dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Got an ETA on that? How big is it?
It's the biggest patch I've made so far since starting to make the game. Lots of cleaning stuff up, a new dialogue/display system, new conversations and such. The biggest thing is adding in an actual inn building system so you can attract (and sleep with, if you want) random, temporary inn guests in full 3D.

As for the patch ETA, I really, really hope it will be released this month, but I originally thought I could have it out back in October, so I make no guarantees on that ^^;

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
It's the biggest patch I've made so far since starting to make the game. Lots of cleaning stuff up, a new dialogue/display system, new conversations and such. The biggest thing is adding in an actual inn building system so you can attract (and sleep with, if you want) random, temporary inn guests in full 3D.

As for the patch ETA, I really, really hope it will be released this month, but I originally thought I could have it out back in October, so I make no guarantees on that ^^;
Take your time man, no rush.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I'm curious (and also somewhat lacking in retention) if any of the "cleaning" and new system effect the early parts of the game or if it's all new content.

I.E.: Is there any reason to start over?

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I'm curious (and also somewhat lacking in retention) if any of the "cleaning" and new system effect the early parts of the game or if it's all new content.

I.E.: Is there any reason to start over?
The intro/tutorial have been completely redone, along with a bunch of story scenes and conversations for some of the girls (especially Alice and Tirria). The whole main story is pretty much changed and added in.

The bigger reason, though, is that this will be the first (and hopefully the last) time that an update breaks saves. There is just too much different in the update to be able to carry over saves. Hopefully the experience will be new/different enough to make it not too tedious and boring.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The intro/tutorial have been completely redone, along with a bunch of story scenes and conversations for some of the girls (especially Alice and Tirria). The whole main story is pretty much changed and added in.

The bigger reason, though, is that this will be the first (and hopefully the last) time that an update breaks saves. There is just too much different in the update to be able to carry over saves. Hopefully the experience will be new/different enough to make it not too tedious and boring.
Ha ... so my TL/DR question should have been "do I HAVE to start over" ^_^ That's okay, I enjoyed it the first time. I probably will enjoy it again.

Reactions: dagotto

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Games have tags for a reason.
You got a point there . . . (y)

There are like three steps one should do before asking here. (for a question like that )

1 - Check the "Tags" at the top of page , for what is currently in game.
(they are at the top of each page of the thread, so no excuse)

2 - Check the "Genre" spoiler button on the OP post, for what may be added later .

3 - Do a search . . . in case it was already asked, and answered .

Then, if you find NO results after doing all three . . . Then ask .

Don't be so dang lazy .

Last edited:

iphills

Dec 26, 2023
You got a point there . . . (y)

There are like three steps one should do before asking here. (for a question like that )

1 - Check the "Tags" at the top of page , for what is currently in game.
(they are at the top of each page of the thread, so no excuse)

2 - Check the "Genre" spoiler button on the OP post, for what may be added later .

3 - Do a search . . . in case it was already asked, and answered .

Then, if you find NO results after doing all three . . . Then ask .

Don't be so dang lazy .
1. Tags are never added accurately

2. That does not mean the dev said they would add a certain type genre but was not added yet.

3. That does not mean new content was added and people have not mentioned it previously.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Can't wait to see more, I love Vera, she so sweet. I like the Centaur too, so different than what people said they're like.
Editing after playing more, they're ALL cute, love all the little stories and MC helping each of them.
Very nice comment, but to be honest, it makes me want to meet the people you've been talking to ...

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Very nice comment, but to be honest, it makes me want to meet the people you've been talking to ...
lol hilarious, but I'm sure they are talking about how in game centaur have a bad rep.

She was even afraid after going for the MC that she would be seen like the rest of her people as most would have just raped the MC apparently, but MC is just like "I'm cool I want to fuck you too" I'm just paraphrasing.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
lol hilarious, but I'm sure they are talking about how in game centaur have a bad rep.

She was even afraid after going for the MC that she would be seen like the rest of her people as most would have just raped the MC apparently, but MC is just like "I'm cool I want to fuck you too" I'm just paraphrasing.
I've played, I understood, I just thought his phrasing was funny.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019

Aww... did you at least fix that issue I mentioned before about how annoying it is to arbitrarily have to wait several days before a girl's story will progress for no real reason?

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes