Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
Zafiro's message has registry entries that work like a full save (all characters) but I still recommend playing the game normally cause it's 10x as fun and 10x as hot that way
I understand wht you mean. It is pretty fun, even if that maid fight is dumb. Kinda got tired of it lol.

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Does anybody know if this creator is doing okay? They were updating their fanbox pretty regularly with updates, but it has been a few months.

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
Damn bro, this place is already better than the league community. I'd be hearing someone say skill issue or cus me out by now. ;-;

But okay. Any advise to beating the maid?
Use Callie with a defense potion and snipe the maid until you splat her then move forward one or two steps and use your special on her spawn area, try to keep your distance from the maid so she only uses that auto aim attack and don't forget to use grenades to splat a square at an angle.

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
Use Callie with a defense potion and snipe the maid until you splat her then move forward one or two steps and use your special on her spawn area, try to keep your distance from the maid so she only uses that auto aim attack and don't forget to use grenades to splat a square at an angle.
Wait defense potion? Where/How does one aquire that?

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
If you're in endgame and can afford to spend the money and time, you can corrupt them, then purify them and that gives you a neutral inkling again.

And if you're at that point, you could buy the love potion as well.

Technically doesn't need to be endgame but it takes a long time otherwise, and it takes quite a specific build to squeeze it out legit during natural story time.
what this guy said! It's rather easy to do actually. Just go full hentai first day you can buy the recorder and use this to level up (recommend the one that makes you last longer first) just make sure you can buy the cleanse and love potion at the end of the week on battle phase so you can fix her at any time you want.

RandomM912

Nov 8, 2023
View attachment 2627679

Overview:
Let's turn back the oncoming squid heroes!

You've been pranking the girls of Squid World for years.

Now the Squid Heroes have found out about your misdeeds!
The strongest squid heroes will attack you one after another to exterminate you.

Can you survive the onslaught of the Squid Heroes in this desperate situation?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-08
Release Date: 2023-09-08
Developer: Squidrump Enthusiasts - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.554
Language: Japanese, English
Other Games: The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Important Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Ending Guide

Thank you CollinAStewart for sharing

View attachment 2627644 View attachment 2627645 View attachment 2627663 View attachment 2627665 View attachment 2627670 View attachment 2627672 View attachment 2627673 View attachment 2627675 View attachment 2627676 View attachment 2627677
Game doesn't work on Google Pixel 7 :((

edweenie

Nov 23, 2023
Is it possible to get love stamp on the first girl?? every time I try to get it it just doesn't work, cause at 30 obedience she becomes dependant

May 13, 2021
Is it possible to get love stamp on the first girl?? every time I try to get it it just doesn't work, cause at 30 obedience she becomes dependant
30 obedience isn't dependant, it's level 20 libido(if I remember correctly), this is the tricky part, you want to get level 30 obedience without crossing level 20 libido, I suggest not leveling up too much on days 1 and 2(I leveled up twice each on those days), always get the exp potion when the shop opens up, recording is nice as well, on day 3 you want to get trust so avoid using sensitive actions(anything involving the clit), on day 4 hope for the best and try to get as many points as possible, also get the charm potion once when you see it in the store but don't use it yet, keep trying and reloading until you get it, then use the charm potion on day 5 and confess, it should work

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes