be working. I'll bring it to our coder's attention.

ronney

May 6, 2017
does Mitsuko have show up again love shack if you tell willy to get a trainer mostly curious.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
does Mitsuko have show up again love shack if you tell willy to get a trainer mostly curious.
If you do not acquire her, then you will see her in the Love Shack afterward, yes. There however is not yet a second chance to acquire her.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I can't get the bruce intro scene to come up. I think I saw it once but left the room without making any choice. Am I fucked? The cheat menu doesn't have any options for him.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I can't get the bruce intro scene to come up. I think I saw it once but left the room without making any choice. Am I fucked? The cheat menu doesn't have any options for him.
Unless you specifically told him not to call, you shouldn't have screwed it up. Also we have plans to set up a proper phone book in time.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes