breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
dont know where i have it but i did a MTL to play through this game. It might be a bit better.
Will also upload a full save when i find it

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
For a comment NOT related to the translation, this is just a generic RPGM game with a few four-second H-scenes. I'm already cheating because getting poisoned (and everything poisons you) is certain death. If anything amazing happens, I'll edit this comment.

Needs Locale Emulator.
Thanks mate, got it working

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
dont know where i have it but i did a MTL to play through this game. It might be a bit better.
Will also upload a full save when i find it
Found it:

My MTL:

it´s still not great but from what i heard here, it should at least be more playable

Last edited:

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Holy shit....if the level of MTL translation in this game is even close to what is displayed in the Overview then it doesn't matter if there is a story.

1) Go grab a dictionary
2) Flip to a random word
3) Write word down
4) Repeat steps 2 & 3 until you have a "sentence"
5) Repeat step 4 until you have a "script"
6) ....
7) Profits?

The only thing I can say is to rip the images and skip the "story".
My eyes and brain hurt when I just tried to make it past the first three sentences. MTL itself is a virus.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I really wanna just by pass this one but....blast those dick nipples!!! o_O *clicks download*

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I like GFF's works up to a certain point, you have corruption, breast expansion and then everything turns into eldritch horrors.
Oh well, a man gotta do what a man's gotta do (also I remember seeing the rips on ehentai for those who want to skip the MTL)

funny how MTL always translates anata (darling/husband) into you. you, you you, you xD xD xD

PS . there is quite a bit of untranslated stuff (at least in the combat menu and messages)

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote