Blackbadger1!

Dec 10, 2020
what can i say? the details on those nips are beautiful:oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i hope dagotto eventually redoes the rest of veras scenes, especially the missionary in this more refined and curvaceous style, but I'm sure they have a lot on their plate as it is so I'm content in knowing the next update will be a treat all the same.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
yeah i hope dagotto eventually redoes the rest of veras scenes, especially the missionary in this more refined and curvaceous style, but I'm sure they have a lot on their plate as it is so I'm content in knowing the next update will be a treat all the same.
After this coming patch, that's going to be one of my biggest priorities. Especially Vera's missionary, Alice's doggy/cowgirl, Tirria's groping scene, and Sacha's oral scene.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Quick Question :

At start of game, your asked about your past experience, (given examples to choose from);

Will any of the choices have a different, impact/effects, of your character's stats/abilities in-game ?

Or, . . . . Is it just for "flavor-text" ?

PS - First time ever playing it . . . that's why the 'asking' . . .
In some games it is important , when "creating a character" :unsure:. . .
(and couldn't find any answer searching through the "games thread" . :confused:)

EDIT #1 :
Yeah, while searching for how to raise "Charisma" stat, came across the answer to my above question . . .
Wasn't looking for it, then . . . but, found it anyway :D:LOL::ROFLMAO: ! (Thanks , Forgotted ! )

:cool:

Last edited:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Quick Question :

At start of game, your asked about your past experience, (given examples to choose from);

Will any of the choices have a different, impact/effects, of your character's stats/abilities in-game ?

Or, . . . . Is it just for "flavor-text" ?

PS - First time ever playing it . . . that's why the 'asking' . . .
In some games it is important , when "creating a character" :unsure:. . .
(and couldn't find any answer searching through the "games thread" . :confused:)

EDIT #1 :
Yeah, while searching for how to raise "Charisma" stat, came across the answer to my above question . . .
Wasn't looking for it, then . . . but, found it anyway :D:LOL::ROFLMAO: ! (Thanks , Forgotted ! )

:cool:
Ah, seems you already found the answer. They do affect stat growth at the moment, but they are getting removed for the next update, will likely replace them with something not related to the MC's backstory (maybe you can choose a part of the blessing you get at the beginning of the game?).

They were originally supposed to change certain conversations and dialogue options, along with a "personality" system that never made it to the public builds. I'd like to add more ways for players to customize their gameplay experience, but I don't think selecting a background is the right way to do it.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
dagotto :

Looked around the thread a-bit, . . . , then tried chatting to Vera, asking Vera, but, found no-way-to-assign-her a 'task' ?

Eventually, tried the not-so-obvious, (she doesn't like 'helping' the MC), talking/asking the green-imp, um, spirit, but, the answer was not there either.

EDIT - Also, Where does Vera sleep, at the end of day ? (nothing is mentioned about that . :oops:)

Musing - When you do "repairs" on the rooms, it is better, that the "damage decreases" . . . right ? :confused::unsure:

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Another Question:

Several times so far, (at least 1/2 dozen times), Vera, has suggested about using a better grade of materials when "repairing" the damaged "short-term rooms" . . .

But, after each 'mention' , I look 'around', for clues, as to where to go, to get these materials, of higher quality, etc. to fix the rooms with, But, nothing appears/becomes available .

Is this something that just isn't able to be done as yet ? :unsure:

If so, it seems a bit of a mute-point, for her to be mentioning it, all the time . :oops:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
dagotto :

Looked around the thread a-bit, . . . , then tried chatting to Vera, asking Vera, but, found no-way-to-assign-her a 'task' ?

Eventually, tried the not-so-obvious, (she doesn't like 'helping' the MC), talking/asking the green-imp, um, spirit, but, the answer was not there either.

EDIT - Also, Where does Vera sleep, at the end of day ? (nothing is mentioned about that . :oops:)

Musing - When you do "repairs" on the rooms, it is better, that the "damage decreases" . . . right ? :confused::unsure:
So, all of Vera's tasks are context-driven. For example, after she is in the inn, when you click the bar, a pop-up will appear asking if you want to work the bar, or if Vera (if she's not busy) should do it. This can also be done for repairs, decorations, and cleaning. After a certain point in her story, she'll start doing it automatically, and you can toggle the choices in her dialogue options.

Her room is the arrow to the left of the screen she is in (you can only enter after progressing a bit in her story). And think of the repair bar as "room condition" bar, as in the higher it is, the better condition the room is in ^^

Another Question:

Several times so far, (at least 1/2 dozen times), Vera, has suggested about using a better grade of materials when "repairing" the damaged "short-term rooms" . . .

But, after each 'mention' , I look 'around', for clues, as to where to go, to get these materials, of higher quality, etc. to fix the rooms with, But, nothing appears/becomes available .

Is this something that just isn't able to be done as yet ? :unsure:

If so, it seems a bit of a mute-point, for her to be mentioning it, all the time . :oops:
Try having a word with the dwarf who runs the architecture shop on main street ;)

Reactions: Goomes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
So, all of Vera's tasks are context-driven. For example, after she is in the inn, when you click the bar, a pop-up will appear asking if you want to work the bar, or if Vera (if she's not busy) should do it. This can also be done for repairs, decorations, and cleaning. After a certain point in her story, she'll start doing it automatically, and you can toggle the choices in her dialogue options.

Her room is the arrow to the left of the screen she is in (you can only enter after progressing a bit in her story). And think of the repair bar as "room condition" bar, as in the higher it is, the better condition the room is in ^^

Try having a word with the dwarf who runs the architecture shop on main street ;)
Thanks . . . I mostly found out those answers . . . just by continuing to play, (pretty much, non-stop, as-it-were ) .

In the beginning/start, of the game, I wasn't sure how, game-mechanic's were set up . . . as-in, say the "short-term" rooms, where you had those tasks to do.

I was reluctant to click those buttons again, (after getting Vera), for fear I'd have made a "move" I couldn't backtrack from .

Some things like Tasks/quests, the answers aren't all that obvious . . . case-in-point : Fixing Mr. Bun !

I went to pretty-much every location, that seemed appropriate (?), that would maybe finish the quest, which took several (in-game days), and talked to every NPC, who might give a clue, before I found some help at Sonia's General Store . (which by this 'time', her story was done till next up-date , so had left it out of the 1st search .

I had originally thought, Kirana, was the actual person to help, being a Gnome , and their 'Race' had Tailors (info via Kirana). . . , so that seemed "fairly obvious" to me . . . :unsure:

I hope this 'helps' you to understand, how some folks can have problems trying to play the game, by Not-seeing-the, obvious clues . :oops:

PS - I really do Like the game . . . and most all the characters too ! (especially the females !:love:)

Reactions: Epsilon66

Goomes

Oct 15, 2023
From what i could see we are mostly only waiting for art for the next update right ?

Not complaing just asking.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
From what i could see we are mostly only waiting for art for the next update right ?

Not complaing just asking.
Pretty much yes. I'm getting through the art that's going to be used for the new inn system (random guests), and the new introduction/main story.

Details can be found here: ,
Or you can see them here:
Goddess Redux - Itch.png Isabelle - Itch.png Ash - Itch.png Cat Girl - Itch.png Dullahan - Itch.png Moth_Girl 0- Itch.png

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes