GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Full changelog is linked to the opening page of the game. Quite a bit of new content, and a huge number of improvements and fixes=

\
Join us on Discord!

Join us on Reddit!

Check out our WIKI!

\
The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.
Links:
A51 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A51 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A50 Public Build: (Free):

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Full changelog is linked to the opening page of the game. Quite a bit of new content, and a huge number of improvements and fixes=

\
Join us on Discord!

Join us on Reddit!

Check out our WIKI!

\
The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.
Links:
A51 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A51 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A50 Public Build: (Free):

Thank you! :)

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough, I keep getting lost on what to do or how am I suppose to progress?
Not saying it does not, it is confusing, but even with a walkthrough it would still be annoying and confusing. I'm just going to rant while trying to be constructive, but I can't promise anything

Before the walkthrough it needs a movement system that is not a mess of clicking on links several times to simply move to one area of the house, with such clear names like "Upper SW Bedroom", all making time go by minute by minute with no real gameplay benefit to it.

A clickable map, or even a simple list on a panel with all text links organized would suffice. If I want to go to the kitchen, why do I have to click from place to place? What does that add to the game? Let me click the kitchen button. That improvement, with some indication that there's an event available, either by area or by character, preferably both, and it would solve the problem of the game being confusing and would make the game leaps and bounds better at the same time. Games do not use the minute by minute system not because it was imposible to implement, the game "KGB" had it in the 90s. Games use bigger time chunks, actions points and the like, because it's simpler and if more complexity won't give and clear benefit, then simplicity is always better

It's baffling that so many versions have been released and the movement system is still the clunky clickfest it was, specially when I remember the dev said there were plans to overhaul it. But not only is it the same, now there's pictures that can't be disabled next to dialogue, making the reading experience worse, not better, and the links are inside blue rectangles... was that the overhaul? How does making the different areas look more the same at a glance improve things? How does making them take more space on the bar improve things? I just don't get it.

This is why it might be better to just forget the game exists and be done with it, which is a pity because the mechanic of having different events depending on the relationship stats of several characters was really interesting and the events were properly written and there is many of them, but the UI and "gameplay" if it can be called that, just makes it not worth it, the player has more chores than the maids.

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
the latest version i played some time ago was pretty good ,but now the game changed it dosen't warn you that the blind girl is actually a herm who'll make the other girls seem like easy lay whores probably because a patron wanted that content :(

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
the latest version i played some time ago was pretty good ,but now the game changed it dosen't warn you that the blind girl is actually a herm who'll make the other girls seem like easy lay whores probably because a patron wanted that content :(
Misaki isn't a herm. You choose to make her that way and give her full permission to go after the others when she comes to the lab and you give her the chemical you've been working on.

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
In the latest version I cannot load my savefile because I keep getting error about a character not having a valid bedroom - and this issue goes as far back as saves from 13.10.2020.
Any help? I sure as hell won't replay everything with the chances most of these events have...

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
Bug with Mitsuko gym scene where she is training with a barbell. The scene has no "next" or "end" button and also feels cut off in the middle.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It will be interesting when everything that is planned can be done in the laboratory!
It will be interesting if MC can change (permanently) his appearance (too)! - It will be interesting to see how (herein) others will react and relate to the MC (with his new appearance)!

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I think it would be better if the ripening time (of the plant) of Wolfsbane (in the greenhouse) is shorter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
In the latest version I cannot load my savefile because I keep getting error about a character not having a valid bedroom - and this issue goes as far back as saves from 13.10.2020.
Any help? I sure as hell won't replay everything with the chances most of these events have...
New html that fixes this problem was released today for both public and patrons.

A51c Changelog:
* One more sleep time error was hanging things up only if you had met Gaia.
* Ran down two scenes related to Gaia and Yami that were appearing even if you had not met Yami yet.
* Removed broken links from the Stocks/Spanking content in the dungeon.
* Bunch of little spelling/grammar things.
* Updated the Special Thanks area 02/23/21. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.

NOTE: This is HTML file only. You will need to drop this file into your current game folder if you want to enjoy the images in the game.

Public Post Link:

Cheat Post Link (Made available to $1+ Patreon Supporters):

Reactions: Maakhan

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
Another bug: Love shack ambient scene involving Mitsuko. She is already recruited but the scene behaves like she is still under contract with willy. Scene reads like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I have a greenhouse plot with wolfsbane planted that said 19 hours remaining and 2 days later it went up to 22 hours remaining...

And somehow Eve has been stuck at the entrance of the mansion and doesn't automatically roam anymore. that happened after about a week grinding job for money.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered, but I noticed something new when looking at the assignments and noticed you can change which chores your maids do. Does this change any scenes when done? Like does Anna hang out in the Library when you put her on Free Time?

Reactions: HerbasuarusRex420

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
Found the cause of the weird time issue i mentioned above. The job at joker doesn't advance time and everything seems frozen. After grinding 5000 bucks for Sidra I'm still in april.

Also Anna marriage scene trigger seems be wrong. Wiki says the scene with ring purchase is only triggered when you have 10k dollars, but it's here with my meager Sidra fund of 5k.

All reported issues are playing with A51b.

LennyHasArived

Aug 19, 2017
1) Buy clothes at My Neighbor's Closet in town

2) Go to the master bedroom in your mansion.

3) Pick who you want to dress up.

4) Summon that girl.

5) On the left side, there should be a button that says Girl's Name Closet. For example, if I want to dress up Anna, given that I bought clothes for her, I summon her to the master bedroom. There will be a button called Anna's Closet, and I can dress Anna up if I click that button.

6) Keep in mind that dressing options may not be implemented for all girls :)
I can't seem to get this method to work. I go there and there is no option for the closets at all

Aug 5, 2019
what marriage scenes are there or is anna the only option so far?
also, where'd the cheats go? i can't find how to activate being able to use them.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes