supersquid

Apr 8, 2022
Don't worry, I'm mainly just being a little stinker. All pushing the maid away does is make it so you can't play the game until you run the M-Aid file, and then after that it acts like nothing happened. I was just trying to make you feel extra guilty ;P

Sep 7, 2023
The first Splatooon game tells us that the Squid Girls are (afaik) underage....sooo i hope thiss game plays later on in the time-line or you need to add lolicon as a tag. :ROFLMAO:

Doylist: Fictional characters of a fictional species, absolutely no reason an arbitrary number should get in the way.
Watsonian: Aren't they considered physically mature when they have full control over their form?

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
Hey poopyheads, the dev made a poll on their ci-en asking about your native language, how much you know about splatoon and what 3 characters you want in their new game. Just thought I'd let everyone know. You should go vote

Reactions: CollinA.Stewart
Apr 3, 2023
Hey poopyheads, the dev made a poll on their ci-en asking about your native language, how much you know about splatoon and what 3 characters you want in their new game. Just thought I'd let everyone know. You should go vote
Here's the Fanbox link to the same poll. Just in case you don't want to make a ci-en account.

Sep 7, 2023
hi im playing without the tentacles. how does one get money/ get a handjob.
You get some money by beating the heroes in a certain number of turns? I haven't experimented with the number of turns compared to the amount of money, I've been using the recording tapes with a lovestruck Captain to make most of my money.

Sep 7, 2023
does anyone know where the save file is?
Buried in the registry files, delete everything starting with the number correlating to the save you want to erase.
I can eventually provide a full editing guide for what you might want to change within a save, but I'm still tearing through the files right now.

QWERTY162534

Feb 2, 2020
Does rejection/pain even matter when you have the love stamp already? If so, I'd assume making her wet would reduce the pain but is there a way to complete negate the pain?

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
Does rejection/pain even matter when you have the love stamp already? If so, I'd assume making her wet would reduce the pain but is there a way to complete negate the pain?
Get to much and she'll start to not trust you again you'll also lose love. Basically she'll revert to how she was when she first arrived. But still keeping the sensitivity ratings

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
i cant get the maid pregnant
To add up what I just want lewds said:
- Interact with the maid in her room
- When the interaction is over, the next day will start just like it happens with other girls
- The thing is, with her you'll have a small time window where she'll pop up in the main screen to talk with you, inviting you to visit her again.
- Click in the little "options cog" in the top right while she's on screen
- In the bottom left there'll be a piece of paper glued to the wall, read it before she leaves the main screen, otherwise she'll be in front of the piece of paper and will not permit you reading it.
- Rinse and repeat as you watch her express her thoughts
- Eventually you'll reach the last one, by then pregnancy will be available.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes